Rate the Player

King Matt II

Baker722

Points - 874 - 7/10 decent since you're on the rim.
Profile - 7/10 - Iron Man is cool I suppose.
Farming - 5/10 - awards hidden.
OD - 7/10 - pretty high, probably from clearing out inactives/farms.
Location/Positioning - 10/10 - similar to mine, rim is the best.
Reputation - 0/10 - no idea.
Tribe - 4/10 looks like a mass recruiter.
Rating out of 10 - 7/10 - looks like a decent start.
Comment - don't rim me.

Grey Goose

DeletedUser118892

Grey Goose

Points - 279 - 7/10 (considering you only started a couple of days ago)
profile - 5/10 Quite empty But i like the photo :)
farming - 8/10 - already farmed over 100 villages
OD - 3/10 - Obviously this was going to be small as of now because you just started.
Location/Positioning - 9/10 brilliant position
Reputation 0/10 - I don't know you sorry
Tribe 6/10 - Looks like a decent tribe, quite spread apart in some area's though. also has tough opposition
Rating out of 10 - 7 - off to a good start.

The commander (don't be too mean!) :)

DeletedUser

Yeah Dev is the definition of "Merge Whore"

Dev thinks merging is a valid lifestyle choice. I saw him try to merge a cat with a dog the other day. He even tried to erm merge himself into an electric socket :p

DeletedUser116902

The Commander

Profile: 7/10 Looks good
Farming: 2/10 Plundered under 1000 villages
OD: 5/10
1.229 ODA and 108 ODD
Location: 5/10 Seems to be dominant in his 15x15 however he's got some EQ players around his 17x17
Tribe : 6/10 Looks Ok
Rating: 7/10 Looks Ok, Good Luck to you !:D

Me: tailedbeast

Sorry we dont tryhard

Points: 1779 4/10 Below average considering your start date.

Profile: 6/10 Looks meh, but its simple and I like simple so yeah :)

Farming: 4/10 not a million farmed yet, you re somewhat behind.

OD: 10/10
1.205 OD I like that amount it shows you re not wasting troops and probably have cleared some little players, not getting enough resources from those tho otherwise you'd have a million res's farmed already.

Pretty good, nice amount of barbs and not too many tribemates nearby to share the farm with, some nice noble targets aswell when you enter that phase.

Tribe : 6/10 Looks Ok, not awesome but definitely not aweful.

Rating: 37/70, which means 5/10, but I'll actually give a 4/10
considering the account still only has farm level 18 >_<

Start farming more frequently and more efficiently and you might get past the near competition.

Sorry We dont Tryhard

King Matt II

Sorry We Dont Tryhard

Profile: 6/10 it's okay.
Farming: 9/10
OD: 8/10 497 OD, shows they're actively making farms.
Tribe: 5/10 seems average.
Rating: 7/10 overall.

Grey Goose

DeletedUser118789

Name: Sorry we don't tryhard

Profile: 6/10 Simple and clean but nice, told you had a late start at the rim, little threatening because of your points, boring profilepic so that drags the point down. with better pic you would have 8/10

1.571 10/10,really good area with almost non competition if you now have good troop ratio and not going pointwhoring (wich I do not think because of farming)

Farming/location: 10/10, you have great amount of area with very small competition, you also have atleast 100 players attacked witch shows you been very aggressive early on and kept that pressure up and that prob have given you a lot of farmingvillages. You still not got the gold plunderer achievement but got the robber silver witch shows you getting great haul so you really lucky with your area.

OD: 2/10 497, nothing do brag about, looks like there is almost no competition and you only cleared 3-6 villages (maybe more but that was really small amount of troops). I say it again, lucky with your area, but you maybe cleared the area before they made any troops? in that case a lot higher on OD, 8/10

Reputation: 0/10 With this account you have no reputation at all but I know you played on more worlds than this w85 and w84, you prob ended up quite high in some other world and want to keep this rep down.

Tribe: 10/10 you have no tribe but I think your choose at not having one is the best you can do for now. A tribe for you right now would only sink you down. Keep up with the good work and join a tribe that is experienced and actually can help you and not sink you down

Rating and comments: 38/60 (44/60), seems like an experiensed player, watch out for this guy;)

Best regards
sweagle

Orlok-tsubodai

Grey Goose

Points: 8/10 Pretty good for start date, started day after me.

Profile: 5/10Not much there
Farming: 10/10 has 1k plunders and 10k res which is all that can be expected at this stage
OD: 8/10 125 OD, It's low which I like means low troop losses which is good imo at this stage, farming inactives and barbs conserving toops.
Location:7/10 Pretty good area, have some competition though will be interesting to see.
Reputation: 8/10 I have heard of you and I havent played in a long time soo...
Tribe: 9/10 seems to be V.Good from what I hear. experienced players
Rating: 8/10 overall. strong growth, and good farming

gonna do sweagle also seen as they both did same person

Points: 6/10 Fairly average seem to have stagnated due to catt/ram and being under attack.
Profile: 7/10Not much there but i like the picture
Farming: 0/10 cant see awards so i have no idea
OD: 6/10 13k OD, Very High obviously lost alot of troops defending considering point loss, however been little point loss since so seem to have seen them off, no ideal at this stage bit of a setback before nobles
Location:5/10 Pretty good area, have alot competition though alot of players have outgrown you due to skirmish need to recover fast or could become target by bigger players
Tribe: 9/10 Looks to b a veryy good tribe good active players top 3
Rating: 7/10 overall. suffered a setback will be interesting to see if you can recover

Orlok-Tsubodai

Last edited:

DeletedUser116902

Points: 1779 4/10 Below average considering your start date.

Profile: 6/10 Looks meh, but its simple and I like simple so yeah :)

Farming: 4/10 not a million farmed yet, you re somewhat behind.

OD: 10/10
1.205 OD I like that amount it shows you re not wasting troops and probably have cleared some little players, not getting enough resources from those tho otherwise you'd have a million res's farmed already.

Pretty good, nice amount of barbs and not too many tribemates nearby to share the farm with, some nice noble targets aswell when you enter that phase.

Tribe : 6/10 Looks Ok, not awesome but definitely not aweful.

Rating: 37/70, which means 5/10, but I'll actually give a 4/10
considering the account still only has farm level 18 >_<

Start farming more frequently and more efficiently and you might get past the near competition.

Sorry We dont Tryhard

hehe my farm aint 18 brotha:p

DeletedUser

atmospherecf

Points : At his teeth and say's "Look how white they are, I hope the bleach does not kill me!"
Profile : Dumb White guy.
Farming : For witty comebacks and retorts using a net with holes in it so big, he could not net a double story building.
ODD : Yes, he is very odd indeed.
Location : I'd love to know were he goes for coffee so i could show up at that place, and see if he has the balls to say it to my face.
Tribe : Because he needs people to hide behind.
Rating : Zero. Not worth a pinch of the proverbial.

DeletedUser

Orlok-Tsubodai

Points: 6/10 - rank2000, but considering time starting and your area, not too bad. Looking at your village stats seems youre rushing nobles with no troops, so good luck :p

Profile: 2/10 - nothing interesting and COA is meh

Farming: 6/10 - only silver and bronze, nothing special, could have more...

OD: 8/10 - small OD, little spikes hit it seems and some nubs throwing troops at ya, nothing much

Location: 7/10 - so many potential farms and space for growth if you head north

Tribe: 7/10 - Hefner is an old old friend of mine whom I respect, I know his leadership is good, but he has openly admitted to me the shit players in the tribe ;p

Rating: 38/70 - poor rating

Comment: Nuff said.

@DreamSweeper

DeletedUser

DreamSweeper
Points: 3/10 1.332, Rank 1787. Kinda low points given starting date. Seems like you are going pretty heavy troops though so shouldnt be too impactful if you control your area.
Profile: 7/10,
Simple which i like and gotta love that lightning though.
Farming: 8/10,
Got that 10k plunders going which is nice, but lacking somewhat behind on resources looted which points towards lc stacking and barbfarming so should probably start clearing some players for farms too.
OD: 3/10,
Very low OD which shows that you haven´t engaged any players yet, still all your OD is at least ODA so thats a positive at least.
No immediate neighbours that are very clear nobling targets, but a couple of possible farms around and also a decent amount of barbs.
Not an experiences .net player so cant say I know you but given that you are a mod ill at least say you should be decent.
Tribe: 8/10,
Some good players, high average and low member count are all positives. Also liking the name and profile.
Rating: 41/70
Comment:
Good luck moving forward, you can probably grow pretty big in your area iif you keep going.

Memento Mori...

DeletedUser118941

Memento Mori:
8/10 9.268, rank 121. Good points regarding the starting date, could have been a little bit better but looking at your surroundings you are doing quite well.
Profile: 5/10 Girls in leather is the most positive i can say about this, for the rest nothing special
Farming: 9/10 10k plunders and probably a couple of million resources, well done
OD: 8/10 Looks like you have been busy defending yourself, but offensive it could be better.
Location: 8/10 Right into the core, lots of potential nobling targets with plenty of tribe mates to back you up. Also plenty of barbs around.
Tribe: 7/10 Akats seems like a good tribe, unfortunatly there is some dead weight in there and a couple of barb noblers
Rating: 48/70 Not bad at all, but you don't look special looking at your surroundings. Still there is plenty of time to proof me wrong

Lord Smokalot

mamnon idril

Lord Smokalot:
Points: 3506 rank 601. 4/10 started right before Christmas break still dont have a second village yet. Diplomacy for your tribe may stunt your growth unless you travel a good distance.
Profile: 5/10 meh i dont look at profiles much so you get an average score.
Farming: 7/10 not bad total loot considering you have not hit 10k plundered villages i assume most came from players you have cleared in your area.
OD: 9/10 not much defensively however nice stats for ODA like above looks like you cleared your area fairly well.
Location: 6/10 out west near the rim so you may have to noble inwards to find promising targets. lots of Smiles around as well so you may have some competition finding them.
Reputation: 2/10 never heard of this account before but thats not saying you dont have other you have played.
Tribe: 8/10 ISN I started in this tribe at the beginning of the world but chose to coplay a different account do to may starting area. they have been the target of alot of flaming but they are doing well against the foes they have. Not too sure if the communication from leadership is any better than it was when I was there but the guys in the Skype chat are top notch dudes.
Rating 41/70 not too shabby considering, only thing I can see holding you back is your small size start nobling some villas fella and you should be fine.

Dan
ViolentlyPeaceful

DeletedUser118119

ViolentlyPeaceful

Points - 6/10,
26009 (6 vills), Rank 155, some decent caps, seem to have lost a little fight with Trump, vills not particularly well built yet.

Profile -
5/10, nothing special here

Farming - 7/10,
Level 4 plunderer and level 3 robber, obviously not a wizard (like the people who have lvl 4 robber) but doing it right.

OD -
5/10, 59.883 (292.) (47K ODA & 13K ODD), both ranks for oda and odd are lower than your actual rank which suggests you've not had the hardest time getting your vills and only having 13K ODD but having lost a vill is another downer.

Location - 7/10,
good spread towards the south, only drawback is lack of targets but that applies to most people on this world.

Rep - 6/10,
never heard of the account but 'Years of Service (Gold - Level 7)' and twstats are good indicators.

Tribe - 10/10,
Can't say anything bad about the tribe, potential world winners. Good luck for your upcoming war.

Rating - 46/70,
Gonna have to pull your finger out and start nobling if you want to keep up with the rest of your Squarrel friends.

LDD. (previously rated on first page of thread, would be cool to see a comparison.)

Orlok-tsubodai

LDD.

Points: 7/10 - Rank 62 not bad, some nice villages early captures could have been better. Started before me but ranked behind Still top 100 is good and some nice recent captures.

Profile: 6/10 - I like the COA, don't really like the video

Farming: 5/10 - Achievements are to be expected. In a day though not great 800k looted and 2.5k plundered should be much better. Have High OD so I guess this is because you lost troops so farming isn't where it should be.

OD: 9/10 - Some High ODA so got in a battle for those vills, a Bit of ODD but no lost vills so defending well. Attacker of the Day aswell is a nice bonus.

Location: 7/10 - Nice farms around some nice targets, although lots of Tribe members near by. EQ to your north, don't know your diplo with them but a skirmish on the horixon potentially.

Reputation: 8/10 - i dont know you, however looking at TW stats some nice previous world Exp.

Tribe: 7/10 - Rank 3 behind the 2 power houses. almost same points as Rabid but with fewer points, Dont know too much about them, If play correctly could capitalize on the rabid EQ skirmish at some point. seems a good tribe although fairly high member count.

Rating: 49/70 - decent rating

Comment: Look to be doing pretty well, above average player from what I see, Unlikely to make it into top10 though from what have seen so far, but i could be proven wrong.

Orlok-Tsubodai - Fairly poor rating earlier not sure why hopefully better this time :)

DeletedUser113868

Orlok-Tsubodai

Points - 9/10 Rank 59, very good progress for starting a couple weeks later than everyone else. Had a lot of free reign on the rim gobbling up all those nice villages.

Profile - 9/10
Love your profile picture :icon_cool:

Farming - 9/10
Can clearly see you like to farm and shape them villages, rank 28 on the daily resources looted yesterday, keep up the great work man!

OD - 8/10
You've gotten some nice ODA from clearing those well earned villages however you've ran into some trouble that may've set you back a little bit trying to defend.

Location/Positioning - 6/10
You and your tribe have gobbled up most of the villages worth nobbling in your area unless you want to settle for a couple of pretty low point villages or try and relocate a little further away.

Reputation - 5/10
Never heard of you sorry, and no real past tribal stats history, perhaps you've co-played a couple of people on alternative accounts, been playing tribal wars for over 5 years.

Tribe - 9/10 A tribe to surely not be underestimated, a couple of familiar names to watch out for. No threat on the East rim, most the nice villages are gone unless you want to try and snipe a village off a larger tribe like EQ or Rabid.

Rating out of 10 - 9/10
Looking like a solid account, keep growing and farming and you should be in the top 25 pretty soon.

Comment -
The way you're growing hopefully you're able to find a co shortly, good luck :)

Rainbow =D

DeletedUser118378

Rainbow =D

Points - 105.205 - 10/10 very solid growth.

Profile - 9/10 - Love the rainbow pony
Farming - 10/10 - seems to be farming well.
OD - 10/10 - pretty high, big attacker and no threats to being attacked.
Location/Positioning - 10/10 lots of barbs to farm and easy targets to take out for more growth
Reputation - 8/10 - i dont know lol. You from w82 by anychance?
Tribe - 10/10 very dominant since day 1
Rating out of 10 - 9.8/10 - You NOBLED me in the beginning!!!!!

Rate me: Pahii

-M A R I O-

​Rainbow =D

Points - 5/10 You have 10 internals, that's all that needs to be said.
Profile - 6/10 A little childish
Farming - 10/10 #2 overall in res plundered
OD - 7/10 Decent imo
Location/Positioning - 8/10 On a front with a tribe that could be a war target
:icon_evil:
Reputation-
5/10 Honestly havent heard much about you and seeing that 10 out of your 15 conquers are internals, i cant say that im impressed.
Tribe- 5/10 The noob coalition pact your leader is making kind of killed my opinion of EQ.
Rating out of 10 - 6/10 Strong account, but considering that you have 10 internals out of your 16 total villages...it throws me off.
Comment - None

Walatiki

Last edited: