EQ declare on ZULU! haha

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Mixed villages ftw

mixed villas are always normal for non premade tribes until members proven team work.

a basic defence is required because i doubt there are many who would want to restart this world again lol

by the way that joke sinbad zulu dude, now has second villa!

:p

zulu is not for moving silly war..

Last edited:

atmospherecf

mixed villas are always normal for non premade tribes until members proven team work.

a basic defence is required because i doubt there are many who would want to restart this world again lol

by the way that joke sinbad zulu dude, now has second villa!

:p

zulu is not for moving silly war..

bd9c49789f2c9849920411a1f808616b.png

Last edited by a moderator:

OBroWSeRO

efender: Cousin Stizz (EQ)
Destination: Cousin Stizzs village (527|424) K45

Quantity: 53 8 527 0 0 432 0 0 15 0 0 0
Losses: 53 8 527 0 0 432 0 0 15 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 172 1.588 9

Thats one of EQ down
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

just to clarify the jealousy of the second villa peeps

friend from uk built it and left

so boo hoo

DeletedUser118894

Let me be the first to congratulate you on your second village.

Erig

just to clarify the jealousy of the second villa peeps

friend from uk built it and left

so boo hoo

You could have at least made an effort to kick him before you nobled him so it doesn't look like an internal as much loool.

DeletedUser

Not sure why you'd post that report, unless you wanna compliment him, it looks decent.

Mixed villages ftw

Mixed villages are actually good, yah know. Full Off is good only if your tribe is not serious about a world and is willing to take that gamble. Having some basic D in every village means you can stack, and doesn't set you back too much either if you are a good player.

So yeah. Mixed villages are for tribes that can cooperate, full off villages are for people who want to think "lol, my attack so good, i kick their ass much wow" and simply forget about a world if they lose that Off to a backtime or a stack.

EDIT:
Whether or not EQ is a quality enough tribe to cooperate enough with D and make use of tribal defence requirements is another question, might be they just build D cuz they are noob. Which is always an option and more common than tribes having good teamwork..... but I am always willing to give the benefit of doubt until proven otherwise.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hey sinbad.. You must have forgot..

9a113704c8784815660a363839e1af72.png

fcdf94e471ef41aa38ff85eff1aff334.png

atmo u are relying on the fact that slayer tribe keeps supporting you and the guy secret. can do your damage.

do not simply say yr doing great cause you are not

other tribes are supporting you.. and if they knew who and whatt you are they would not be so shocked when you turn on them ..

which is a guaranteed YES!

DeletedUser

Hey sinbad.. You must have forgot..

9a113704c8784815660a363839e1af72.png

fcdf94e471ef41aa38ff85eff1aff334.png
But you forget, to put in that i b/t and cleared her with my small troop count thinking that i lost all my troops pmsl

you have really got an ego thats suits tw, shame that ego will get punished........ you all thought i would be a push over, well pal you are sooooo wrong, cheers to your tribe though for the easy oda xx

My picnic basket has more brain than you pal :lol:

DeletedUser

My picnic basket has more brain than you pal :lol:
That is the best comeback I have ever seen lol. Atmosphere is KO at externals. Literally laughing while writing. Anyway, don't worry atmosfear, we don't want you to feel bad that you lost on externals so we will do our best to finish you off during the war as well ;)

DeletedUser

Sorry, but a 600 point barb is way more respectable than getting a vill that "a friend" made.

explain how?

O i no coz barbs fight back............ silly me pmsl

its such a shame that TW have to build villas for you, must be so embarrassing to get a game to build your next villa

DeletedUser

SZD, I as someone who nobled mostly barbs on w80 (first world), can say that they are the most difficult opposition ever. Have you seen how they defend? 3 nukes could not kill them. And their attacks, wow, are almost undefeatable. Every time they attack I have to relocate my troops, they are really getting on my nerves. So yes, 600 barb would have been MUCH better.