[K44] Dokdo defending against Good$ surprising attacks

• Thread starter DeletedUser32206
  • Start date

DeletedUser32206

<the tldr is good$ attacked dokdo catted a few villages, spammed the area asking for other tribes to attack too, dokdo killed their troops> quoted by fred 4 ever

Chapter 1

image.png

The story starts from a guy who pretends to be a girl spammed all the K44 neighborhood for supports (few days back) . I thought it was a joke :icon_rolleyes:

I guess he/she planned this few days back :icon_cool: yet, he/she didnt know who they are going to fight against then :icon_twisted:

[SPOIL]Good$ - Sophie yesterday at 20:16 Thanks Quote
hi i am commander Sophieof north squad. we will be attacking after 6 hours time... just wanted some more support just to minimize the damage when we wreak havoc here :)

Kiss me before i go to war. get your popcorns and beer. watch and relax :)

Spoiler[/SPOIL]

Chapter 2

Today's early AM (GMT), Good$ Launched some :axemen: to us (DOKDO).

Before their incoming lands, Rotan had short conversation with d*ck-lady. just can find out what a joker he is.

[SPOIL]
sophie_lied.png
[/SPOIL]

Chapter 3

I think I had enough of introduction. Let me just post all the exchanged attacks' reports here.

I am not even gonna hide the troop counts. I have confident about our players' troop counts :icon_biggrin:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-a May Queen vs navro - navro hit May Queen and May Queen dodges.

[SPOIL]
Navro_vs_May_queen_1.jpg
[/SPOIL]

1-b May Queen vs navro - May Queen sent some troops in advance to lowering wall and cat navro's farm and rally point

[SPOIL]
Navro_vs_May_queen_2.jpg

Navro_vs_May_queen_3.jpg

Navro_vs_May_queen_4.jpg
[/SPOIL]

1-c May Queen vs navro - Backtime went in :)
[SPOIL]
Navro_vs_May_queen_5.jpg
[/SPOIL]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2-a Sophie vs Rotan - Sophie attacked Rotan (that he/she used to claim she was wrongly click a fake on the phone)

[SPOIL]
Sophie_vs_Rotan_S_1.jpg
[/SPOIL]

2-b Sophie vs Rotan - Rotan only gave him/her a fake backtime since he knew Sophie was got stacked.
[SPOIL]
Sophie_vs_Rotan_S_2.jpg
[/SPOIL]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3-a May Queen vs redhorse91578 - redhorse91578 attacked May Queen. May Queen dodges.

[SPOIL]
May_Queen_vs_redhorse91578_1.jpg
[/SPOIL]

3-b May Queen vs redhorse91578 - May Queen gave Redhorse a backtime and wiped his troops.

[SPOIL]
May_Queen_vs_redhorse91578_3.jpg
[/SPOIL]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4- a mookloop vs Trapz - mookloop A.K.A Another d*ck-lady attacked Trapz

[SPOIL]
mookloop_vs_Trapz_1.jpg
[/SPOIL]

4-b mookloop vs Trapz - Trapz without knowing anything, gave him/her a backtime and her pre-stacked D killed backtime troops

[SPOIL]
mookloop_vs_Trapz_2.jpg

Trapz_vs_mookloop3.jpg

[/SPOIL]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5-a Trapz vs fishbonex - fishbonex attacks Trapz. Trapz dodges.

[SPOIL]
Trapz_vs_fishbonex_1.jpg
[/SPOIL]

5-b Trapz vs fishbonex - Trapz backtime and killed fishbonex's O

[SPOIL]
Trapz_vs_fishbonex_2.jpg
[/SPOIL]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

Good$ Have been spamming all the neighborhood with one-sided reports.

[SPOIL]
good_spamming_1.jpg

good_spamming_2.jpg

good_spamming_3.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Silly the way it is.. but if this is their style, i am going to spamming back also :lol:

spam.jpg

Last edited:

Epic Pandas

tl;dr. Short version for those of us who have very short attention spans?

DeletedUser45512

the tldr is good$ attacked dokdo catted a few villages, spammed the area asking for other tribes to attack too, dokdo killed their troops

DeletedUser45512

Your welcome I would do anything for a cute little panda

DeletedUser118888

So, correct me if i am wrong.
good$ Needs support?

DeletedUser45512

well judging by the reports they need to learn that points don't win wars

Garrock

Fair job DOKDO, 1/2 decent troop counts for the most part. If your other members, and theirs are of similar stature this shouldn't be too much trouble.

DeletedUser

dang! I know it is too good to be true! LoL! I got the same mail! tsk! tsk! tsk!

[spoil]
mookloop Dec 28,2015 20:06
Hi Im [player]mookloop[/player],

Me and my sister are new in this game and would like to look for someone who can help us.
Im going to the states, Boston and my sister is in the Philippines.

We have asked tribe for support but more support is better.

I am account sitting [player]Sophie[/player] and she has just been scouted. I am panicked and it says i cannot send her support :(. In the tribe i have asked for support, but maybe everyone is busy :(.

Please send support to [coord]481|441[/coord], ONLY WHAT YOU CAN SPARE. Me and my sister is not asking for much, just what you can spare.

ProGamer2010 Dec 28,2015 20:30
I think she is too far to me though T_T

Destination: Sophies g (481|441) K44
Player: Sophie
Duration: 29:16:38
Arrival: on 30.12. at 01:46:16

More than a days journey...

ProGamer2010 Dec 28,2015 20:34
I sent her a small packet of support...

mookloop Dec 28,2015 20:36
im sorry :( Thank you so much for your kindness.

ProGamer2010 Dec 29,2015 08:09
No worries =) Just make sure to pay it with a Kiss! XD! =)

mookloop Dec 29,2015 08:12
lol..:p

ProGamer2010 Dec 29,2015 08:19
I don't mind if it's you or your sister! lol! =) a Kiss is a Kiss! and a Hug is a Hug! =)

and just on a sidenote, I am still looking for Konan and Karin! Hmmm where could they be! also Pain's Female Avatar Animal Path =)

[/spoil]

And this is quite funny and a bit embarrassing conversation! hahaha!
[spoil]
Sophie Jan 01, 08:58
I would like to thank you for the support.

May I ask that you do not withdraw them? Because I am building troops and would like to attack them soon... [ally]gou[/ally] is our enemy tribe and their duke [player]black flags[/player] have been sitting his members and sending attacks.

If you have spare 10 spears and 10 swords it would be very much appreciated. [coord]481|441[/coord]

I dont know how i can repay you for your kindness and generosity in the future, but I would gladly double the defense troops you have sent me and send it to you if im able to recover and noble some villages in my area.

Again, Thank you so much. Have a Happy New Year 2016! :)

i remain

sincerely yours,

[player]sophie[/player]

ProGamer2010 Jan 01, 16:37
No worries ^^ If you want to repay them, make me your BF! if you don't have 1 yet! =)

Sophie Jan 01, 18:27
thanks

i just got home, going to take a shower

you have to court me first loverboy :)

ProGamer2010 Jan 01, 23:39
hehehe

Alright I'll do that =)

Where are you now? are you in the Philippines? if so, where? So, I could go to your house and court you personally! ^^

And btw, you are really pretty Sophie! It sure would be nice if you say Yes to me! I think, we are compatible =)

Sophie Jan 02, 07:54
how old are you? where are you from? :)

ProGamer2010 Jan 04, 00:57
Old enough to be your Boy Friend/Husband! =) I'm 33 and from the Philippines ^^ You?

ProGamer2010 Jan 04, 00:59
btw Sophie, I'll be taking the support back as I went into 3 days vacation with an assigned sitter then when I came back, I have been cleared and my village is in ruins.

Sorry for the Trouble but I'll not fail you next time. I'll send you a support that would last a year! and a love that would last a thousand life times! =) *Muah!*

ProGamer2010 Jan 04, 04:36
This is what happened to my account Sophie T_T

[spoil]
Hi guys! could I asked your helped? I was on vacation leave for 3 days as I was with my Family and assigned a sitter to manage my account and I lately found out when I came back today, he didn't do a good job at sitting my account as my village is in a total mess and in ruins.

If you can send me support until I can recover, I would deeply appreciated it.

Thank You!

This has the latest account on what happened and what's happening ton my village..

Account sitter Start End
[player]HermioneG[/player] yesterday at 17:51 today at 00:09 <- he passed it here when it was in messed
[player]mpttn[/player] on 02.01.2016 at 10:29 yesterday at 17:52 <- my assigned sitter

But I am not blaming anyone, just for your information on what happened =)

lol, I was on a Holiday leave and this is what's happening on my account. Nice...

[spoil]https://en85.tribalwars.net/public_report/50550bd4aa096b5d47a0313005c3585c[/spoil]

and this is the latest report...
[spoil]https://en85.tribalwars.net/public_report/171d35917bd60564f24a9acc60370d76[/spoil]

This was my instructions to the sitting...

[spoil]
ProGamer2010 Jan 02, 01:14
ProGamer2010 Jan 02, 01:10
Mate, could you account sit me for 3 Days? Coz I am going out with my Family on a new year holiday break and need to spend time with my Family.

Could you do that mate?

Thank You

mpttn Jan 02, 01:34
Yeah sure mate :3

mpttn Jan 02, 01:35
However, tell me specifically about what building you want to upgrade or what type of troops you want to train :)

ProGamer2010 Jan 02, 01:39
Go mixed for troops. 1 to 1 offensive to defensive ratio of troops.

Get to Nobles ASAP. but build the mines first to 27 wood, 26 clay 25 mine then Academy then nobles.

Get cat and rams Rams = 100 cats = 30 axes = 2k +or - and LC's 700, MA's 300

Thanks a lot mate! I will be back within 3 days ^^

mpttn Jan 02, 01:42
I will try my best :) you are welcome, mate

ProGamer2010 Jan 02, 01:42
100 RAMS
30 CATS
2000 Axes
700 LC's
300 MA's
1-2 Noblemen

Defensive
700 Spears
700 Swords

Farm level 25-28

A must 24/7 recruitment.

Farm [coord]550|510[/coord] for res. I made him a gold mine =)

mpttn Jan 02, 01:43
=)) okay

ProGamer2010 Jan 02, 01:45
TY, I will turning over the account now.

BTW, once my troops get back from farming, attacked [coord]547|510[/coord] with all Offensive Troops. All Rams and Cats, target the his Farm and put him down back to 26 points!

Thanks ^^ and also build scouts. Get 100 scouts minimum ^^

Thank You very much mate! ^^

ProGamer2010 Jan 02, 01:46
Also do not withdraw my support from [player]Sophie[/player] ^^ many thanks! ^^

mpttn Jan 02, 01:47
=)) okay, mate

ProGamer2010 Jan 02, 01:50
account sitting request sent! Thanks again mate! ^^
[/spoil]

This is from [player]evodude[/player]
[spoil]
evodude Jan 02, 21:59
how does it feel to be cleared?

ProGamer2010 Jan 04, 00:13
lol, it wasn't me. I was on vacation mate =) MPT's never done to my account even dodge or whatever...

Just log on today and I am looking what's happening to my account

ProGamer2010 Jan 04, 00:14
Account sitter Start End
[player]HermioneG[/player] yesterday at 17:51 today at 00:09
[player]mpttn[/player] on 02.01.2016 at 10:29 yesterday at 17:52

evodude Jan 04, 00:15
question for you? why would you let someone so close account sit you

evodude Jan 04, 00:16
you should consider restarting

ProGamer2010 Jan 04, 00:21
Yeah mate, I am on that. very busy here. We just arrive. I'll be looking to all details and will have my decisions later on when I have the time. I have to check all worlds too...

evodude Jan 04, 00:22
dang that sucks well sorry man. Btw if you call militia on me again I'll cat your farm once again

evodude Jan 04, 00:37
Also I told you my tribe will do good as we work well together.

ProGamer2010 Jan 04, 00:38
I already did mate. No worries. RL is much important than tw for me =)

And btw, what you guys took out was half of my troops. As they are in support to other players =)

Village withdraw
Sophies g (Sophie) (481|441) K44 97.6 200 200 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 some - all

evodude Jan 04, 00:40
I love it when you lie because when I attack you I can see troops outside the village

ProGamer2010 Jan 04, 00:53
and how much troops you saw mate? =)

evodude Jan 04, 00:53
only 100 spears

ProGamer2010 Jan 04, 01:11
:smile:

Nice 1! I guess you've gotten stronger now as you saw through my Gengetsu/Illusions =)

Well, what about you saying we working together? Aren't your Tribemates attack us first?

And I never attacked you when all the time I could. Does this means, our PA's contract is void now!?
[/spoil]
[/spoil]

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dang! I know it is too good to be true! LoL! I got the same mail! tsk! tsk! tsk!

[spoil]

[/spoil]

[spoil]

[/spoil]

And to think, I just ignored that message.

DeletedUser

Ouch! FriendZone Power Over 9000!
[spoil]

[/spoil]

:lol:
[spoil]
1006040_10151597125336840_903296749_n.jpg

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44759

Ouch! FriendZone Power Over 9000!
[spoil]

[/spoil]

:lol:
[spoil]
1006040_10151597125336840_903296749_n.jpg

[/spoil]

That report has no village identities...perhaps you could repost with them? That report could be from any world and acc's...just out of interest...

edit for spelling

DeletedUser118119

Never face palmed so hard, time to stop reading "ProGamer"2010's posts :)))

DeletedUser104262

[spoil]

[/spoil]

[spoil]

[/spoil]

there is no way in hell you're 33? :icon_neutral: