W85, Join or Lead :)

eLeMeNOhPi

Hello TW community,

I've been playing Tribal Wars since world 1 and many of you might remember me. To be honest, many of you might have even played with me in previous worlds. Those who know me in-game, also know that due to some life issues (university and stuff), I had to quit playing for about 3 years now. My real life issues aren't completely over, but I feel like playing W85 since it probably will be the last world without additional premium features and an old school player like me, doesn't want to lose this chance.

Anyway, my skills are a bit rusty but I am pretty sure that I can do well enough near the rim. I made this thread to ask if there are any good premades (if the system works like it used to, many good premades don't make a thread in this section) for this world.

Also, if there weren't any premade which I find interesting enough, I might want to lead one myself.

So, here's what I'm asking of you. If you think your premade is good enough, PM me on skype, send me a message or leave a comment here so I consider joining your tribe. If you think I should lead and you are interested to join my premade, also do the same.

P.S: I have intentionally not posted anything about my previous experiences, because those who know me, know what kind of a player I am. (not saying I am good or something, I'm just saying people just know my playing style and my capabilities) And those who don't know me, probably are not the type of people I'm looking for at the moment.

Regards,
eLeMeNOhPi

Garrock

I remember you mate.... I hope that this world will bring out many many more old school players such as yourself. Good-luck with whatever tribe you join, or, more hopefully with the tribe you choose to lead.

-Gar

hurod

Awww yes, all old school players should join
emoticon-0116-evilgrin.gif

DeletedUser57316

Hai Ele, played with you over the years, good player (bow)

Being 85 is the final world before p2w takes over, this will be my final world as well. Same thing as ele, if you got a legit premade feel free to message me :)

Sorry for copying/hijacking slightly :X

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I could join or maybe lead a premade. Was going to wait till January or February but with the premium changes coming I am thinking of playing on this world. Currently, i am leading a large tribe (Phoenix Rising) on TW2, Huniade. Been playing Travian for 9 yrs and TW 1/2 for about 4-5yrs. Been playing games since I was a teen. I also realize I am posting late and am quite busy leading other tribe.

Here is the link to our Phoenix demo site to show Phoenix is a legit tribe out to have fun and win the world. https://sites.google.com/site/phoenixrisingdemo/home

DeletedUser

have a similar thought, to create a tribe or join one ... dilemas...

DeletedUser

i too have been off for while 3 years or soo can still remember the basics but cant remember what worlds iv played or under what account lol i cant even remember my old skpe email and password to find out but i was top of one world up too 100 villages then quit i was co playing with someone but again forgot but i think it was a world between 45 - 52 and i think it was world 27 i co played i quite and gave my account too someone has when you have 700 villages or soo it get tedious but i am looking to get back into w85 and iv been preparing by playing w25 uk

have your starting a tribe let me know skype: walker-dcfc

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10618707

I could join or maybe lead a premade. Was going to wait till January or February but with the premium changes coming I am thinking of playing on this world. Currently, i am leading a large tribe (Phoenix Rising) on TW2, Huniade. Been playing Travian for 9 yrs and TW 1/2 for about 4-5yrs. Been playing games since I was a teen. I also realize I am posting late and am quite busy leading other tribe.

Here is the link to our Phoenix demo site to show Phoenix is a legit tribe out to have fun and win the world. https://sites.google.com/site/phoenixrisingdemo/home

Isn't this the same person who was supposed to run that 'all girls' tribe on 83 :lol:

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes I am the same gal. I also am running a top 3 tribe over in TW2, Huniade. Got a problem with anything ITz?????

Anaconda

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ha ha. Nope. Just to make you happy, :icon_biggrin: I plan on being in the fun on this server. Your MORE THAN welcome to come and visit my villa if you wish.

DeletedUser107233

Hey eLe long time no see, send me a message or on skype