TOP 10 Discussion & Analysis

blckdrgn1

As duke of Salt I just want to clarify that we have no alliance with NWG

DeletedUser107233

So in essence dragon he is just blatantly lying to try and make his tribe look stronger then we know it is

DeletedUser

That Ivan is such a joke. At start I felt sorry for the guy, but his continues BS is not only hurting himself, but also his (new to the game) tribe mates.

El chacal Dec 30,2015 08:04
Dear All,

since day 1 of this tribe, the capabilities of our duke have been questioned; both as a player and as a leader.
Some council members only job has been doing damage control.
Rules about new recruits had been implemented, but ivan's finger seems glued to the invite button.
He keeps kicking and (re-) inviting players at random. Even a baron was kicked and invited again.
Spies walk in and out of this tribe, easier than it is to take candy from a kiddo.
diplomacy chances faster than customers at a whorehouse.
Even though this tribe is ranked 1, we have become the joke of this world.
It is therefor that after long talks, and ivans refusal to step down, I have decided to leave and bring a few good man with me.
Those of you interested to join us can mail me. An account sit will be mandatory.

Happy gaming,

Wanker

El chacal Dec 30,2015 09:50
Discojokey Dec 30, 09:27
I am here, addressing all of you, not as a baron, but as a fellow tribe mate. As all of you may have noticed, [ally]panda[/ally] has emerged due to revolt against leadership.
I am here, first to tell you a story. In my last world, I was ,ironically, also in the rank one tribe known as ~Gom~,god of mythology, with [player]EBBU[/player]. I remember we were doing well and all, but the tribe wasn't comfortable with the duke, just like in this tribe.Obviously,we revolted and formed a new tribe.I became the duke and the majority of the members even joined the newly formed tribe but we were not the same.All was different and we never regained our former glory. just ask [player]EBBU[/player].eventually he got nobled and I left the game out of depression after4-5 villages. The thing is, I have seen many tribes formed out of hate in my day.They break away from the main branch and both eventually get destroyed. Those from [ally]Panda[/ally] reading this, let me just tell you that you can't win this way. Panda too will break up, mark my words I have seen it all, but the purpose of this mail is not to create more hatred because that is just an endless cycle. The purpose is a proposition.

I haven't discussed this with other council members, hell I just made it while taking a shower 5 mins ago. I suggest a merge between [ally]Panda[/ally] and [ally]pRo?[/ally]. hold on I know what you're thinking but no. we will then, hold a re-election for all the tribal posts. BARONS,DUKES & COUNCIL MEMBERS. I am MORE than happy to step down for the well being of our tribe. so is [player]harrynob[/player] and I am sure that [player]largereturns[/player] agrees with me.now, I haven't discussed this with ivan yet but I am sure in any case there will be a new duke, even if ivan isn't replaced.

For the record I am in full support of ivan. I have seen good dukes, bad dukes and great, horrible dukes as well and I can ASSURE you that ivan isn't bad. he is SO hardworking. he just needs to be guided such that doesn't dismiss/recruit/diplo without consultance.

Anyway, all of the current council members will also run for these positions, including myself. I want this to work out.
This is a circular to both of our tribes because we are a family, a family of 60 and regarding wanker, no brother, no. we aren't the laughing stock of this world, they are infact scared of us, that is why they laugh. unity is power friends.

HAIL [ally]pRo?[/ally]

[player]Discojokey[/player],
Fellow Tribe Member

Cool story bro.

We don't hate anybody. we simply think (and can prove) that Ivan (and you too for that matter) are in no form or way fit to lead a tribe.
I do agree that Ivan is "workin" hard, but unfortunately he is running around like a headless chicken.
You talk about yourself and Ebbu the leaders of your last worlds tribe where you had 4 / 5 villas.
On my last closed world I had approx 4000 villas. That is the difference.
And yes, Pro? is the laughing stock. nobody is scared. ISN and their bashers are taking a piss at you

IvanKing9926 Dec 30,2015 17:43
I agree with what you have said and don't judge either of you. I have made rash choices and moved too fast. I was wondering if I could join and gives you permission to merge our better players to the tribe leaving the others with whatever they want to do. I don't mind being a leader as I needed a break of it anyway

El chacal Dec 30,2015 17:59
We' ll. Discuss and let you know. Might be after the break though

IvanKing9926 Dec 30,2015 18:00
sounds good. take your time I understand I wasn't being a good leader and I'm sorry for making you guys mad and form another tribe but I also understand and don't hate either of you

El chacal Dec 30,2015 18:02
We are not mad. Simply disappointed change had to happen as this Will be THE last world for Many of us

IvanKing9926 Dec 30,2015 18:02
I understand its for me as well and I am sorry

IvanKing9926 Dec 30,2015 22:22
any chance I could join you guys and some members up here north of K54. I don't mind being a leader. I want to benefit the tribe and help it grow I really do and having some of us north in K54 could help and I will still help the tribe as much as I can and no hard feelings as I needed to step down of being a leader

DeletedUser

Humm... seems like EQ's first nobled village is a barbarian at 679 points... I thought that they knew better than this... A slow start or ^^?

DeletedUser32206

atmospherec, what u got to say?

I felt this question is stupid itself.

What does Atmosphere has to say about it?

Tungil nobled a 600+ point village doesn't mean He represent EQ himself. He's just one of the many player.

DeletedUser

as duky one iz responsible for all players actions in a tribe. a good duky would have canceled the claim.
how can you allow a player to nibble a barb? especially when at war...

DeletedUser111495

as duky one iz responsible for all players actions in a tribe. a good duky would have canceled the claim.
No they're not, players are responsible for their own actions... cancelling the claim wouldnt of stopped him taking the village.

DeletedUser107233

exactly right tomb, i know it has happened many times while i have been duke and cancelled claims but they were taken anyway.

DeletedUser

exactly right tomb, i know it has happened many times while i have been duke and cancelled claims but they were taken anyway.

there is this kick button available...

p.s. good job on the duky stuff with so many peeps ignoring you

DeletedUser107233

you cant control everyone the way you want no matter how good a duke you are, like in real life people will continue to do their own things

DeletedUser111495

there is this kick button available...

p.s. good job on the duky stuff with so many peeps ignoring you

Kicking them does not change the fact they can still noble the barb which was your initial question...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Kicking them does not change the fact they can still noble the barb which was your initial question...

nope. that was not the question. there was no question in there.
I simply stated that the duky should have removed the claim. (and tell the player to stop nobling farms but red dots instead)
If a player ignores those rules, there is a kick button. (no question there either)

DeletedUser111495

nope. that was not the question. there was no question in there.
I simply stated that the duky should have removed the claim. (and tell the player to stop nobling farms but red dots instead)
If a player ignores those rules, there is a kick button. (no question there either)

:icon_rolleyes: