Personality Disorders Are coming to W86!

• Thread starter DeletedUser118603
  • Start date

DeletedUser118603

We are coming to W86, we are a tribe full of personalities that will make a straight man turn gay.
If you have one of the following please apply:

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAKzAAAAJGFmMzQzZjU2LTNjMjktNDJmZC1iNTYxLTM1YjFhN2NiYmIyYQ.png

If you are interested write me on skype at schweady_balls

DeletedUser

Will this tribe be accepting narcissists? A uh friend of mine wants to know.

DeletedUser118725

Will this tribe be accepting narcissists? A uh friend of mine wants to know.

Depends if you can stand another narcissists.. or what was I.. or what I wasn't..

Anyway, WELCOME US IN W86 :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi, BRADDD? BWAD? HEY BWADDDLEYU??? CAN I PLAY TWZ?? I P{>AY TWZ??? BWADDD YAYYY

special-ed-o.gif

DeletedUser117534

Would short bursts of TW addiction count as an disorder? I had 2 month break in playing this stupid game and it is starting to hurt me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erig

Is trolling also considered a sign of borderline personality disorder? :3

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To whom It may concern ,

I will not play in this tribe there are some good people here , but there are some trolls that I don't care to be in a tribe I am in , see some players think it's okay to attack you in one world and pretend to be your friend in another , I'm not one of those players , Since W 80 I changed my style of playing and that is to stay loyal to the players who are loyal to me , I am hoping this works out for me , so that I can get my revenge on these trolls and high strung ego players that I don't like also I would appreciate it if you would all stop asking players to add me to your stupid World chats .....

tumblr_m01od5o3SF1qdtr78o4_r1_500.gif

P.S. This is not aimed at you Brad

Last edited:

DeletedUser

To whom It may concern ,

I will not play in this tribe there are some good people here , but there are some trolls that I don't care to be in a tribe I am in , see some players think it's okay to attack you in one world and pretend to be your friend in another , I'm not one of those players , Since W 80 I changed my style of playing and that is to stay loyal to the players who are loyal to me , I am hoping this works out for me , so that I can get my revenge on these trolls and high strung ego players that I don't like also I would appreciate it if you would all stop asking players to add me to your stupid World chats .....

tumblr_m01od5o3SF1qdtr78o4_r1_500.gif

P.S. This is not aimed at you Brad

Hey Balian, care to create a Pre-made on w86? I will join you. ^^ "To kill an Infidel is the path to Heaven!" LoL and don't take this as a troll. ^^ Why? because I like Balian of Ibelin. A True Knight! ^^^

BoneCrusher.Exe

I'm interested tho it will heavily depend on the settings if I even join the world D: