Welcome

• Thread starter DeletedUser115004
  • Start date

DeletedUser

LoL! There is another DA!? I thought I'm the only DA here! XD! =)

DeletedUser107233

good to see you here sweeper, hope things are well with you

DeletedUser

Yes you always come back huh? :icon_smile:

Long time no see DA! :]

Are you playing on this world?

Not really doing much atm and not sure I'm going to be round long but we shall see.

Actually wanted to start a rim tribe, but the world hasn't gotten to the rim yet. Haven't played for just under a year, but there are still things I want to do. I only fear I will be unable to live up to my own expectations so I have not tried.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am curious about how well this world will be for me and if I will find new contacts as a tribe later on??? But this should be fun at least.

DeletedUser94626

Not really doing much atm and not sure I'm going to be round long but we shall see.

Actually wanted to start a rim tribe, but the world hasn't gotten to the rim yet. Haven't played for just under a year, but there are still things I want to do. I only fear I will be unable to live up to my own expectations so I have not tried.

Well mate your welcome to join us in the north-western side of the word, if you decide to play. We'd be happy to have you. :]

DeletedUser

Well mate your welcome to join us in the north-western side of the word, if you decide to play. We'd be happy to have you. :]

Another Deus premade? In all seriousness, looks alright I see a few names there.

DeletedUser94626

Another Deus premade? In all seriousness, looks alright I see a few names there.

Has there been many others? :\

I dunno, i think this is my first time in another tribe named Deus since the original Deus....Its not really a premade either (as far as i am aware), well, i dont know what to call it really....the guys just threw it together last minute from what it looked like. Its just a couple of us from Deus and a couple from W2V - the rest are from wherever the hell ever, we've kidnapped them and secretly make them do things. :icon_eek::icon_redface:

I've seen Ampac and Xharris are on the world some time back, dont think they are playing though. :\

DeletedUser94626

Ah yes, you are correct. My memory is like that of a goldfish :p