Face Palm of the Day

DeletedUser117938

Ok today I received an application to join mental... it tickled me a little when I caught the guy out so I thought I would share it with you guys, but I chose not to share the players name as I do not believe in fun at other people's expense...

I would just like to say fair play to the guy though he could easily of got away with this...

Read convo from the bottom up :)

image.png

image.png

image.png

As you can see from the message i circled red his English isn't the best, then i got the green message and notice he was now using punctuation... so i did a small search online as seen he had copy and pasted from the US external forum :)

038d215158615aa305feb22e92ff54c9.jpg

Ignoramus of the Law

I think we have here enough material for a new Sherlock Holmes season. I am sure Cumberbatch is on board with this.

Erig

"Give me some detail tell me what you can do"

Here's my instagram :3

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is trademarked sir.

No official facepalm thread is to be used with out the written concent of one undead billy mays

facepalm_zpsemdozevi.png

DeletedUser

hahaha LoL just funny... but you know, the guy did try his best communicating ^^

Ignoramus of the Law

hahaha LoL just funny... but you know, the guy did try his best communicating ^^

Yes, but that is not really important. If he doesn't fulfill a certain set of prerequisites, he must be made fun of! Right Wilson mate? Those prerequisites are being white, from an english country, have access to good education / information, so basically not in his control but nonetheless, this is not important. He did his best, he failed, he must be exposed so people can laugh at him.

Awesome work! More of this please! I need to enable myself by laughing with fweeends! I need to compensate! More of this Wilson! MORE OF THIS!!! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117938

Ok ok, for those of you are wondering why waterloo is continuing to post hate on every thread I am on it is because on world 80 he dispanded his tribe out of rage and he got beat up by bugz, he is mad at me because I would not give him a home as a refugee while he could attack my ally.

I think he needs to put this in the past, I think it is clear I made an effort to protect the players identity in this post and it was not directed at his poor english, its directed purely at his level of experience.

And waterloo if you do not approve of my posting why read it? I mean I don't read yours because it boring... so i guess i can take your constant hate as a compliment because you continue to read my posts :)

I mean the life on the externals has went quiet over the past few years and thats partly why some of us put in the effort in blogs and new interesting threads, you posting constant hate one every thread makes this a hostile environment which is just immature, grow up bud!

Last edited:

Ignoramus of the Law

Stop oppressing me Wilson!
Dear admins, Wilson is oppressing me!

DeletedUser117938

I will if you mature a little and stop killing the forums with hate... let that be the end of it.. your not a bad guy and I like some of your post so chill

Ignoramus of the Law

Maybe if you would stop killing the game through your shit style, merging, internaling, betraying here and there, suffocating any new players from enjoying it, the forums would get alive as well. This game has become very elitistic lately because of those like you that would do (and do) anything to win it. You have betrayed a whole tribe back on W80 to save your ass and then you started nobling through your former colleagues without remorse. So stop posing as the Warrior of the World and go check on Brad, see if he needs something.

Alright mate?

DeletedUser117938

ok I'm killing the game well worked out bud, yet i never merged once on 80 bar 1 free village near the beginning... yet again here we are talking about world 80... DAM you really are butt hurt arent you haha! I wouldnt say i would do anything to win, but i will do what i have to do to win

DeletedUser

Ughhh...."how interesting, I love commenting and inputting into the forums for the sake of friendly banter and healthy debate. Most definitely a "facpalm of the day" I like it...." - jake

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117938

yeah I want us to have it out here once and for all so you can stop this babyish crap lol!