Tyrant Looses a Villa

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So far 43 replies in one day for a thread not worth posting they say . I had a gut feeling it would be like this , Why ?
Just because I knew when posting something about some of the games top players attitudes would apply.
And I also knew that most would trash talk me Why ? Because I seem to have that affect in the externals.
Oh well maybe one day I'll get some credit .

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
So far 43 replies in one day for a thread not worth posting they say . I had a gut feeling it would be like this , Why ?
Just because I knew when posting something about some of the games top players attitudes would apply.
And I also knew that most would trash talk me Why ? Because I seem to have that affect in the externals.
Oh well maybe one day I'll get some credit .

Sorry friend while i think being the first person to 'take' a village off the #2 tribe Tyrant is not a bad achievement (even if it was only a recap), what you've effectively done is hang a sign around your head saying "hit me please". No offense but i also wouldn't have considered it also worthy of a separate thread either but credit where credit is due i guess at least it woke the forums up for a short while even if its largely unwarranted.

DeletedUser

Congrats mate! That means you're one of the average player who actually play this game. (Don't think this wrong, I am complementing you!) ^^

And about Tyrant's unhindered growth and nobling. Well, they are Elites and play the game wise. If you noticed, those players they are hitting are in-actives and well, it's the right choice if I ran a Tribe like theirs who has Pro-Active Players, who knows what to do(Has Initiative) and can handle themselves wether their is a leader leading them or not.

If you want to be known and famous, build a bond first and Elite players will come to you and you might be able to form a premade tribe on the next world.

But yeah, kudos to you for recapping a village which a Tyrant player took from you. Although, it's not worth mentioning, but then again, you are up with Tyrant and that's quite a fit for us commoners. ^^

What little achievement we do is a big bang while, them being Tyrant as they are, would require much of achievement to be recognize.

This is the system of the world. I will give you a metaphor example.

If I show you a White Paper and put a 1 black dot on it... What do you usually or mostly people notice first? you would notice the 1 black dot and forget about the White Paper who covers all/everything. In the same way, If I put a Black Paper in front of you and put a white dot on it and asked you what you see? You will notice the white dot first and not the whole black on the paper. This is the Irony of the System of the world! If a good person does 1 wrong, he/she gets bashed for it and people would notice while all the good he/she did will go unnoticed. While a bad person does 1 right thing, he/she would be praised for it and all his/her bad deeds go unnoticed. Wouldn't you think that is Ironic? That is why most people are plastic, mostly Political Figures! Do a good thing in public and does many bad things in private!/hidden! =)

DeletedUser

So far 43 replies in one day for a thread not worth posting they say .

I wouldn't exactly call all of those replies "positive feedback"... That, and you're dead ahead in the eyes of Tyrant. So...

[SPOIL]
0f3e887.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

@Yawning One, I must say, I like the siggy and the remark it says ^^ We all get to sleep someday... a long sleep... So, I tend to be awake most of the times rather than sleeping and has nothing to do =) I'll save my lack of sleep when the time for me to sleep for good comes. =)

@Black-Bird, I like the pic too! and the statement on it! =) Life is about a race.... ^^ the good part of it, is that, we start at the finish line! and ends up on the finish line! ^^ well, I think for those who have the 'Revelation' though... When God said "It is Finished..." at the cross, I believe He meant it and His not a liar. If He lied, He wouldn't be God... ^^

Most people misinterpret our God... because He is a King and He ruled by Kingdomship... A word of a King is Law! The good part is, you can asked mercy to a King while the Law can not give you mercy...

Independence actually is Rebellion... you want freedom..you don't want to be ruled... When you say Lord, it means Owner of everything, That Lord owns everything from you and in return that Lord provides everything for you. But sadly most people want to rule themselves...Thinking they are better on their own...

You see, being a boss, you have the full weight responsibility on your shoulders...it's better to be the servant, where you don't have responsibility and just do your job. ^^ But I'm talking to a good boss not the irresponsible boss who let his members die out, left for dead...

As the movie Spiderman phrase it "With greater power, comes greater responsibility" ^^ Can you handle that power? Be careful if you have that power mates... tendencies are... coz Power Corrupts a man...

And to most, this post is irrelevant, gibberish... but to those who are chosen, there is power behind this post. ^^

Last edited by a moderator: