The Flames of War - FFF vs. -SC- & - SC -

DeletedUser

My friends, it has often been said that I like war. Friends, I like war. No, friends, I love war!

[spoil]
niher.jpg
[/spoil]​

I love blitzkriegs. I love defensive lines. I love sieges, charges, I love mop-up operations, and retreats. Wars across continents, in clusters, in church radius', grasslands, profiles, PnP's, I love every act of war that can occur upon this game. I love nuking the enemy to smithereens with paladins holding Thogard's across the lines of battle.

[spoil]
nigqP.png
[/spoil]
My heart leaps with joy whenever a player is tossed high into the air and left to dry as their tribe is too busy supporting others in power to support those in need, and there is nothing like a duke requesting support because he thinks all of the fakes unto him are actually real and that he is a threat. The feeling that comes when a player runs screaming from his tribe only to be mowed down by nukes for being a refugee, is such an exquisite feeling.

[spoil]
nigyP.png

nigEV.png
[/spoil]
The sight of deserters being strung up in the externals is an irresistible pleasure. And there is nothing more arousing, than the sounds made by rim jockies of war dropping like flies, screaming in agony as they're mowed down by nuke after nuke for no reason at all! When a band of pitiful resistance fighters makes their final stands with nothing but defense troops, only to have their village smashed to atoms piece by piece by catapult nukes, I'm in ecstasy.

[spoil]
nigHJ.png

nigw8.png

niguF.png
[/spoil]
I love it when my enemies forces are ravaged by front line fighters. It's so sad to see villages that were supposed to be defended at all costs, being laid to waste.

[spoil]
nigJU.png

nigLr.png

nigNL.png

nigPD.png
[/spoil]
Gentlemen, all I ask for is war. A war so grand as to make Hell itself tremble. Do you wish for a merciless, bloody war? A war whose fury is built with iron, and lightning, and fire? Do you ask for war to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even ravens to scavenge from this Earth?!

Very well. Then krieg is what you shall have. We are a clenched fist, ready to strike down all who oppose us with our might. But, after enduring a week wallowing in the darkness, for us, a simple, "ordinary" war will no longer be sufficient. We need a decent war!

We are but a single battalion, the remnants of a defeated army numbering less than a 45 strong. However, I believe that each of our old warriors is worth a thousand of their sickly soft children! We represent a force that could easily defeat an army of a million and one men!

It is time for them to awake, the ones who sent us screaming into oblivion, and who now lie restless. Let's drag them out of bed by the hair, and remind them of what we are! We will remind them of what it feels like to live in fear. We will remind them of the sound our boots make against their throats. We will remind them, that there are more things between Heaven and Hell than are dreamt of in their philosophy.

I have brought you all back just as we all promised that we would. Back to our favorite battlefield. Back to our beloved war! At last, the sea lion has crossed the ocean and is heading up the hill!
[spoil]
latest
[/spoil]​

And so it came to pass that those who had gathered before a painted line of spears found themselves reunited before the real thing. On one side, the few men and women who stand against the larger force. On the other side, 46 members of a family tribe that doesn't like the back foot.

All is ready; the players prepare to take the stage, and the curtain rises over this Walpurgis Dawn!

The tribe Fight Fire with Fire (FFF)
Officially declares (after 3 days) on the family tribe
Storm Cloaks (-SC- & - SC -).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117168

Uh, excited to see, although this post is very paradoxal considering your signature

DeletedUser118185

Goodluck to FFF. I put my best on you guys, knowing how much potential you have. Some quality players within -SC- rows but nothing you couldnt beat

DeletedUser

Uh, excited to see, although this post is very paradoxal considering your signature
I say and do some of the most retarded things in TW.

I will not point out that I spent 11 nukes on W72 to get a single village that was named "Llama Palooza".

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I say and do some of the most retarded things in TW.

I will not point out that I spent 11 nukes on W72 to get a single village that was named "Llama Palooza".

Only 11? I would have sacrificed three toes and a finger for that awesome name.

DeletedUser

pretty sure you actually would thats whats messed up about it

DeletedUser83995

As you can see...... they are a bunch of professionals.

614fjei4z
Screen_Shot_2016_02_23_at_5_28_57_PM.png

DeletedUser107233

thats about it Phoenix lol

SC2 just disbanded now we can work on taking out the others

DeletedUser113322

Hecktick also had a third village which I was taking which would have been included in those war stats had he not been left (or kicked) from -SC-, restarted and turned that village into a barb, and ran home crying from the spanking I gave him.

And luck? Lol he says I got lucky.

I was monitoring his times, communicating with my tribemates, and had prepared a train JUST for him. If it's lucky that he didn't know how to snipe, then I suppose I was lucky :p

He also accused me of using a ton of PP because "how could I possibly have 4 nobles".

I don't think he knows what farming is.