The legend of "Black Flags" continues

DeletedUser118119

He's trying to talk to me..help

Subjectdo u want a backtime to kill offense ??
Black Flags Jan 10, 11:43
Attacker: WOODBUG
Origin: Bugs Tavern (491|452) K44

Quantity: 0 0 854 0 55 329 0 0 50 24 0
Losses: 0 0 3 0 55 2 0 0 0 0 0

Black Flags Jan 10, 13:39
Hi LDD im MING nice start man lets talk tw

DeletedUser

He/she must be good at back-timing if he/she is threatening with it... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser86215

Backtime :lol::lol: by Black Flags :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: next to impossible i can vouch that. Else he could done it given the no of chance he got for it recently :icon_eek:

Why the hell player get scared of him anyways he can't scare me even once.All he do play mind games just to save himself being rimmed from his opponent he himself actually scared off .

DeletedUser70389

Black Flags Jan 11, 10:18
1875 od what are uuuu not doing TONy ???

Your not attacking ???

So who will u be attacking in next 12 hrs

I will need a report of what cats are hitting

ONYI is your enemy

Rahkid95 is your enemy

lady zeeea is your enemy ??

Pick one

Black Flags Jan 11, 10:32
Tony send 300 axes and 10 rams 20 cats at lady zeea now ok

we will have her cleared before u get there

set cats on farms ok

send it now and copy and paste it for me to see ok

Thanks

TonyTiger09 Jan 11, 10:35
What is the landing time?

Black Flags Jan 11, 10:43
Just send your army he will be cleared before u can even get there

my army is alot closer

TonyTiger09 Jan 11, 20:46
The villa wasn't clear. So yah. Hope that makes you happy. There is a reason I don't waste my troops off Thai early in the game.

Black Flags Jan 11, 20:49
Is this TONY or acct sitter ???

TonyTiger09 Jan 11, 20:49
Tony..

Black Flags Jan 11, 20:53
Tony are u a soldier or something else ?

TonyTiger09 Jan 11, 20:53
What the hell do you mean?

Black Flags Jan 11, 20:55
Im the Duke your duke following my orders is what u do the attack was a success

The enemy needs support to stay alive ,, Your safe she isnt ,,,

Your farms are full she cant leave her village lol

TonyTiger09 Jan 11, 20:57
I will not again attack someone without a scouting report. Period. You can kick me from the tribe, but I've played this game far to long to continue to make stupid mistakes. Seems like you only want the tribes ODA to look good and for some of us to clear villas near you to farm.

Black Flags Jan 11, 21:00
Hey TONY what do u think about joining KINGs tribe lolololol

TonyTiger09 Jan 11, 21:03
I would love to. Their duke and barons are some of my good friends. One is from world 80 and the other from 83

Black Flags Jan 11, 21:04
Your free to join any noobs tribe u want TONY

ask another one of my tribe to join with u lol

MING knows all your tricks

I knew that village was stacked noob lol

TonyTiger09 Jan 11, 21:05
You think that offends me? Lol it doesn't. Trust me there are several people in your tribe that think you are an idiot. For someone the blindly follow you.

[/quote]
I don't post on forums as much as I did in the older worlds. But here is a small example of how Black Flags is quite literally the most annoying "Noobish" player i have encountered in my last 7 years of playing this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser88057

Black Slags the TW bully

Why isn't anyone nuking that guy yet?

Repeat on every World.....

Black Hags cowardly way is to mail players or he gets other minnions to mail players by threatening to rim them or cat them unless they send support to him...only when he feels safely supported he then starts mailing other players around him to nuke villages in return for an invite or protection...he also uses their accounts to attack players when he sits them...
He is just a playground bully

DeletedUser94431

We have tried to redirect that support back out of his village and back into their rightful owners by attacking and catting them...
But they would rather be catted down back to 26 points than withdraw the defense -_-

DeletedUser70389

Really it won't dent his defenses though, probably, he has troops from pretty much every member in his tribe in his villa. He sent us a circ Mail and told us to only make a certain amount of defense and send it to him. And the rest of the tribe should only make offense.

DeletedUser86215

This actually want happening inside GOU

*Black Flags ask members to save him from being rimmed
*GOU members send support on him
*GOU members get rimmed as all well knows they defenseless
*GOU members request for support
*Support Request Ignored and their so much Skilled Duke don't care to do any thing.
*End Result GOU members get still rimmed.Oyye Black Flags get cleared farms knowing when too hit it.

My Suggestion for GOU members if they own brains and have guts skill to play Tribal Wars even little bit abandon Black Flags eat him up before he start eating u people.Better you can turn against Black Flags many will help you accomplish this task easily if u people pull all supports.You are lead by selfish and egoistic DUKE that think of himself first not his tribe-mates.

War with BV we know u people loosing not doing good much
:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

stormchild

[player]Black Flags[/player]: [village]479|492[/village]
[village]480|492[/village]
9kx4Vz.png

DeletedUser

I have equal amount of hate for both Atmospherecf and Black flags, and plenty of hate at that.

And as I am hated much much more then both these 2 clowns combined, I am going to hope that Black Flags has a win here, even though it is highly unlikely.

Having said that I really don't care, i Just wanted to announce my return with some hate.

Give the pact a chance guys we beat atmos' tribe in 82 and it was roughly 15 accounts vs his 40 :icon_wink:

No doubt it will not be the last time Atmos has his backside handed to him.

Last edited by a moderator:

stormchild

Black Flags disbanded his tribe. He sent out his one members troops on a long journey then nobled him. We recently seen he nobled another of his members before ppl started leaving and then he disbanded. They should have listened when everyone tried to warn them about BF

DeletedUser

Black Flags Jan 26, 14:56
19 Black Flags BS 11.392
Are u the recruiter or duke now ??
Black Flags Jan 26, 14:57
Black Flags BS 45.534

35th in attacking od ranked
Black Flags Jan 26, 14:58
My application
Take a look at profile picture report lol
Bromance. Jan 26, 17:52
But you are the leader of your tribe?
Black Flags Jan 26, 17:53
Hey send me an invite ill join
Bromance. Jan 26, 17:54
...no.
Black Flags Jan 26, 17:55
ok why ?
Bromance. Jan 26, 17:58
Because you haven't answered my question.
Black Flags Jan 26, 17:58
whats the ???
Bromance. Jan 26, 17:59
Are you not the leader of your tribe?
What will happen to your members if you join us?
Black Flags Jan 26, 22:42
Their all disbanded ok
Now can me and Psychoninja join
Bromance. Jan 26, 22:47
No, I didn't want you to disband. You just abandoned the people you should be most loyal to. That doesn't give a great impression about what your loyalty would be to us.
Black Flags Jan 26, 23:32
GET a LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!