script for non-premiun acc

DeletedUser

i dont have premium acc. how can i use the script on my acc? anyway available ?

DeletedUser91934

Save the script as a bookmark in your web browser. Provided the script does not require any premium account features, then it will run from a bookmark.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Save the script as a bookmark in your web browser. Provided the script does not require any premium account features, then it will run from a bookmark.
i tested to add bookmark with Google Chrome but it fail.
400. That’s an error.
Your client has issued a malformed or illegal request.That’s all we know.

Maybe i must remake the script to suitable with the browser or not. There is the script i tested.

Code:
javascript:function end(){var a=0,sw=0,ax=10,ar=0,scout=0,lc=0,mount=0,hv=0,cat=0,ra=0,pa=0,no=0;coords='612|353';var b=(window.main||self).document;coords=coords.split(" "); index=0;farmcookie=b.cookie.match ('(^|;) ?farm=([^;]*)(;|$)');if(farmcookie!=null)index=parseInt(farmcookie[2]);if (index>=coords.length)alert('last village');if(index>=coords.length)index=0;coords=coords [index];coords=coords.split("|");index=index+1;cookie_date=new Date (2015,11,11);b.cookie="farm="+index+";expires="+cookie_date.toGMTString();b.forms [0].x.value=coords[0];b.forms[0].y.value=coords[1];b.forms[0].spear.value=a;b.forms [0].sword.value=sw;b.forms[0].axe.value=ax;b.forms[0].spy.value=scout;b.forms [0].light.value=lc;b.forms[0].heavy.value=hv;b.forms[0].ram.value=ra;b.forms [0].catapult.value=cat;b.forms[0].archer.value=ar;b.forms[0].marcher.value=mount;b.forms [0].knight.value=pa;b.forms[0].snob.value=no}end();

Upvote 0

DeletedUser118875

After checking the Official TW Rules for the international version of the game (.net), I have removed my original reply. It looks like all browser add-on scripts are against the rules, with TamperMonkey and GreaseMonkey being specifically mentioned as being forbidden. These add-ons may be approved on other versions of the game, but that is up to the user to check.

Also, it appears that all forms of scripting may be forbidden on non-premium accounts. Section 7 states:

Players with a Premium Account are permitted to add approved JavaScript commands to their quick bar.

While one could argue that this is vaguely written and does not explicitly forbid non-premium players from using approved scripts, it is strongly implied, in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

DeletedUser

I do not know if GreaseMonkey/TamperMonkey scripts are permitted under the official TW rules

the part where they say "All greasemonkey/tampermonkey scripts are forbidden" is kinda vague but it probably means they're not allowed

Upvote 0

DeletedUser118875

the part where they say "All greasemonkey/tampermonkey scripts are forbidden" is kinda vague but it probably means they're not allowed

Yeah, I just saw that in the rules today so I was coming back to edit my post to remove that information. I did not check the latest version of the official game rules before I posted that.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser94483

Would not really need to check the LATEST game rules for that information...even if you checked the 2010 game rules that vague reference would be able to be located.

Upvote 0