The Backstreet Boys

Sir TJ

Whilst there are still active members of Growth that respectfully aren't going down without a fight, there are still members hiding behind the meatshield of their tribes most fearsome warriors.

stock-photo-cowardly-soldier-hiding-in-the-toilet-bowl-funny-picture-from-army-164763737.jpg

So what better way to bring these backstreet boys out of the shadows than to knock on their door, taking a village deep behind enemy lines!

Team Sir Tj taking it....

'Back street back, alright!!

545110_10150904853913379_481540282_n.jpg

Here we provide Growths backline players with the oppurtunity to donate their troops to a better cause!
They have us surrounded....we have no where to go but to defend the fort and make a stand....

mass.JPG

So come one, come all to the 'Fortress of Gullibility'! Dont know where it is....no worries! 547|748 is the place to be in K75.

Still can't make it? Thats fine let me enlighten you. It only took a matter of hours for Growth to see that red dot pop up in their clusters...but what are they going to do about it.

Well... what any gullible player would do near the Fortress of Gullibility...

First up we introduce Few. and Flux Capicitor!

But the question is....how many troops are they willing to send to their unavoidable deaths?...

079-640x480.jpg

As we wait for first reports, lets us show you why Growth will not win this world!

628x471.jpg

Patiently waiting for your ram and noble incomings...

DeletedUser109837

Seems like k75 is the place to be indeed :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

10308426.jpg

48161666.jpg

well written tells a story nice pictures with a few facts sprinkled in and who dosnt enjoy sprinkles

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62294

Low skill player makes a post showing he can put defensive troops in one village :lol: Actually defend a front then I'll give you permission to log on these forums and talk shit, god you're so basic it makes me giggle thinking of when I used to be that bad.

ps. I'm fine with what you're doing its a strategy like all the rest in this game but don't come on the externals and act like you're god's greatest gift to mankind......

Last edited:

aquilon

Its clearly meant to bait people like you into responding lol. And why would he need your permission when you yourself haven't been setting a good example?

DeletedUser62294

Its just NME doing what they do......try to be the cool kid when in reality is just the Ginger

aquilon

Don't see why NME needs to be the cool kid lol. Not like we have anything to prove, or any need to prove anything

Death by Noble

10308426.jpg

48161666.jpg

well written tells a story nice pictures with a few facts sprinkled in and who dosnt enjoy sprinkles

3806356.jpg

Low skill player makes a post showing he can put defensive troops in one village :lol: Actually defend a front then I'll give you permission to log on these forums and talk shit, god you're so basic it makes me giggle thinking of when I used to be that bad.

ps. I'm fine with what you're doing its a strategy like all the rest in this game but don't come on the externals and act like you're god's greatest gift to mankind......

Preview

Its clearly meant to bait people like you into responding lol. And why would he need your permission when you yourself haven't been setting a good example?

3806710.jpg

Its just NME doing what they do......try to be the cool kid when in reality is just the Ginger

Not the only thing we do...

Side 1:
Tribes: NME
Side 2:
Tribes: Growth

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 12,225
Side 2: 6,489
Difference: 5,736

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,550
Side 2: 678
Difference: 1,872

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 102,439,108
Side 2: 49,779,323
Difference: 52,659,785

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 23,760,284
Side 2: 5,923,774
Difference: 17,836,510

chart

3806779.jpg

DeletedUser62294

Don't see why NME needs to be the cool kid lol. Not like we have anything to prove, or any need to prove anything

Hmm probably because you haven't proven anything yet? Except well Solo being even shadier than Tuzain which is an accomplishment I'll give him that.

Sir TJ

Welcome to start your own thread to liven up W74 forums. This place been dead for ages, just like Growth! We needed 'something' fresh and appears to have definitely blown off some cobwebs and produced some opinions from both tribes :)

Perhaps I should start posting conquers against growth aswell? :lol:

You wouldn't believe it but its working aswell! Some players are smart enough to see the shiny hook, some think they can break through still! :icon_eek:

81 inbound from Few. and still rising :lol:

Can't catch me, I'm the ginger bread man!

Hmm probably because you haven't proven anything yet? Except well Solo being even shadier than Tuzain which is an accomplishment I'll give him that.

I'm pretty sure death by noble summed it up. Once upon a time we were alot closer, but we are double the size of you now! Just have to look at stats to see how much we are overpowering you guys. Just looked myself at difference in conquers of villages under 3k. While we are cleaning out all the trash amongst us, you guys are fighting 3k barbs for days! Atleast we are killing it on barbs from oldaccounts that are deleted or went inactive which are around 9.7k sort of mark!

What else have NME got to prove to you all? lol