NAM Declares on NBD - Nugget Putin > King of the North Sage

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ill give you that including the attacks that have landed since twstats updated today, it is now a total of 6mil odd increase. That is still nowhere near the amount nam is claiming.

I honestly have no idea what you think I am claiming, i told you i am claiming a 6mill ODD increase in our initial OP according to ingame war stats (more after he was kicked) this is without including any OD from Blue also (as previously stated it was a joint op)

I have already said, yes he probably sent support home, yes he didn't defend against us and yes we hit a lot of empty villages (no idea if some was cleared or not, i would assume they was but there was still many that was not cleared) So what point are you trying to make?

Can we move on now?

DeletedUser

I have no issue with what happened or didnt happen in the op, how i see it if an enemy came to me and said "here is all my villages" my response would be thank you. I was just saying that his odd didnt increase by 10mil after the op

Deleted User - 10618707

The difference here is that Lavim was not recruited from a tribe. But rather an artificial "speedbump" against Golden's growth.
Though we may have been led to believe things going on what NAM has said about this (Its not much since they're rather silent about it.) But Freeze had a duke with apparently the sole intent to delay us.

Of course Freeze also had members from TSFH in it. Their former duke had this to say about them:
[12/26/2015 7:33:09 PM] Silver: Also
[12/26/2015 7:33:15 PM] Silver: This will sound terrible
[12/26/2015 7:33:18 PM] Silver: But do not recruit my guys
[12/26/2015 7:33:25 PM] Silver: Easy NAM spy
[12/26/2015 7:33:43 PM] Silver: Since we were officially NAM friendly
[12/26/2015 7:33:45 PM] Silver: From the get go

Strange that TSFH and Freeze were warring if they were both NAM friendly. I agree. But at least all of that ought to confirm somewhat that NAM was meddling in K44's affairs from the get go.

So do we feel guilty for recruiting someone who's in a tribe formed solely to delay us and benefit others? Based on what he heard from his own duke? No.

How different is NBD from a speedbump. Believe it or not, Freeze was an authentic tribe, and hardly nam friendly, you need to check your sources, obviously dallow is screwing up somewhere. :lol:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So you just want to say on our op land time he didn't get 10mill odd? He got a lot of it the day after when attacks from both sides continued?

DeletedUser

So you just want to say on our op land time he didn't get 10mill odd? He got a lot of it the day after when attacks from both sides continued?

no to this day his odd hasnt increased by 10mil odd (within time parameters of the 13th until now) but yeh i dont care about the rest of the drama

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I apologise, i misread tw stats (saw the +10mill on quick glance) that caused me to misread your posts too and not understand what you was on about >< Either way he still got 6mill ODD from the initial NAM wave, assuming he would have got a little more after and assuming he would have got more from Blue! also. So i shouldn't be too far wrong when the stats do update.

DeletedUser

I apologise, i misread tw stats (saw the +10mill on quick glance) that caused me to misread your posts too and not understand what you was on about >< Either way he still got 6mill ODD from the initial NAM wave, assuming he would have got a little more after and assuming he would have got more from Blue! also. So i shouldn't be too far wrong when the stats do update.

its ok chris, i dont blame you (hug)

Deleted User - 10618707

@Jon SNow

Wanting a tribe to do well against an enemy? That's totally unheard of.

DeletedUser118752

I honestly have no idea what you think I am claiming, i told you i am claiming a 6mill ODD increase in our initial OP according to ingame war stats (more after he was kicked) this is without including any OD from Blue also (as previously stated it was a joint op)

I have already said, yes he probably sent support home, yes he didn't defend against us and yes we hit a lot of empty villages (no idea if some was cleared or not, i would assume they was but there was still many that was not cleared) So what point are you trying to make?

Can we move on now?

You're right. You must not have known. Your members only sent ramless attacks because they don't know any better, right? :icon_eek:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You're right. You must not have known. Your members only sent ramless attacks because they don't know any better, right? :icon_eek:

Wow, i openly admit some of the villages was probably cleared for us, and you still jump on me trying to tell me some of the villages was cleared for us. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser93450

Just because i feel like it.

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: NBD, NBDA
Side 2:
Tribes: NAM

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 57
Difference: 5

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 12
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 457,962
Side 2: 407,272
Difference: 50,690

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 167,117
Side 2: 115,472
Difference: 51,645

chart
[/spoil]

DeletedUser118752

Wow, i openly admit some of the villages was probably cleared for us, and you still jump on me trying to tell me some of the villages was cleared for us. :icon_eek:

My problem is your use of the word probably. There was no "probably," otherwise you guys would have sent rams. Its the ambiguity of your statements. You refuse to outright admit it, you make it sound like it was this player acting of his own accord without you being in the know or having any assurances that these villages would be clear. We both know thats bullshit, and that you knew FOR CERTAIN during the process of launching that those villages would be clear.

Last edited:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My problem is your use of the word probably. There was no "probably," otherwise you guys would have sent rams. Its the ambiguity of your statements. You refuse to outright admit it, you make it sound like it was this player acting of his own accord without you being in the know or having any assurances that these villages would be clear. We both know thats bullshit, and that you knew FOR CERTAIN during the process of launching that those villages would be clear.

Personally I only launched 1 nuke from a sat account and yes I sent Rams