Once upon a time

DeletedUser62294

brakRRU.gif

...There I said it.

You can have white pony :scout: for posting a gif

DeletedUser115991

Sorry to intervene because I know this is not my argument, but I was just browsing through and though this was hilarious hahaha

Supa Hot was a refugee, he had well over 2k incomings when he was recruited.

I actually remember when I got recruited. You told Patrick that you had 5k or so incomings to me on your own. I remember talking in the Skype chat, making fun of you guys, because I only had 300 tops hahaha It's a shame full time uni, 50+ hours of work a week, and a girlfriend who isn't too fond of tribalwars got in the way. I would have loved to keep defending the way I was. Doesn't matter to me though, real life is way more important than this dumb game anyway :) I will still be checking up on the externals, mainly so I can laugh at your dumb ass lies Tuz :) You still suck by the way ;)

Agreed Supa was in a worse position but at least he tried to defend.

R.I.P Supa will you forever be remembered :icon_sad:

Love you always and forever Morfy <3

DeletedUser

Wait, we have moderators now? What has this world come to...

He is here to keep me out of trouble (which I might add is a full time job) But shouldn't you be looking for your next Duke? I told fury she should take the job. But she seemed a bit salty about the subject?

Leadership-Quote-Change.001.001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir TJ

Sorry to intervene because I know this is not my argument, but I was just browsing through and though this was hilarious hahaha

I actually remember when I got recruited. You told Patrick that you had 5k or so incomings to me on your own. I remember talking in the Skype chat, making fun of you guys, because I only had 300 tops hahaha It's a shame full time uni, 50+ hours of work a week, and a girlfriend who isn't too fond of tribalwars got in the way. I would have loved to keep defending the way I was. Doesn't matter to me though, real life is way more important than this dumb game anyway :) I will still be checking up on the externals, mainly so I can laugh at your dumb ass lies Tuz :) You still suck by the way ;)

Love you always and forever Morfy <3

Supa Hot Fire.....a perfect example of Growth's skill....now get lost noob!

DeletedUser62294

With that being said it makes one wonder who in growth was suppose to protect Black Dawn ? And what did tuzain do to them for there failure?~

Have you asked Kit and Zahariel? They were recruited as a team to work together alas some people on this game are made of finer stuff.

DeletedUser

Have you asked Kit and Zahariel? They were recruited as a team to work together alas some people on this game are made of finer stuff.

if your leadership had treated them better and earned there respect they in return would have given you there loyalty. What a concept ?

th

I think the real issue that should concern you is what are you going to do to stop the bleeding from this tyrants actions? I can offer you one idea

th

DeletedUser117803

we were all three recruited as pawns in taylor's game. all three of us figured it out. unfortunately for dan, he had burned too many bridges.

even given that, lesss is correct.

if your leadership had treated them better and earned there respect they in return would have given you there loyalty. What a concept

the greeks called it hubris. and sorry taylor if my vocabulary seems condescending.

kit

Sir TJ

Question I would be asking is.....who's the next to jump ship?

But hey, what would i know....right? :lol:

DeletedUser62294

if your leadership had treated them better and earned there respect they in return would have given you there loyalty. What a concept ?

th

I think the real issue that should concern you is what are you going to do to stop the bleeding from this tyrants actions? I can offer you one idea

th

Lord have mercy no one treated them bad Kit is a primadonna if she denies it then obvious lie and thats an excuse anyways. If anyone on this world has beef with Tuzain its myself as we've clashed for months now and if we had done things my way NME would not even be around anymore. Do you see me leaving a tribe or making up excuses to leave? No and thats because my honor is worth more to me than a world win which are in reality not so hard to obtain. Just join late game and take over an account.

In closing there are a lot of things I don't like about Tuzain and he knows all about it but he gives 110% to his tribe with sitting, attacking, and defending. If you can't respect him the issue is probably in yourself not in him.

DeletedUser

If anyone on this world has beef with Tuzain its myself as we've clashed for months now and if we had done things my way NME would not even be around anymore.

You see there you showing leadership skills there might to help for growth yet in this world.

818329147_13972522829101_answer_8_xlarge.png

now that your true nature has been exposed let us work on your training first loose

patience-yoda.jpg

tuzain he is dead weight now its your job to save your tribe as you said had he followed your leadership nme would not even be here!!!!

so its time for

a5380e8eeca0acf60fead95391989866.jpg

Anyone not with you in growth you must move fast before tuzain see's it coming you have to take him
out.

th

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62294

Sorry mate Tuzain is Luke Skywalker to your emperor palpatine.

aquilon

Lord have mercy no one treated them bad Kit is a primadonna if she denies it then obvious lie and thats an excuse anyways. If anyone on this world has beef with Tuzain its myself as we've clashed for months now and if we had done things my way NME would not even be around anymore. Do you see me leaving a tribe or making up excuses to leave? No and thats because my honor is worth more to me than a world win which are in reality not so hard to obtain. Just join late game and take over an account.

In closing there are a lot of things I don't like about Tuzain and he knows all about it but he gives 110% to his tribe with sitting, attacking, and defending. If you can't respect him the issue is probably in yourself not in him.

Tuzain may give growth his all, but our opinion of him is formed by his interactions with us, which sadly to say does not reflect well on his personal qualities.

For example, how is it that terrorists are celebrated as matyr's in some regions of the world while they are villified in others? Same thing applies here, tuzain's actions towards the world have not been what anyone could call honourable. And if there is one thing most people hate it is betrayal.

So the issue here is tuzain, not us. Our opinions are formed through his actions, not vice versa

DeletedUser62294

So you talk betrayal but you have betrayers in your tribe? Opinions are formed through actions as you say......

aquilon

We are on different sides, it should come as no surprise that you have a different opinion to mine.

Both of us have interacted with kit and z, I find both of them pleasant to interact with, even after they defected to growth at the end of the loyal war So the question is, did tuzain really mistreat kit and z? I will never know. However given what tuzain has demonstrated to the world thus far I would support kit and z.

I don't doubt tuzain treats his inner circle well. Does he treat the others well? I don't know. I suspect not, since dino decided to bash growth instead of NME. Also because of how the black dawn account is fairing thus far. 1m loss a day. It's like nobling barbs lol