We're Rabid

DeletedUser

Lol he talks big and likes to critique other players when he himself does the very stuff he puts players down for,doesn't move to a frontline cause of Whatever reasons (my guess can't hack it and needs people to save him from being rimmed) and talks smack, plans ops then they fail and all of a sudden he vanishes and claims RL or it was planned, he is a joke and yes played with and against him, so yes in my opinion he is over rated

How dare you :p. We have shared tribes too :) Good to see you on this world.

mattcurr

doesn't move to a frontline cause of Whatever reasons (my guess can't hack it and needs people to save him from being rimmed)
Moved directly to the frontline of uruz. Right next to TD....

and talks smack, plans ops then they fail and all of a sudden he vanishes and claims RL or it was planned,
My first opp on uruz was successful, rimmed the loud mouth talking about how great he was in a day, second opp didnt go well, you planned an opp on zipper failed. You planned an opp on otto had mild success I took over his account through sitting stopped the village bleeding from him. When I left Shake was up in every stat in the war, on every front. Yawn would we have won? No idea. Were we losing? No. Outside of like 3 players in uruz I had more ODA and personally took control of accounts under defense all common knowledge at the time and a reason why if you look through the threads my personal playing never came under fire. You do it now because you have a hard on for proving yourself against someone famous/infamous we get it what ever grow up.

Why'd I leave? I was bored it was summer and what can I say honestly Im an outdoorsy guy.
he is a joke and yes played with and against him, so yes in my opinion he is over rated
You played against me once where it was at best a stale mate. Even months after I left it was a stalemate. I dont know who you're trying to sell this bullshit. Garrocks a lot of things but I would wager even your duke on that world would agree with the statements I made about the war right here. You never played with me though after those lies you decided to just tell im not surprised you hedge down with one more.

Im guessing you were hoping I wasnt around anymore to call you on your total fabrications?

I will make this statement, I only consider 4 people in my league at creating and leading a tribe through start up and mid game. Do I stick around for late game? No I never will commit that time. If you think im overrated in what I do feel free to start on my half of a map one day, time and time again I completely dominate half a world in record time, thats what I do, no more no less, if you think honestly I am overrated in that, I would wager you're just lying to make yourself look good.

Also for the record me being good or bad isnt interdependent on the fact that the Old Macdonald account was a pos that im not shocked got rimmed. I could be the worst player in the world, that player was a piece of crap selfish player who espoused going pure O for a long time and got rimmed in 2 worlds that i know of while drawing huge amounts of tribal defense. Diverting the conversation to me doesnt change that.

Last edited:

King Matt II

Lol he talks big and likes to critique other players when he himself does the very stuff he puts players down for,doesn't move to a frontline cause of Whatever reasons (my guess can't hack it and needs people to save him from being rimmed) and talks smack, plans ops then they fail and all of a sudden he vanishes and claims RL or it was planned, he is a joke and yes played with and against him, so yes in my opinion he is over rated

Mattcurr played on W6 to a few million points and was one of the best players on the front line iirc. You literally have no idea what you're talking about.

DeletedUser

Mattcurr, you are trying to defend the fact you are good so desperately you almost ask for people to say you are shit. Most people, like me for example, couldn't give two cares if some random noob thought they were garbage. Always gonna be haters, it comes with the territory. That's just my opinion on the matter, don't know you well enough to say either ways personally on how good you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bold

moved directly to the frontline of uruz. Right next to td.... and got your ass whooped as usual

you planned an opp on otto had mild success i took over his account through sitting stopped the village bleeding from him. mild success or stopped the bleeding? Make up your mind please. when i left shake was up in every stat in the war, on every front. sure, in your own little world perhaps. yawn would we have won? of course not. What a stupid question. you do it now because you have a hard on for proving yourself against someone famous/infamous we get it what ever grow up. you are only infamous for posting bull crap on the externals and coming up with lame excuses for your continuous failures

why'd i leave? coz you were failing again...

im guessing you were hoping i wasnt around anymore. he, and everybody else

i will make this statement, i only consider 4 people a bigger noob than me. agreed do i stick around for late game? No i never will coz i am always rimmed before that. we know.if you think im overrated, i can assure you i am. i know, no need to confirm

DeletedUser94059

LMAO our op on zipper was a cat op nothing more then that, was used to slow him down and to my knowledge it slowed them down so sure count that as you will and great defending if that was you maybe learn to dodge if that was the case. You brag about your OD yet you were backline (apparently moved to a front though) WELL DONE matt you can send a nuke just like everyone else. You might have eventually moved to a front near TD but i sat that acc alot and i sure as hell didnt see you doing anything. You bailed when your little alliance started to fall and the tides were turning in our favor. you couldnt hack that once again you failed, i heard rumors you were playing masters at the same time you vanished from 79??

i only played against you once? hmmm w67 for example is another time we have played against each other, also you are the same matt from w70? so i think i have played in one of your tribes Lmao or didnt you know that?

I know you are around on this world, you are playing vin acc in panda. Dont worry i have joined an acc close to you so we will see who can back it up. if i have missed anything you want answers to matt please let me know as i am sure you will try point out that i missed/avoided something as usual. enjoy your day :)

Anyway back on topic rabid has the world by the nuts

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Matt you didn't do shit on my account but bitch about me giving you the sit and then bashed me for "running away every time i got incomings" when I told you on skype I was going to be busy looooong before I got incomings due to me starting work in July and you knew that but still bashed me for it and I have skype quotes of you admitting you knew I was busy yet you bash me makes sense. Even though you're the one who went AWOL after having two failed OPs on TMX...blame it for being summer for the reason you quit, but you disappeared real quick like after that last OP failed on TMX and you were no where to be found after. I may have failed in OPs as well and you can say I suck i don't care the difference between me and you is I don't give up and go running like you do. YES you're a good dictator at startup, alright through mid game but that's because you surround yourself around top talent players that get you through those stages of the game, you are no where near as good as top dukes in tw like Pavle or Garrock for example.

Deleted User - 10683120

We seriously bringing up w79? It's w85 incase you all didn't notice. :icon_rolleyes:

We all know what Garrock does. Merge merge merge. And more merges. Must be nice to get free villages during the merging process... Looking forward to seeing how many times Garrock will merge this world. :icon_redface: So far one merge occurred despite him not considering it a merge. (SALT). Waiting on number two. :lol:

DeletedUser

We seriously bringing up w79? It's w85 incase you all didn't notice. :icon_rolleyes:

We all know what Garrock does. Merge merge merge. And more merges. Must be nice to get free villages during the merging process... Looking forward to seeing how many times Garrock will merge this world. :icon_redface: So far one merge occurred despite him not considering it a merge. (SALT). Waiting on number two. :lol:

It must be nice to live in your world...

mattcurr

Matt you didn't do shit on my account but bitch about me giving you the sit and then bashed me for "running away every time i got incomings" when I told you on skype I was going to be busy looooong before I got incomings due to me starting work in July and you knew that but still bashed me for it and I have skype quotes of you admitting you knew I was busy yet you bash me makes sense.

lol thats kinda ironic for a guy who disappeared every time he got attacked. I didnt do shit? You handed me an account with a ton of mislabeled shit with the defense doing nothing and magically upon your return the villages had stopped being lost and the account was stabilized. I didnt wave my magic wand kid, I rearranged your defense and stopped you from loosing more villages. You were the only player in tribe history to be negative in war stats when I left.

You were the first account to run from cereal after we rimmed them the first to run from Shake, and from what I understand the first to run in the next world you played. When I left we had a failed opp on Uruz sure, we were up against them, And tmx a couple people failed against, but I didnt... I was up like 10 on them you failing to hit your targets wasnt a failed opp child.. It was you failing at one of many things like you did all world, you're good at attacking but everytime you came under fire like 3 times? You bleed villages. Every time. So mind me if I take exception to me sitting you for 12 hours a day to fix your account and you pretending like me sitting you when you were losing villages then you stopped losing them wasnt connected.

Also dont you have a sorted past with pavlo on w83? Man your memory selectively rewrites itself. I have failings yeah Im not constantly active over a world thats true. Your memory though erases your failures and replaces them with fairy tales

Last edited:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
lol thats kinda ironic for a guy who disappeared every time he got attacked. I didnt do shit? You handed me an account with a ton of mislabeled shit with the defense doing nothing and magically upon your return the villages had stopped being lost and the account was stabilized. I didnt wave my magic wand kid, I rearranged your defense and stopped you from loosing more villages. You were the only player in tribe history to be negative in war stats when I left.

You were the first account to run from cereal after we rimmed them the first to run from Shake, and from what I understand the first to run in the next world you played. When I left we had a failed opp on Uruz sure, we were up against them, And tmx a couple people failed against, but I didnt... I was up like 10 on them you failing to hit your targets wasnt a failed opp child.. It was you failing at one of many things like you did all world, you're good at attacking but everytime you came under fire like 3 times? You bleed villages. Every time. So mind me if I take exception to me sitting you for 12 hours a day to fix your account and you pretending like me sitting you when you were losing villages then you stopped losing them wasnt connected.

Also dont you have a sorted past with pavlo on w83? Man your memory selectively rewrites itself. I have failings yeah Im not constantly active over a world thats true. Your memory though erases your failures and replaces them with fairy tales

What does that have to do with Pavle being a great leader?

My account lost all the k45 villages so I don't know where you get the "stopped bleeding villages" part from is your memory a bit fogged Matt? maybe you're a bit too drunk so you believe all the shit that comes out of your mouth even when untrue. YES you sat me, Yes you didn't do shit. You were about as useless as me not setting you sitter it was pretty much the same result lost villages. Active 12 hours a day on my account? come on now that's laughable you weren't that active on your own account at the time let alone mine you played so bad almost all your good friends talked shit about you. Cereal was rimmed by you ? last i checked yo recruited more than half of the Cereal tribe so you could pretty much say it was more of a merge than anything and how did I go running to Uruz? I was one of the only accounts that didn't apply to that tribe get your facts straight before talking shit about things you clearly don't know anything about. You disappeared after every failed OP you planned and the last TMX one you were gone for good [ufc talk]you went running like Aldo but at least he came back to get KO'd by Mcgregor you ran like a bitch and stayed gone without a fight because that's what you do best.

Last edited:

mattcurr

What does that have to do with Pavle being a great leader?

My account lost all the k45 villages so I don't know where you get the "stopped bleeding villages" part from is your memory a bit fogged Matt? maybe you're a bit too drunk so you believe all the shit that comes out of your mouth even when untrue. YES you sat me, Yes you didn't do shit. You were about as useless as me not setting you sitter it was pretty much the same result lost villages. Active 12 hours a day on my account? come on now that's laughable you weren't that active on your own account at the time let alone mine. Cereal was rimmed by you ? last i checked yo recruited more than half of the Cereal tribe so you could pretty much say it was more of a merge than anything and how did I go running to Uruz? I was one of the only accounts that didn't apply to that tribe get your facts straight before talking shit about things you clearly don't know anything about. You dissapeared after every failed OP you planned and the last TMX one you were gone for good you went running like Aldo but at least he came back to get KO'd by Mcgregor you ran like a bitch and stayed gone without a fight because that's what you do best.
Mulloway was the first account to apply before cereal asked to merge, we rimmed half of their tribe yeah I rimmed 3 of them personally :icon_neutral:

Also so you were inactive, your account was losing villages, you admit you set me every day, and you stopped losing villages. Ill let everyone else draw their conclusions on that.

DeletedUser58259

:S :S :S

:X :X :X

Karina.

When someone nobles your villages, that's not merging. Merging means they come play on your account after you rim them.