The One True King In The North Is Still The One True King In The North

DeletedUser114871

I predict golden will win

But it will not be fast or easy, it think heavy effort must be done by golden to eliminate Blue!

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1c93e41c6eb0f8a5f87217829a0d8dc2.png

Side 1:
Tribes: Golden
Side 2:
Tribes: Blue!
Players: SassyLicious

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 57
Difference: 36

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 2
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 709,547
Side 2: 498,335
Difference: 211,212

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 364,085
Side 2: 17,769
Difference: 346,316

chart

DeletedUser

You guys didn't post evidence either, just started along with the flaming :)

Did we claim to have evidence though?

Plus, why not post it if it would make golden look worse. I have no idea what happened with sassy but at least with oogura, nam used it to get a load of accounts to the frontline.

If golden had any part in this (as a tribe or just one player) then they didnt so id be annoyed at their stupidity, which would be easier to see if we had the evidence that al said he has

DeletedUser71844

You're right Al, when you say the declaration makes Golden look silly. Personally I think it's outright ridiculous given that it is a game after all, yet Golden declare with such hatred and immaturity..

If it's a game after all, then why take it so personally?

If it were truly just a game then shouldnt Golden's hateful and immature decleration not offend you in the slightest?

Yet here you seem pretty angry, at just a game?

:)

Come at me Golden you are finally going to fight a real war.

Love

Sam / Princess Daisy

We will be sending you some love in the future.

<3

Last edited:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If it's a game after all, then why take it so personally?

If it were truly just a game then shouldnt Golden's hateful and immature decleration not offend you in the slightest?

Yet here you seem pretty angry, at just a game?

I can't see how you read that as anger >< he was blatantly mocking you guys for being so serious and full of hate over a game.

DeletedUser71844

I can't see how you read that as anger >< he was blatantly mocking you guys for being so serious and full of hate over a game.

Looked like sour grapes to me, that's the problem with text. You never really get a feel for people's emotions when they are typing.

For all we know he could have been crying when he was typing.

It all comes down to however one interprets anothers text.

DeletedUser114961

GL To both sides, cheering for Golden just becouse Goldberg,

p.s.
I've told you Goldie I'll keep your secret within me no one will never ever find out you are playin' in Golden <3.

DeletedUser116125

Ex Freak& Ex Law really dislike the Blue members so guess that is the reason for why it was typed like that

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Minus the 30 caps after sassy was kicked. :icon_eek: You just refuse to give real stats, don't you? o_O

Anything to make him look good :icon_smile:
I'm sure he already prepared a few screenshots about his own tribe where it shows that it was "obvious" that he couldn't save Blue and it was not his fault that they crumbled.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Anything to make him look good :icon_smile:
I'm sure he already prepared a few screenshots about his own tribe where it shows that it was "obvious" that he couldn't save Blue and it was not his fault that they crumbled.

When they attempt to defect to NAM (if NAM takes them) they will have a pile of screenshots about why they left some Blue players behind, all out of context of course.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
InB4 golden players = NAM

you heard it here first, don't come crying when it happens. You already had your warning.