Rise of the Shadows

brattydreams

I just recently had a few experiences with his tribe. Was going to move all my members to k25 and be his academy, but my forums got sabotaged shortly after accepting all of his. Not sure who did it. Could be on either side. But I have some suspects. But this is the second time this occurred with certain individuals present in my tribe the first time and one in mine and one in his who were present both times. I'm not naming names, until I find out for certain who did it and for what reasons.

Progamer, I wish you and your tribe lots of good luck. Seriously. Sorry I won't be there to help you grow, but trust has been broken. If/when I find out who did it, will let you know.

This couldn't have been done via igm?

DeletedUser91092

I will send 5000 of each resource to the person that rims ProGamer2010 haha, save the external forums, do whats right! :p

No, we need something interesting to read instead of all the usual "you-are-winning-the-wrong-way-and-you-suck" threads! :)

ProGamer - when is the next update?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118606

This couldn't have been done via igm?
Nope
And any tribe thinking of sharing ig forums with his tribe, should have second thoughts, just in case this wasn't just an action of revenge against me or my tribe by one of his barons who used to be one of my barons..I already know who on my side helped, and I'm extremely disappointed in that person.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118606

I will send 5000 of each resource to the person that rims ProGamer2010 haha, save the external forums, do whats right! :p
If I find out he ordered the sabotage of my forums, you will have an entire tribe going to rim him!

DeletedUser

it's ok mate =) give it time, after Christmas and New year Holidays, I may have lots of time to write and go 24/7 =)