Once upon a time

OTDDeathAwaits

You better pray we don't get back to 31% before you get to 70%.

I instil the winning mentality in NME, we are aiming for 70%. You aim for the 31% to stop us getting that other valuable %. However its in vain since _SS_ and total, our allies, already hold a combined total of 6-7% of the world we will be coming for Growths 29% soon enough.

Like NME has always done, we will stick to our plan and if that means ignoring and deterring Growth until we are ready; like we have done with enemies in the past before we fully focus them - enjoy the brief spell you have. We all seen how other superpowers up against NME bragged initially time after time.

The odd village loss in isolation just tidies the border so we can draw you into a trench war where we have more firepower and more defences...if we were to be at war of course. This is all hypothetical, I am not in control of NME so I cant decide anything of course.

DeletedUser117803

also this:

As stated before somewhere, I have always enjoyed kit's company. I am shocked that you thought of her company as a headache, but I, and I can definitely say many others enjoy her with us. Your skype chat must just be brutal and unethical if she was a pain to you, apparently my comments already made her feel like she is welcomed with a warm fire and hugs, so I will quote...

A few things should never be tolerated, greed, starvation, sexual assault, lack of education, but above all else, terrorism for the sake of the common rights we share for being humans... Regardless of race, religion, sex, nationality, we are all human at the end of the day and should treat each other as we wish to be treated. That is the world I wish to create, little by little.

DeletedUser62294

and this ^ is why NME will prevail.

kit

You forget that our secret agent Dino is now in NME (thanks to you). This has been planned all along so NME players will bang their heads against keyboards and walls having to put with him, thus allowing for Growth to move in. :icon_biggrin:

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So this is gonna be our war thread? Lesss trolling tuzain and king hadeous defending NME?
Ridiculous lol

bomberace101

It's about time stuff got moving. Time to play! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

So this is gonna be our war thread? Lesss trolling tuzain and king hadeous defending NME?
Ridiculous lol

NOT TROLLING THIS IS A STORY (ok I might be trolling too but to appear non bias I will say I am shocked) anyway a new nme player joins the story the fearless god of tribal wars mako!!!!!!!

funny-Breaking-Bad-costume.jpg

You really don't want to get on his bad side
th

Last edited by a moderator:

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
You didn't cheer for them a few months ago when you threatened to switch sides to Loyal and nuke everyone in your vicinity, and then in the end abandoned the tribe.

You opinion and your view. Both Growth and me know what really happened. Love you <3

DeletedUser

That is not an opinion, that is a fact. Please dont make me start posting screenshots again, Mihael(your real name. I wonder why you didnt go for Michael as an english version?)

DeletedUser

Oh please Kenny. Relax. And Dino, he threatened that he was going to beat you, maybe he can actually beat you so..

Olt.

DeletedUser

Did he now? Even he will tell you otherwise.

Lets get back to whats actually important: Tuz played mind games with the owner of the frozenjibblets account and had him convinced that I am the source of all evil in this world. Guess that is the only way Growth can get even near winning this world. Probably not.

As for Tuz: why dont you get that spy of yours you have in NME to finally give you something useful, other than quote Patrick saying how your goal is 31% world domination.

DeletedUser

(Spectating)
this reporter has some questions for you mr tigerslash with the war just starting up do you feel you are prepared for the battle with black dawn ?

preparing-for-battle-1-638.jpg

in the past there have been some words exchanged between you and black dawn? do you feel he is up to the task of battling with you?

ad68929f3330694b5ec79b9b106b9b86.jpg

granted he looks pretty good on the cover of his newest alias but compared to his first one?

Madonna+Hot+Pics+2013+03.jpg

I think he might be slipping a bit? Or is it a attempt to hide from you ? Or is it if we think he is a lady others might go easier on him ?where as it seems you went with how do I say ? fearsome look kind of inspires fear.

th

will tigerslash leave his mark on black dawns backside ?

e79026cf89f45b9eceeb0fac0d612f0f.jpg

stay tuned for more updates

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47445

Last picture wasn't the backside. I move that this reporter be removed :lol:

But on a lighter note, THIS should give everybody a bit of a laugh, maybe at my expense. Guess growth nobles are only good for one thing, and half the time those lazy buggers aren't even good for that.

DeletedUser

You know, for all the smack talk I had seen from Dino airing his amazingness, his constant statements that I shouldn't mess wit him, the sheer firepower the Kitmarlowe account has available, you'd think he'd be able to actually grow the account when released upon an unstacked player very far from any kind of tribal support. You'd think that he'd be able to take and hold villages off of an account that has been account sat the entirety of its time in Growth. You'd think he'd have something to brag about in regards to showing his actual skill. But instead we have this.

Tell me, Kit or Dino, when exactly was the last time your account took and held a village that it actually had to fight for?

Great pickup NME

http://s10.postimg.org/pro7e9mll/Screenshot_2015_11_18_14_11_27.png

Stay tuned for more :)

DeletedUser109837

I was hoping for some more civilized discussion :icon_rolleyes:.

Good luck to everyone involved

Time-

Gotta say, it's very satisfying to see someone as arrogant as Dan/Mystery Nuke finally getting what's coming to him. :) The only reason he didn't get booted from Loyal was because the tribe couldn't afford it, especially with Matt/Phoenix right next door who's attitude was just as bad. Everyone's reaction when it turned out he was talking outside the tribe was 'of course it's him, who else'.
Let's hope this world gets a happy ending. With Less winning of course. He earned it. ;)