Player of the World Award

DeletedUser

So now that we are (thankfully) putting this world to bed, lets have a nice little debate about who was the best player of the world. This person has to be one who has played their account from the start, not one who took over an account 9/10th of the way through the world. They still have to be active

Also, because there were so many accounts played by 6 million people, we can also talk about the best team award too. Here, because its a combo account, the requirements for PotW do not apply....this team could have started at any time (because hey, its being played by many...so why does it matter when it started). The account has to be active

And for all you quiiters out there, we can even recognize you too

So without further ado:

Player of the World:

Xxaven.....this is not a contest. X has outplayed everyone since day 1, and with this being his first world, has picked up all the nuances in a quick amount of time. He is just one of a couple players on this world that is to be feared

Runner up: LucyLucy

Team of the World:

Quiwen....has utterly went through and ate up player vills left and right. Only tested once, but that is not their problem. I know ex Infect players play it now, but regardless, its been a monster

Best Quiiters of the World:

Omar whenever he played (outside of the latter stages when him and Ali were fighting)

Team Ward on IK.....not sure how these quitters did it being they way they left Infect hanging means they are only recognized for how they played, not if you would want to play with them in the future

The Ultimate Bot

Reaction score
I've only been a part of this world for six or so months so I guess most of my choices will be picked around this time frame. Being a Northern player, this list might also be slightly biased.

Player of the world:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and pick Avenger. He's been a key aggressive player in the North who has shown potential both offensively and defensively while in situations that would of made other players quit. I'm not sure if he's caught a break since I've been on this world, yet he continues to push forward.

Less of a runner up and more of a special mention: xxaven.

There's no doubt that he's shown his offensive potential throughout the world. He had a great conquered:lost ratio (until relatively recently) and currently leads in the ODA rankings. He also held the No.1 spot as the biggest player foe quite a while, despite being a member of the losing tribe.

He was never tested and with his almost pure offensive account relied heavily on his tribe for support, which has led to his current downfall and my reasoning for him not to hold the current title of best player.

Team of the world:

It's got to be Do Not Disturb. The phenomenal leadership from Jen and the recent destruction of mystic (90+ villages conquered in one day) speaks for itself. I know the current players didn't start on this account from day one but once again, I've only been here for six months.

Best quitters of the world:

Probably both IK and L0W for this one. I've picked IK because of the amount of new players constantly being thrown into that account only for them to quit a few weeks later.

L0W is also on this list because of the potential he had with his front line. He had a great position in K35/45 and I feel he could of held onto it for a long time. It's a shame the account put up little resistance in the end.

DeletedUser

Cheesy, thanks for playing and providing your reasoning.....its what i was hoping everyone would do

btw, i forgot to add a ronin account to the "best team".....the glitch mob team from the earlier parts of the war. They were very good and a hard battle

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Player of the world:

I'm going to have to go with Qiwenwong. This player/account has pushed throgh constant criticism, destroyed players and still managed to come out on top.
This would have been given to Xxaven until whatever's been going on with him recently.

Team of the world:

I'd have to go with the DnD team, having lead a tribe and still come out #2 is truly impressive. Also impressive OD stats.

Best quitters of the world:

Going to say the LW team. Having Scott and Jake leave, it went downhill from there. Many players came in and out, and did either good or bad, while these two leaving may have been due to RL, it was at an important time for the account, and this lead to the downfall.

A

DeletedUser

Quiwen has had multiple players, and has changed players, so would qualify as a team and not an individual player

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Quiwen has had multiple players, and has changed players, so would qualify as a team and not an individual player

Xxaven has had multiple co's. You'd be hard pushed to find an account without a couple co's or atleast people who have regularly sit (to their satisfaction or not *coughs* Kimkhan with you *coughs*. If you were good enough to make this list, which you weren't, then I would have put you down as an individual 'player').

If you would like to rank players on those that haven't had atleast one co, then I doubt there would be one suitable account on this world.

A

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
oooooooh boom tollx got told :D

Player of the world:

Avenger as they are proving that they are a top 10 account.

Team of the world:

DND just cause they constantly active and constantly growing.

Best Quitters of the world:

so far peeps have said LOW and IK however i dont think these i think dutchwarrior has been by far the best quitter. just barbing out after been No1 for months (rofl) that made my day :D

DeletedUser

Well ive been an individual player. I started this account, and have never had a co. Being sat for 2.5 weeks during the course of the world is not multiple players, or is considered a co

Quiwen has had a plethora of players and co's

huge difference

As for Xxaven...he started his account, and has played it continuously till this day. If he has someone on the account from time to time (whcih i dont know if thats true), thats a hell of a lot different than say, like your current account.

Is the original person who started quiwen still playing that account, and has not stopped playing ever during this world? Nope

and as for being hard pressed about finding many players who have had no co and have played their account in its entirety....there are many, just not as many as accounts with co's, which is why i created the team catagory

its not that complex Ali....just because you couldnt handle playing alone doesnt mean others cant.

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
your actual significance in this world is very little. due to your constant barbling that is why you have survived for so long and having the need to talk down to every single other person in the world

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well ive been an individual player. I started this account, and have never had a co. Being sat for 2.5 weeks during the course of the world is not multiple players, or is considered a co

You have had a co when it got tough, you didn't think anyone knows, but you have, the name escapes me, but there have been others to log onto your account.

As for Xxaven...he started his account, and has played it continuously till this day. If he has someone on the account from time to time (which i dont know if tahts true), thats a hell of a lot different than say, like your current account.

He did start his account, he has stuck the entire way through, and he is an incredible player. He has had coplayers, something which you have a problem with or is in some way, something you put people down for???? Not really, there are a few people been on this account, but not as many as say Mystic. :D

Is the original person who started quiwen still playing that account, and has not stopped playing ever during this world? Nope

Bore... There was only one actual player on the Qiwen account for a considerable amount of time, Quizi. Since April he has sadly been unable to play, and has passed the torch to your old friend Bona. Bona has truly trounced you and infect, proving how much of an asset he is.

its not that complex Ali....just because you couldnt handle playing alone doesnt mean others cant.

I could handle playing alone, but you don't know my job right now, quite time consuming :):):)

When I was still on IDF, you saw me handle my own account, such as when were fighitng DSY4, or after that in different situations.

Toll, no matter what you say on here, you've lost.

A

DeletedUser

your actual significance in this world is very little. due to your constant barbling that is why you have survived for so long and having the need to talk down to every single other person in the world

pokemon.....your the classic idiot. You follow what others say, instead of thinking on your own

you do realize that before kimkhan gave 250 of my villages away when he sat me for 2 weeks, i was plus 350 in war stats....2nd highest (oct 1st)

you do realize that ronin players have barbled like hell, more than i have

you do realize that i dont bloat my numbers by constantly internalizing like EVERYONE does

here is my deal with the fools on this world......by far the worst collection of idiots ive seen. You guys are mind numbling dumb and skew reality to fit the naritive...almost to a point of being sociopaths....

Ali decided to make shit up. Ive simply told him to just follow the damn rules. This was meant to be a fun thread, like all other worlds are capable of doing, but you shit heads cant even pull that one off

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
kimkhan didnt go out of there way and give 250 vills away. they took your sit. you were under attack and they would of accepted that they were gonna lose vills on an account which they were unfamiliar with. your problem is that you have to diss everyone to make it feel like youre the bigger person.

at the end of the day youre simply a bully. bullies dont get far in the world.

DeletedUser

You have had a co when it got tough, you didn't think anyone knows, but you have, the name escapes me, but there have been others to log onto your account.

Um, NO. Emphatic NO. You are now just making shit up. If you are going to lie about shit, back it up. 9 years of playing, and never have given out my PW. Unlike yourself, you can look up my history. Ive played accounts much bigger. There has simply been no reason to need a co on this world. Please prove ive had others log into my account

He did start his account, he has stuck the entire way through, and he is an incredible player. He has had coplayers, something which you have a problem with or is in some way, something you put people down for???? Not really, there are a few people been on this account, but not as many as say Mystic. :D

Having multiple players play continuously in order to keep the account going 24/7 for the duration of the world is a team. Cmon now, not hard to discern. And you think im affected by you throwing in Mystic's name? How does that affect me cause it doesnt?

There are only two players on this world ive respected because they have earned it....X and Lucy. No one else on either side has shown the ability to play with fortitude, desire, and intensity

I could handle playing alone, but you don't know my job right now, quite time consuming :):):)

When I was still on IDF, you saw me handle my own account, such as when were fighitng DSY4, or after that in different situations.

Toll, no matter what you say on here, you've lost.

A

Ali, i know your a cowboy, president, astronaut.....probably the busiest person out there, cause god knows 18 yr old lives are so, so complex. I simply dont know how you do it really.....but no, you couldnt handle your account.

being that are you do is say stuff, not prove stuff....ill show you how to back up comments

31 IDontFight (deleted) 263 119 89.780.739 30.877.695

there ya go! That is your amazing war stats in Infect. Phenomenal!

And when you left Infect? You crumbled quickly....2 weeks tops? the action and attacks that came into you during that short time? I have seen that type of intensity since day 1 of the war

you crumbled, and needed to run to an account with many players on it already.

Im still here.....

DeletedUser

kimkhan didnt go out of there way and give 250 vills away. they took your sit. you were under attack and they would of accepted that they were gonna lose vills on an account which they were unfamiliar with. your problem is that you have to diss everyone to make it feel like youre the bigger person.

at the end of the day youre simply a bully. bullies dont get far in the world.

kimkhan didnt log in for days, didnt pass the sit to anyone multiple times. This is coming from his own words on Skype. Again, not making things up....these are facts.

The account was well tagged and prepared.

But again, all kimkhan wanted in infect was to be the duke. He didnt want to actually have to play....

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Um, NO. Emphatic NO. You are now just making shit up. If you are going to lie about shit, back it up. 9 years of playing, and never have given out my PW. Unlike yourself, you can look up my history. Ive played accounts much bigger. There has simply been no reason to need a co on this world. Please prove ive had others log into my account

Having multiple players play continuously in order to keep the account going 24/7 for the duration of the world is a team. Cmon now, not hard to discern. And you think im affected by you throwing in Mystic's name? How does that affect me cause it doesnt?

There are only two players on this world ive respected because they have earned it....X and Lucy. No one else on either side has shown the ability to play with fortitude, desire, and intensity

If i had access to these logs, I would show you. he's not been 24/7 for the entire world, he's solo now, and has been since april. before that they were two players in the same timezone :)

Ali, i know your a cowboy, president, astronaut.....probably the busiest person out there, cause god knows 18 yr old lives are so, so complex. I simply dont know how you do it really.....but no, you couldnt handle your account.

If you knew what I did, and my tribe can back me up on this, you might respect me a little more. :) I don't want you knowing what I do, but for those that do, those are the ones I respect.

31 IDontFight (deleted) 263 119 89.780.739 30.877.695

there ya go! That is your amazing war stats in Infect. Phenomenal!

From the wars at that stage, i was ranked i think 6th in war stats, above you for Infect. I'm also positive, unlike you right now. Even discounting a 350 village loss due to Kim, which we can glaze over, you are STILL negative almost 100 villages.

And when you left Infect? You crumbled quickly....2 weeks tops? the action and attacks that came into you during that short time? I have seen that type of intensity since day 1 of the war

I was away helping a disabled group for a week. If you are discrediting me for being away on a break (which I had told Infect leadership about), you truly are a bad person.I lost 10m points as the sitters I had were busy with their own accounts, after that I simply didn't bother to log in, yes, you defeated an account with a whopping 300D villages home. Sounds a lot, but for a 1400 village account or whatever it was, it's not a lot. Over 1000 O villages doesn't defend well. Meh! You win that one! :):):)

Im still here.....

I'm clapping my hand in real life right now, honest.

A

DeletedUser

i will let you have the last word because there is no point arguing with someone that just says words, with no facts, and is unwilling to just accept things for what they are. You simply try to hard to impress others, instead of just focusing on your craft

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
i will let you have the last word because there is no point arguing with someone that just says words, with no facts, and is unwilling to just accept things for what they are. You simply try to hard to impress others, instead of just focusing on your craft

Or in other words, YOU WIN THIS ONE ALI!

A

DeletedUser

Team of the World:

Quiwen....has utterly went through and ate up player vills left and right. Only tested once, but that is not their problem. I know ex Infect players play it now, but regardless, its been a monster

Quiwen has had a plethora of players and co's

First of all, for god's sake it's qiwen, not quiwen. Im not trying to be a grammer nazi here. But you did the very same mistake over and over again its driving me crazy lol.

Now, about qiwen account, Its true that Qizhi (the original owner) was searching for co players all the time because none of them stayed as soon as the situation got tough. Its true that on in game profile, it was written that the account had 4 players including Qizhi. In truth it was qizhi alone most of the time because all of them left as soon as infect started its op's on the account. Qiwenwong account had been op'ed (twice) by entire infect prior to world war. Qizhi never gave up and he always went up to top 10. (And about how he did it, dont even tend to look down on him because he munched barbs, toll did the same thing and they both proved that if its done properly, its an effective method.)

I joined the qiwenwong account in the middle of April. When i joined it, qizhi was in China where his internet was very limited and bad. So I stepped up. Qizhi never left the world but he literally handed me over the account and retired. He doesnt log in for weeks unless i ask him to. But when I need him, he always takes a good care of the account.

To conclude, its sufice to say that qizhi played solo until I joined in the account. And its sufice to say that I played solo since May. Toll, you said that qiwenwong account only tested once, well i am not sure when you are talking about but i think it was before me joining the account so qizhi succeeded that test alone. And you said that qiwen account utterly went through and ate up player vills left and right. That its been a monster. Since I play the account solo since i joined in, i take full credit of that. Thank you for the kind words. lol

Bona