The One True King In The North

DeletedUser

Yes, Blue! are underdogs regardless of whether or NAM are hitting NBD or not. NBD should easily beat Blue! based on first look but they ain't.

Brick Tamland

Yes, Blue! are underdogs regardless of whether or NAM are hitting them or not. NBD should easily beat Blue! based on first look but they ain't.

Is that "first look" based on points? If so you've already gone wrong my friend XD

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Yes, Blue! are underdogs regardless of whether or NAM are hitting NBD or not. NBD should easily beat Blue! based on first look but they ain't.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely moronic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you -rep points, and may God have mercy on your soul. Kappa.

DeletedUser107656

According to you, NAM warring NBD has no impact to the 'underdog' status, not to mention NBD warring NAM, SASS and BLUE...

Brick Tamland

But yet they are laughing :p Don't think they are whelmed up to be honest my friend :p

You failed there my friend ;)

DeletedUser

According to you, NAM warring NBD has no impact to the 'underdog' status, not to mention NBD warring NAM, SASS and BLUE...

Not Blues fault that NBD can't find relations with tribes around them is it now?

Ohh, I get it now, that Blues fault isn't it, dam, I forgot about Golden's logic.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Lol, typical Golden response

I love been a wind up :p

49Jin6D.jpg

But hey, good joke mate.

DeletedUser107656

NBD do have relations with tribes around them...

As for the 2nd part nobody in Golden has said that :icon_razz: that's your logic talking my friend.

DeletedUser

Lol the typical "not fair fight" bullshit

They're in the position they're in because of themselves, always funny when people blame being rimmed because of an unfair fight

DeletedUser

Lol the typical "not fair fight" bullshit

They're in the position they're in because of themselves, always funny when people blame being rimmed because of an unfair fight

Yes, that's logic talking, least someone has got braincells on externals.

premade lycan

Hi,

I'm just here to celebrate the 1 month anniversary of freedom

anigif_enhanced-10509-1408398326-2.gif

You have been dismissed from the tribe NEVER BACK DOWN

Sent Dec 09, 2015 05:02:30

sage69 dismissed you from the tribe NEVER BACK DOWN

In regards to under- and upperdog:

When Blue was founded, it was about 3,7 M simultaneously fighting with Google and NBD/NBDA, which at the time was 9,4M/1M+ 4,6M
The ratio of which was 4.0:1.

At that time Blue had been fighting Google for a while in the south-west part of K44, and was loosing, no-one can really say anything on that. Google was getting the upper hand, the result you can see on the map now in the form of Golden. Another part to not forget was all the gifted villages to NBD (villages now under control by Sage, in the midst of Blue area, from inactive players and internals of post Law members).

After being kicked NBD started attacking right of the bat, to an area where troops where 24 hours away+, supporting not only their own, but also NBD villages, at the south of K44.

This was a month ago, since that day both sides have kept on moving on, getting stronger. Sits being thrown around every day, sniping, pre-nobles, and re-cap, not to mention the 3-4 occasionally stacks being mustered from beaten players. That sums up the month of December for Blue, until X-mas break. The final time to settle, to muster troops again, for once.

Today, the ratio is 15M + 1,85M VS 7,4M the ratio is still 2.25:1, in favor of NBD, against blue. If we tip the scale, and include NAM and Sass, the ratio is 0,4:1, in favor of Blue/Sass/NAM, still NBD is almost twice as "strong" as what Blue! was when it was formed.

This is kind of silly to talk about, because NAM and Sass, and NBD has other enemies at the same time, other friends too. But straight of the bat, when Blue! was formed, there weren't, yet it prevailed.

This is indeed only talking about size in points, which doesn't matter, but it is a indication of something.

And finally to AL MURPH. How dare you call yourself the duke of Blue!?
We all know there is no Duke, no Baron, no King.. There's only a PRINCESS!

celebrities-who-love-to-cook-taylor-swift-eating1.gif

DeletedUser

I think the word NAM triggers Golden, More on topic congrats of the month month of freedom blue. And in terms of underdogs NBD aren't under dogs by a long shot considering the tribes hitting them also have other major wars.

Blue were pretty much solo against NBD at the start and winning in caps and the continue to show positive caps. Maybe NBD can turn it around. They made work of the Lux account they could do it to another.

Edit: Seems someone from golden is a little saltshaker (just got downrepped)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10618707

Underdogs? Lol

It's NAM and Blue against NBD, if anything NBD are the underdogs in this fight.

Your logic is flawed. I'm pretty sure Golden and Any are supporting and sitting, so that's physical manpower and virtual troops being added to NBD's disposal that they wouldn't usually have...

Hardly an underdog.