11/24 - 12,189,109
Gain of - 150k

LRO points
11/17 - 17,151,494
11/24 - 18,779,887
Gain of - 1.6 million

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh beautiful, again showing what little you know young nooblett.

I'm coming for you. <3

Fun_1_Wonka.jpg

DeletedUser107658

Not yet, waiting to see if you are able to cause any real damage, or are you still all mouth in LRO like you were in UW? :lol:

blckdrgn1

Not yet, waiting to see if you are able to cause any real damage, or are you still all mouth in LRO like you were in UW? :lol:

Looks like he has catapulted you down 100k points which can have a greater impact than nobling your villages. That might explain why you have only had two war caps in the last 48 days.

When are you going to step up and do some damage to LRO? You have done nothing but bark through this whole world. You have no bite :)

blckdrgn1

LRO October caps in Orange
LRO November caps in Green

dff9bbffbf9f4ec5bcd91fb022ee82b0.png

Last edited:

King Klaus

We can change this picture... We will fight. Not all your operation are very successful. We have a good team in our frontline.

blckdrgn1

We can change this picture... We will fight. Not all your operation are very successful. We have a good team in our frontline.

I agree you guys have a few good players :)

Power Ranger White
Voidemon
Bluesky
King Klaus
Ruffle7
Frolick

Its the rest that are letting the above players down.

blckdrgn1

After less than 48 hours of attacks on Clogs with Spurs UW leadership has decided to dismiss them to save stats yet again just like they did with Jolly jumper.

Top notch mike! Internal all day while we eat your tribemates and you dismiss anyone who loses villages. Sounds like a winning strategy

blckdrgn1

Some more food for thought :)

UW points
11/17 - 12,039,230
11/24 - 12,189,109
Gain of - 150k

LRO points
11/17 - 17,151,494
11/24 - 18,779,887
Gain of - 1.6 million

UW points
11/24 - 12,189,109
12/3 - 12,930,010
Gain of - 741k

LRO points
11/24 - 18,779,887
12/3 - 20,652,216
Gain of - 1.87 million

Gonna have to grow faster than that to win UW :)

DeletedUser115004

Graveyards see more action then these forums lol :/

Shame to see LRO winning though

DeletedUser

image.php

This is fake damage , not real damage. Buh bye wittle rolph ruddy; you have a true talent for ruining accounts with your big mouth and poor skillset. Get of the top 20 already you loud mouthed nooblet. Also just fyi- if i find out you are playing a diff account on w81 i will smash that one to rubble too.

image.php

Sorry TNC / CWS , you should have renamed your account to something similar to power range whine, if you intended to get support when you requested it.

DeletedUser118754

Lol, cant even internal TheNobleExpress and qwerty maniac properly, at least thats one thing UW does better than LRO :D

Deleted User - 10017355

Scooby: I played the TheNobleExpress account and thus can't comment on Qwerty. Your post is not really taken into consideration seeing as though you have 10 villages, infact you have less villages than we've taken from UW's internals. I doubt you'll get back up or praise from UW about that post because they don't want to support a statement that many see as false.

Your time will come mate, I hope you've enjoyed it thus far.

-Wikki

roman01

LRO seems to be ahead mainly due to their OP judging by what cody has posted. It's an ideal time for UW to push back given the majority they have taken. Besides, not all core villages can be covered any more (headphones)