Once upon a time

DeletedUser

So you talk betrayal but you have betrayers in your tribe? Opinions are formed through actions as you say......

Again you know your leadership has issues enough that you are fighting with tuzain over it yet you do nothing. Why would you expect others to stay when clearly they are not treated well and there duke is leading them down a path to a loss? There is no honor in staying with a tyrant (sometimes bully is more the term) honestly it sounds more like a case of battered wife syndrome. ([h=2]battered woman syndrome[/h]n. A pattern of signs and symptoms, such as fear and a perceived inability to escape, appearing in women who are physically or mentally abused over an extended period by a husband or other dominant individual)

jackie_gleason-quote.jpg

DeletedUser100696

Damn. Now I see how world leaders and politicians feel. Keep it coming ladies and gents, this is actually gold.

DeletedUser118396

Meh it's all up for debate and which side you land on generally revolves around which side of the fence you sit on.

Any Duke should do whatever they feel is necessary to better their tribe or inch them closer to a win.

I myself if I was in tuzain shoes might have made the same decision whether it be the right or wrong one. I don't fault Tuzain for his actions or choices. I respect him for his effort and dedication to his tribe. He's probably put in more than I have. I was lucky enough to surround myself with good people which help to hide my deficiencies.

Remember the quote/saying "history is written by the victors". Whichever side ends up winning is the one who made the right choices and how they got there really doesn't matter. I think there are many instances of tribes winning a world who have done a lot worse things than Nme and growth have done to each other or anyone else. And hey at least it looks like there won't be a merge to win on this world and will end in battle as so many yearn for. So there's something that should appease part of the masses.

Whether people like or respect Tuzain is irrelevant. Much as whether people like or respect myself. We all deep down strive for acceptance however this is a browser game and not real life and how a person carries them self in game is not always who they are in real life. However there are always clues to that as you can't ever truly hide who you really are. Do I like Tuzain? Do I respect Tuzain? It's irrelevant. I'm on the other side of the fence and he's in the way of me, my goals and that of my tribe so I'll do whatever I can to get past him.

Can't we just move past the mud slinging at each other and mainly Tuzain and down with something more constructive. Both sides see things one way or the other and no one is going to argue the other into seeing it differently so why bother expending energy in trying to do so.

Good luck Growth, hopefully you'll need it and it still won't be enough.

DeletedUser117267

Thought it was about time i stuck my nose on the externals again, nice to see the same old flame talk and trolling :D.

All i will say on what people have said about the way Tuz leads the tribe is that there is a reason behind every single action, some decisions might not be agreed by all but if he believes its within the best interest of the tribe then he will do so and i am pretty sure every person who has lead a tribe has had to make tough decisions. As for how he treated people who joined the tribe, there was a reason behind why those actions were made which don't need going into, but then i am sure they would also agree that they were made to feel welcome by the others that they were playing with and i dont hold anything against Kit or Z.

As Dagan said, both sides have their own opinions and own goals so its a pointless argument at the end of the day.

Anyway time to take this fight in game and there are a few i have been looking forward to going up against, so best of luck to all in NME -1 co-player ;) and hope to see you in a village near you soon.

Phippsy

DeletedUser117803

phipps, your post is exactly what i would expect from you. you are one of the good guys, and one i always respected.

i love that dagan and you, and a few others, are elevating the discussion to a respectful level. and i much appreciate that you don't hold my decision against me.

that said, les's trolling is generally amusing, at least to me. :D

thanks for keeping it classy.

kit

DeletedUser

Thought it was about time i stuck my nose on the externals again, nice to see the same old flame talk and trolling :D.

All i will say on what people have said about the way Tuz leads the tribe is that there is a reason behind every single action, some decisions might not be agreed by all but if he believes its within the best interest of the tribe then he will do so and i am pretty sure every person who has lead a tribe has had to make tough decisions. As for how he treated people who joined the tribe, there was a reason behind why those actions were made which don't need going into, but then i am sure they would also agree that they were made to feel welcome by the others that they were playing with and i dont hold anything against Kit or Z.

As Dagan said, both sides have their own opinions and own goals so its a pointless argument at the end of the day.

Anyway time to take this fight in game and there are a few i have been looking forward to going up against, so best of luck to all in NME -1 co-player ;) and hope to see you in a village near you soon.

Phippsy

~
tumblr_m5co0txLdu1qevlif.gif

DeletedUser

Agreed...but just wait...a....little....longer....
Slowly weakening the enemy at any cost :D

499760.jpg

~Tribalwars Player Profile: *Black Dawn*

Show: By yearBy monthBy weekBy day
DateConquers
2014-057
+6

-1​
2014-0628
+27
2014-0767
+66
2014-0879
+69
-1​
2014-0980
+74
2014-1060
+60

2014-1138
+35
-1​
2014-122
+2

2015-02108
+96
2015-03115
+107
2015-0483
+80
-2​
2015-0595
+89
2015-0693
+90
2015-07185
+165
-3​
2015-08128
+119
2015-09126
+114
-2​
2015-10273
+221
-5​
2015-111,114
+109
-995​

hungrywolf
user-offline.png
reputation_pos.png

Join Date2012,November 1stPosts1,205
icon1.png

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by lesss
hungrywolf: My fight's not with you, lesss.
lesss: I beg to differ, sir. We started a game we never got to finish. "Play for Blood," remember?
hungrywolf: Oh that. I was just foolin' about.
lesss: I wasn't."

doc_holliday.jpg

lesss[to hungrywolf, after shooting him in a duel] You're no daisy! You're no daisy at all. Poor soul, you were just too high strung. ,

ready to dance when you are

BRING IT. Cant wait.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
JUST THOUGHT I REMIND HUNGRYWOLF HE DID ASK FOR IT ON 2015,April 16th, 08:25

Last edited by a moderator:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Unnofficial War Stats:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: NME
Side 2:
Tribes: Growth

Timeframe: 14/11/2015 00:00:00 to 02/12/2015 00:40:53

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,772
Side 2: 1,063
Difference: 1,709

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 981
Side 2: 293
Difference: 688

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 24,289,168
Side 2: 8,185,543
Difference: 16,103,625

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,251,679
Side 2: 2,435,728
Difference: 6,815,951

chart
[/SPOIL]

Hardest hit account in Growth:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: NME
Side 2:
Players: *Black Dawn*

Side 1: 894
Side 2: 3
Difference: 891

chart

image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
[/SPOIL]

Hardest hit account in NME:

[SPOIL]Side 1:
Tribes: Growth
Side 2:
Players: oldmannie

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 14
Difference: 28

chart

image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
[/SPOIL]

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The Black Dawn one was totally expected. No-one in NME feels this as a real victory (except for lesss :p)
What puts us ahead though is our continuous faster nobling rate... This war is so young, it hasn't even opened its eyes yet. Let's see how it goes.