Northeast Animal Kingdoms

• Thread starter DeletedUser100466
  • Start date

DeletedUser108039

Yeah, I wouldn't start fluffing those ego feathers off these caps lmao

You are doing alot of talking on the forums but don't think i have seen you do anything in game? atleast babin trys to recap. he said members are not posting trains on the forums and such as i said to him in game... How can you help people who wont help themselves?

Babin is taking alot of the Flak for Yummy? failing sure hes the leader so alot of blame goes on him but alot of the members Not asking for support giving up and being Generaly Very bad.

You guys attacked/op me two times got no villages and the only person to have half decet timings was babin.

DeletedUser111028

Lmao, I sniped every train that was posted

But I'm not looking for any praise, this tribe is garbage, still wont abandon ship though. A few could take a lesson from that :lol:

DeletedUser108039

Lmao, I sniped every train that was posted

But I'm not looking for any praise, this tribe is garbage, still wont abandon ship though. A few could take a lesson from that :lol:

You are another one like Bites the dust. Those barbs look mighty tastey. You can snipe but you tried to attack us ??

I trolled another one bites 2 days later he launchs his first nobles/nukes in the war at me was quite hilarious.

DeletedUser111028

My offense will be saved for when it hurts the most :icon_wink:

And yes, they are very tasty, there is an all-you-can-eat buffet if you'd like to join me?

DeletedUser108039

My offense will be saved for when it hurts the most :icon_wink:

And yes, they are very tasty, there is an all-you-can-eat buffet if you'd like to join me?

For when it hurts the most? so when your tribes gone and there is no point to use it anymore? you come out with the dumbest comments i have ever seen. You are telling me the offense could not have been used to try and push back people attacking and nobling your tribe mates? Mate did you go to a special school?

DeletedUser105209

The barbs are all yours, you've gotta keep your morale up for when we hit you :)

DeletedUser111028

Oh darn, you're right. I should have attacked at all of those villages with sit blocks! Or sent recaps from double-digit hours out after you cap and I'm allowed to send :icon_eek:

P.S. If you think I plan to win, your bubble may burst

EDIT: Hurts the most as in most effective damage. I don't care if I gain anything from it lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Age of Ultron

Oh darn, you're right. I should have attacked at all of those villages with sit blocks! Or sent recaps from double-digit hours out after you cap and I'm allowed to send :icon_eek:

EDIT: Hurts the most as in most effective damage. I don't care if I gain anything from it lol

Excuses :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser108039

screenshot_1239.png

DeletedUser108039

This probably had DJ stumbling for words for a bit :lol:

You too. though children in need this month you may actually get some food. did they film you for your ad already?

screenshot_1240.png

Deleted User - 10618707

Dj, don't use me as your agenda to get more food for yourself :(

DeletedUser111028

Ahh DJ didn't even get the "slow" part of my reply. *sigh*
e37.png

Deleted User - 10618707

Lots of things don't get through to dj, unless its food ofc:)

DeletedUser118644

Only not involved because they're not needed lol, but if you needed them against a 1.1mil tribe there would be reason to be concerned

So you thought the need to bring them up why?

screenshot_981.png

I feel sorry for babin for having to put up with you ><

Hope i remember these lines to quote possibly in this world or may be upcoming worlds

Please do, remember it forever and let me always be in your thoughts.

DeletedUser108039

So you thought the need to bring them up why?

screenshot_981.png

I feel sorry for babin for having to put up with you ><

Please do, remember it forever and let me always be in your thoughts.

Another person now you say something to him will send attacks when babin should kick him and leave him to be rimmed

Michael Corleone.

I actually feel sorry Babin surrounded himself with player like Blyq in his council.

#Prayers4~Babin~

DeletedUser

I can't kick him or y'all would say I'm saving war stats. :(

#Prayers4Babin

EDIT: I mean I'd rather have Blyq on council than having a group of people that don't say anything. He at least snipes. Yeah, I do need some prayers. :lol: I should raffle off my members to the highest bidders. Kick them in exchange for PP. We could do it the legit way if anyone's up for it.