Call Me Out? Flame Me?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

DeletedUser99565

Wait this dude created a thread to be flamed when we flame people on Skype everyday???

anigif_enhanced-441-1403710398-8.gif

when new peepz enter the call:

Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community.gif

Deleted User - 4669627

How have I lied? Myself and Kam played that account. We then nobled you. Have a nice day.
obvious answer would be i did not play that account? duh?

Wait this dude created a thread to be flamed when we flame people on Skype everyday???
you can see why i felt left out

almost 300 views to a general discussion thread in 24 hours, even the thread i made for brandonrulz might not compete :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You challenging me boy on who gonna get more views? il go to places you cant even imagine. Il take you to hell and back just for the attention

You just wait for these infractions to disappear, then its game on

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

By the time Alex joined an account on w79, you were already insignificant as a threat, were turtling and relying on morale... I'm fairly sure he wasn't afraid you were going to come for him.

Also:
http://www.twstats.com/en79/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=4669627

:S
agreed it was not alex at the time, i think i recall having this discussion at the time, but a recent review of early stats show it was not alex on the account

4290cb233e07125291fe284e1da25fec.png

those were my first 2 conquers, notice the date and the coords
y'all had closer mates to me than you can't stop me, but none of them made it, which left him as next closest which is plainly evident here

fff5596d0df6677e16df688e4596b21b.png

you can see we are clearly nobling the same area, just 1 month apart basically, despite starting at the same time
clearly i did not get to 3 villages in less than 2 weeks, that logic has already been covered in another thread
therefore, if it took you can't stop me 3 weeks more than me, it took well over a month

now, do i come on here and lie about MC and say it took him 5 weeks to get to 3 villages when he had the misfortune of starting close to me? i do not. clearly, obviously, MC is much better than that (i listed him as one of the best players in this world), he must not have been on the account at the time. i do not use your and his claims that he played that account to pretend he was on it at that time in question, clearly he was not. it was the original player living in fear of me :icon_twisted:, not MC, not KAM either i suspect, idk who was on that account at start up, but i agree it was not MC.

now, if we consider his claim that he nobled me, rather than he nobled an account i was on at a different time. where is the discussion MC? by your own claims, you had been waiting for well over a year to noble me, obviously there would have been a public victory dance. link us to THAT?

the reason there was no public victory dance is because your claim would have been ridiculous in that world at that time to everybody who played. they would have known then (though maybe 25 has forgotten over time) that there was no victory, everybody knew i wasn't playing.

devil came closest to anybody that world and can claim 3 things michael cannot though his stats do not reflect it at all

1. he played against me
2. he actually fought me
3. while he did not get a village, he did wreck me and my tribe

nor do i claim i nobled devil, though the stats show it

f7e75695818eaa3067bad6e0396f9ac5.png

devil was not on the account then, rish had quit also, i with them
but as tom said, i had ceased to be any threat before MC even got on the account, that was due to devil (and klein, and muldeh)
in fact, it took me 1 month to get from 3 villages to 4 villages
clearly (to anybody who knows the backstory) there was never going to be a fight, but rather every possible trick to avoid 1 (betrayal, mass-hugging, etc)
also, everybody who had started close to me had quit by that point, including the original owner of MC's account, in addition to the obvious devil (who was much further away btw) and risharks who had expanded into the area
kiwdahc might have quit as well, idr, klein was certainly long gone as well as your other mates who started near me

what point was there to continue if there was never going to be a fight?
turns out MC must have got on the account about the time devil and rish quit, perhaps a few days before
he took it perhaps specifically to fight me personally, but he needed to do some work on it before he said En Garde!
i had no idea there was a fight in the making and am sorry to have deprived MC of the chance once more, but he could see i was barely active and that i would soon be inactive and did nothing to try to encourage me to stay

regardless, MC, that world of 100 mentioned in the original post in regards do DJ, you will be invited as well
i will post details and personal invitations soon
as for me lying, i could lie about shit in w79, but clearly its just you

twenty-five

You need to exercise some chill dude, no one cares enough for you to be writing long detailed descriptions of what happened. Just saying you didn't play the account would suffice...

Anyway:

the reason there was no public victory dance is because your claim would have been ridiculous in that world at that time to everybody who played. they would have known then (though maybe 25 has forgotten over time) that there was no victory, everybody knew i wasn't playing.

I didn't play the world at that point, my account was put into delete about a week before then and I was no longer in a tribe with them for a few weeks before that with very little interest. So the claim you played it seems reasonable to me based on what I knew, this is actually the first I've heard about you no longer being on that account. If you weren't playing, well ok fair enough I guess Alex didn't noble you.

Deleted User - 4669627

I lol'd so hard.

I'm surprised I was able to hear you over your ego.
???

i can go way beyond that, i was the greatest hero of axte and the reason they won w51 :icon_eek::icon_redface:

4906644+_68701145507b16871e5efdc57853e45d.gif

i just do not like to claim it, cuz axte was pathetic
i would rather admit to w79

Are you the guy who makes the weird threads in off-topicaaa?
I won't go look, I'll just speculate.
wait, what?

if by weird, you mean all threads in off-topicaaa are weird, but my own were the exception to the rule, yes, in off-topicaaa they must appear weird :icon_neutral:

i dont have anything to say about you other than... hmmm
you, personally, should have stopped there
i am going to pretend you did till you inevitably kick the sleeping dragon again

Deleted User - 4669627

You need to exercise some chill dude, no one cares enough for you to be writing long detailed descriptions of what happened. Just saying you didn't play the account would suffice...

Anyway:

I didn't play the world at that point, my account was put into delete about a week before then and I was no longer in a tribe with them for a few weeks before that with very little interest. So the claim you played it seems reasonable to me based on what I knew, this is actually the first I've heard about you no longer being on that account. If you weren't playing, well ok fair enough I guess Alex didn't noble you.
to be clear, while i did address the post at you, it was a reply more to MC
i have no beef with 25 and appreciate the justice he does me by taking me at my word
a review of the stats make it even cloudier, cuz when i was told i was being opped, i did log in once and send some recaps
the players themselves must not have realized yet that i was done, hence their originally planning an op
but it soon became apparent and the recaps were not a fight either, it was just me logging in to take advantage of the fact they knew by then i was done and the account was flatlined

most of my work is done on the weekends, i do not get much downtime, but clearly my downtime is spent chatting and posting
this is how i relax :icon_redface:
so i had a few hours to kill and it took like 5 minutes to read every post in my absence
nor was there anything more entertaining to reply to atm, and i am not yet ready to post any more new threads, so why not spend them replying to my thread? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser99565

I asked you who you were and you created a forum post about it... and no one apparently cares apart from a dude who has infact nobled you.

It is impossible to wildly better than top players, the game doesnt really allow it, so no you arent a tw god, and i would put money on the fact muso and players like jkala (lapkas) are better than you. You just seem like someone who needs his ego stroked, but in reality he needs something else stroke badly

he be like

Pirates-of-the-Caribbean-GIFS.gif

Michael Corleone.

Shahyd if you have not noticed I have not gone around dancing that i nobled you because its not an achievement, at all. Did I start on that account? Nope. Did Kam start on that account? Nope. We took it over few weeks later. After we took it over, we proceeded to noble you when you were actively turtling and doing absolutely nothing.

In fact, you should thank Kam and myself for putting you out of your misery.

DeletedUser

300 views huh? I come to see if I get attention towards my replies. ;)

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
???

i can go way beyond that, i was the greatest hero of axte and the reason they won w51 :icon_eek::icon_redface:

i just do not like to claim it, cuz axte was pathetic

Are you trolling, or are you really that delusional? Sadly I can't tell.

Deleted User - 4669627

^^ i knew you would have to reply, but no it was no troll, let's you and i take a walk down memory lane

you and i became aware of each other in w51 at about the time i took over Apathy, iirc
you remember that period? the axte/sheeps war had just started, but had already ground to a deadlock
there was a tribe south of axte (METAL iirc, led by the same DA discussed in the Shhh Thread) which H0lly favored and planned to merge into Apathy soon

axte and apathy had been working together, apathy was going to enter the war against sheeps creating a whole new front which would throw the whole war to axte (the proof is it later happened, just not as planned)
sam (duke of axte atm) offered me several axte accounts to get me back in the game and offered a space in the tribe to any of my mates i wished to join
initially, i took sandviper for my own (though i would go on to play many more axte accounts) due to its positioning
i had mates in axte and apathy both, mostly where the 2 came together, but their largest account Firehouse16 was also my mate and i soon took over his account as he was quitting

as Apathy i tried to influence the entire tribe, rather than simply my mates, to get back on track working with axte
sam, ben, aaron and i decided that getting apathy to attack sheeps was still the goal and when H0lly made me duke, i gave sits to ben and aaron so they could monitor and assist me if they thought that with a little more coaxing it would all pay it off
remember me yet?

when it was clear axte would not simply work with axte, but merge as well, i jumped onto an account called Red something which was the largest frontline with sheeps iirc and had gone inactive and begun hemorrhaging villages and broken the deadlock in sheeps favor for a moment
when a tourniquet had been applied, i bounced on up to riiiz and co-played with amitromy, my favorite time in axte

while axte was pathetic, cheating (you recall Jester tribe?), mass-recruiting, mass-hugging, lying, etc
the original 14 were an impressive start up tribe and they had many good mates, respectable even
i loved co-playing with amitromy, it was a true bromance
i loved marco (TPS and future leader of axte) as my closest mate, much love for marco
brianx (bloodthirsty) and i remained mates long after w51, awesome mate
as well, as i said, i had mates already in axte and more merging in from apathy, even a couple from sheeps

at that point, i was also mates with the rank 1 player (cindy99), still in sheeps (pl@gue technically) but too far to do anything with yet
and the new position put me right next to a.saw
in addition to the new front opening from apathy which led to the immediate rimming of sheeps duke (charles the bald) which i took part in through sits and communication with mates in the area
so all hell was breaking loose in sheeps and a.saw was taking the reigns, but refused to have anything to do with sam, who i had issue with as well myself so i could not blame her, i could only give her the advice i followed myself
i worked with ben and aaron, not sam
i even put them all in a chat together, tina with ben and aaron, so they could work out the sheeps merge, which they did and aaron became leader of axte, though at that point, anybody could have led axte, it could not lose, the world was decided

you remember me now t-man? you recall all those steps which led to axte winning w51
the sheeps stalemate
somebody axte had planted in apathy take over the tribe when apathy was about to enter the war against axte instead of sheeps
apathy making a 180, attacking sheeps and merging into axte
ctbs being rimmed and a.saw taking over leadership
the sheeps merge
aaron becoming duke

you just forgot all those events had 1 common link, me?

https://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?233498-My-Thread&highlight=thread

remember axte's ally hate getting royally owned by nuke?
regrettably, there was no saving them, so i bounced on to an account near cindy99 as pl@gue was always against joining axte and looking hard at MIND
it also put me next to and working with one of the original 14 axte, trent, his original account had been footarmy or something like that?

there was a long string of dominoes beginning with that stunt with Jester which is where i first spoke to sam, but was at the wrong side (sheeps and apathy side, not axte side) of Jester at the time
i lined them up and was the momentum that made them all fall in a line

i did need the dominoes, ofc, i am taking nothing from axte...

1. they had some great players who got them to be a contender
some of my best mates were axte, but i could not have done my part making the dominoes fall if all of axte had not put themselves in position to be that first domino that sets off the rest and continued to keep up at each step between the dominoes

2. they had no respect to lose after the Jester incident
if they won the world without hugging and mass-recruiting, they still cheated
the tribe was pathetic and i would rather admit to being on that w79 account than being part of axte
the axte experience is what convinced me to play honorably and respectably in every world that followed, i felt like i needed a shower

the story of axte is basically all the right players, but the wrong tribe