I quit

Player not found.

Alright, this is my first farewell thread ever so here goes..

I have had a wonderful time on this world and I have officially made the decision to step out the back door to hopefully some greener pastures in RL. Some say World 78 was boring long time ago and now take a look what it has become, an exciting war-fest for those doubters who need to understand to beware of shockers and unexpected actions such as myself quitting. No spamming my leaving thread or uncle Pnf will come spank you all :icon_wink:

Players and ex-players I will miss especially on this world as follows:

Flimpou
[Spoil]I would like to say Thanks for not nobling me when I was a lovely 4k village back in late April, I thought I was going to get killed and then I thought 'He seems like a nice guy when I first chatted to him.' It was awesome having you as a tribemate as you are in no way selfish at all, I would love to play another world with you in my tribe someday. You sending me 50k of each to my main on a daily basis really made me shed a tear a joy and appreciation because you probably knew what I would have turned into :p[/Spoil]
thisolman
[Spoil]A great friend of mine who was an awesome companion to have a chat to every now and then, the amount of times I asked you to merge into me was countless because I needed a co badly as I miss having a funny guy on my account and I thought you were the one :p[/Spoil]
Redroad
[Spoil]I don't know where to start with you Jake. Adding me on Skype before joining Sierra was fun as we were besties and all the fun we had on Skype and In-game against Rogue was one of the most I've enjoyed on World 78 thanks to you. Keep in touch mate, maybe we can have coffee together someday (Until you sign me into the mental :icon_razz:)[/Spoil]
blazingskill (Jamie)
[Spoil]You know I hated you so much for stealing me of a Great Power of the Day award until you merged into cnote and then got cocky for being a Top 15 account :p:p I'm going to miss you a lot because I always made you 'lol' with my craziness, weirdness and filthiness on Skype chat :X

Maybe one day we might be on the same account, unless I hit my head when walking through the door :p Don't tell Hunter or else he will shoot me :icon_rolleyes:[/Spoil]
Ticko49 (Bethany :icon_razz:)
[Spoil]My little sister in disguise abroad somewhere, lmao. You hated me in the Skype chats until you thought I was fun and lovely :icon_redface: The game of Truth and Dare with Romar was hilarious and fun with me having to post a picture of myself for the first time on Skype. It's going to be shitty without someone being the closest to being exactly like my little sister :p[/Spoil]
CowboyBarry
[Spoil]I don't know how to describe you with words because there are a few players to nobody like you on World 78 on being the 'Nicest Player' (Until I chose to leave World 78 :p). Seriously you were such a fun and awesome player that I would love to maybe co-play somewhere on another world because I will miss you the most out of everyone on this World because I've known you since joining the almighty Farmzilla :d World chat and Fate chat with you was always fun and you never made me bored when chatting. Keep in touch mate we may be on the same account together someday (Don't ambush me with the Farmzilla Torture Devices :X)[/Spoil]
AcezSpades (Mason)
[Spoil]What can I say?.. I'm missing you already since you were one of the funniest guys I know on World 78. Reminder when you are away: White Wine with Fish, Red Wine with Meat. We did have that before but you had to keep reminding me as I kept on mixing it up :p:p

Sucks that you have been gone long ago but maybe one day :p[/Spoil]
Govalon (Brandon)
[Spoil]Can you meet me halfway? :icon_redface:[/Spoil]
LTSSB (Cristal)
[Spoil]One of the coolest players I have came across World 78, everything you say on the Skype chat has always been interesting to read. Keep in touch :)[/Spoil]
Stormbringer2012 (Brandon)
[Spoil]Brandon.. Baybe :icon_biggrin:[/Spoil]
xBizareSoldier
[Spoil]Can you find the missing bar of soap for me :X[/Spoil]
Hoidoeiok crew
[Spoil]Solid as a bunch when they were all there, always humoring me with how awesome you guys and gals were which was crazy enough to be the only rival to be on my level of craziness which not many are up there :icon_cool:[/Spoil]
Rikkk
[Spoil]What do I say about the guy who bullied me over having such small ODA?..

Erm..I hate you :icon_razz:[/Spoil]
yorgolb
[Spoil]This guy is an absolute beast but never gets his chance on the frontline which is why his ranking is low, trust me. The few chats I had with him were so nice and polite, but guys.. I'd be careful about him HE is a BEAST.[/Spoil]
xDaemon.
[Spoil]I will miss my friendly ghost so much as he is an awesome all-round guy, absolutely polite (HENCE WHY HIS NAME IS CASPER). Casper, tell your brother I have my Exfoliation Kit ready to use for him :X[/Spoil]
Muzza
[Spoil]I'm going to miss my Fuzzy-Buzzy-Muzzy-thingy on World 78, Y U ALWAYS TROLLING ME LIKE.. I HATE YOU ESPECIALLY. We had such fun on Speed world once with me being a selfish little nublet and the reaction I got from you was worth it in the end :lol:

#AnotherRoundMuzza? :icon_cool:[/Spoil]
xanath
[Spoil]This guy never really talks but he is a silent genius.[/Spoil]
NiN Crew
[Spoil]Scary as your enemy, amazing as your tribemate. I wouldn't want to have them near me if I am an outsider to their account on any world.[/Spoil]
cnote Crew
[Spoil]I think only you and Hunter know exactly HOW crazy I am after all with my PMs with you xD We both almost thought about things we both wouldn't do anywhere else on Skype :lol: Hunter baybe, I will miss the abuse you give me xD[/Spoil]
Instinctive Survival (Marv)
[Spoil]Awesome guy, probably the nicest Duke I have ever met across Tribal Wars. Professional towards all sorts of people and funny as fuck, I'll spam you to death if I must to get a mail out of you <3[/Spoil]
Krystalballty Crew
[Spoil]Potts, I will come back just to carpet bomb nuke you to death if you spam this thread :D:D Jah, please leave this account to join me on another world, we belong together (hug)(kiss)[/Spoil]

As for everyone else on World 78 that has been left out and I have never spoken to, I wish you all the best on surviving the huge war that is happening in W78 right now and best of luck to those to who are participating in it.

Much love xoxoxo

Pnf.

DeletedUser117635

PnF, you son of a bitch. :icon_biggrin:

Hit me up when you choose to return, cause i see it happening. You certainly spiced things up in the world chats.

DeletedUser

Best of luck in RL mate. Wish you the best, happy thanksgiving. ;)

cristalblueroses

Best of luck PnF. I'm sure I'll see you around at some point (no one can stay away from this game for too long :p )

DeletedUser

me as well :'( But he did send me a nice message on skype so he's forgiven lol

mdesjarl

Perhaps this a good place to introduce myself,,,,I'm Jarl,,,and scott "Found" me for a little account on this world. Hopefully I can help continue the legacy of spicing up this forums legacy :)

Player not found.

His presence has arrived.. act quickly people.

I also have a puzzle for you all.
[Spoil]
OTfytjA.jpg
[/Spoil]