NAM Declares on NBD - Nugget Putin > King of the North Sage

DeletedUser108039

Beef

Salt

yumm

ronald2.png

DeletedUser118978

You coward! go away from this world!!!

ThanKS For the Support Mate <3... well Guys its almost 1month Move On.. its already Done its a Game Dont take it Seriously..

Because you guys Expect me to defend the Frontline against Nam.. well i dont waste my Time to defend an organized Tribe like Nam vs not organized NBD tribe.. thats why I decided to Quit and Left the Account.. and i hate the Leadership of NBD.. thats all... Apperson the invisible knows all that... imagine 5 Fronts? Nati Blue Nam Sass P... Nice Diplo....

DeletedUser118978

Ooooo, really?!!! Quitt??!!

So that was why suddenly the password got changed and i couldn't even log in to the account? Does it have the same reason while we stacked our front and help were coming from every where(everyone knows golden helping NBD in this war) and then bammm, All troops got back home?!!!

I didn't see much disloyal member as you. BTW weren't you the one who was talking to lux so jumping to blue and then NAM? lol

I agree sage have some problems with his leadership but being coward?!! It's not my style!

mate i did not join to Blue! u can ask Lux about that also on Nam i really hate Nam specially Meep ( w77 event ) i quit cauze of my RL and some stuff.. so dont judge me.. i playin Tw for fun.. someone down rep me..

i dunno know who u r.. but i can defend the account like others Do.. but somethn came up to my rl..and like i said i dont like NbD leadershp... so thats why.. i left the account case closed..

on Nam Gj Nice anti snipe and Op.. to my ex Tribe NBD goodluck Guys you can do it!!! enjoy warrin to both sides..

DeletedUser118752

i dunno know who u r.. but i can defend the account like others Do.. but somethn came up to my rl..and like i said i dont like NbD leadershp... so thats why.. i left the account case closed..

Yeah. That tends to happen. Real life always gets busy when an OP is brewing on people :p

DeletedUser118978

Yeah. That tends to happen. Real life always gets busy when an OP is brewing on people :p

My Gf texted me that Day mate.. and she said her parents have a business Tour For 3Days..

Just move on guys its already Done past is past... Just Focus to your Current War and Enjoy Playin TW im always here to cheer you up Golden and NBD <3 Lets Make Love Not War (hug) & (kisses)

DeletedUser118236

More like rl becomes a priority over sitting and staring at a computer screen 24/7 to defend imaginary property.

Love life, live life, and dont be me. <3

ted the stoner

More like rl becomes a priority over sitting and staring at a computer screen 24/7 to defend imaginary property.

Love life, live life, and dont be me. <3
see the thing is, more often than not an op lasts about half a week, and if you can actually defend people tend to move onto another target. That or you get skirmished for a few days after before you can get your front back in tact possibly loosing a few villages along he way, to be honest that should be worst case scenario for an active defender with tribal support and people willing to sit. The worst case scenario should be you lose ground. Especially if you have a good spread.

DeletedUser118236

see the thing is, more often than not an op lasts about half a week, and if you can actually defend people tend to move onto another target. That or you get skirmished for a few days after before you can get your front back in tact possibly loosing a few villages along he way, to be honest that should be worst case scenario for an active defender with tribal support and people willing to sit. The worst case scenario should be you lose ground. Especially if you have a good spread.

Thank you ted you should be a tribalwars professor. Or coach tw olympics. I truly enjoyed reading that paragraph explaining what an op is. You are not that guy.

If all goes wrong, the best thing you can do when all hope is lost, is come on the forums and announce your retirement from the world because you are too busy getting "mad pussy". Usually does the trick.

ted the stoner

Thank you ted you should be a tribalwars professor. Or coach tw olympics. I truly enjoyed reading that paragraph explaining what an op is. You are not that guy.

If all goes wrong, the best thing you can do when all hope is lost, is come on the forums and announce your retirement from the world because you are too busy getting "mad pussy". Usually does the trick.
No, i was explaining how you "should" deal with an OP, not what an OP is. If all goes wrong, I'll take being rimmed. No shame in being beaten at a game, I don't quit a game of league when i'm loosing, I enjoy the game loosing anyways. Defending till the last village is actually pretty fun, though I've only been rimmed once :/

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Being the underdog is fun because you can post AMVs and they'll be relevant to your situation. I relish being the underdog purely for that fact.

[video=youtube;cHXHdZxJjfk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHXHdZxJjfk[/video]

DeletedUser

My Gf texted me that Day mate.. and she said her parents have a business Tour For 3Days..

Just move on guys its already Done past is past... Just Focus to your Current War and Enjoy Playin TW im always here to cheer you up Golden and NBD <3 Lets Make Love Not War (hug) & (kisses)

But you told JanJanz something else, As i remember you were talking about a trip to US. while you're saying it's just a game. Is lying and throwing Bshits a kind of playing? lol

ted the stoner

Can't suck too much if you quit mid op, i meam even a sit dump is better, that's just a straight up middle finger to those you helped build a top tribe with.

DeletedUser

No, you know what, there's a world of difference between "I quit because of real life" and "I screwed over my entire tribe because I hate them"

You are claiming both...

When your incomings started, you were offered tons of help, stacking, sitting, whatever you needed. Ok, some of your tribemates in your situation did the more cowardly thing and sit dump and ran (invisible? sartais?), but no, you said "I got this" and pulled off a fantastic backstab to your tribe and your allies. You requested support, it was given. You pulled hundreds of DV's where they weren't needed at all, and gifted villages to an enemy tribe instead.

I think if you wish to play another world, you'll probably want to do it under alias. No one is going to want to be associated with you and your antics.