The Undeclared War

aquilon

Lets also not forget at the very start a lot of the caps were against Black Dawn who had two players who pretended to be his friend and then betrayed him. I dont blame the guy for quitting I would have too players that switch tribes are what ruins this game more than anything for me. Call me stupid but if I ever disliked a tribe and was going to switch sides I'd inform them and just leave the tribe. I've been spoiled in my TW past from having a good group of players that just roll around to different world together so maybe this affects my views.

Lets face it Black Dawn would have been slaughtered no matter what happened. He made too many enemies on this world. If he were active it would have prolonged the fight, true, but eventually he would still have been eaten. Hungrywolf has never fought in an actual conflict and prefers to eat inactives and tiny players who he outnumbers 10:1, so left to his own devices he would have been screwed by us.

If you still want to discount him there are quite a few other players who have been hit hard by us

DeletedUser117803

Lets also not forget at the very start a lot of the caps were against Black Dawn who had two players who pretended to be his friend and then betrayed him.

you literally have no idea what you are talking about. literally none.

kit

DeletedUser62294

you literally have no idea what you are talking about. literally none.

kit

I believe I am literally talking about you betraying so far two tribes on this world. I never wanted you in the first place never saw what Tuz saw in you could tell you weren't an honorable player from the start. Some people take a world win and a game too seriously tho.

DeletedUser118725

I believe I am literally talking about you betraying so far two tribes on this world. I never wanted you in the first place never saw what Tuz saw in you could tell you weren't an honorable player from the start. Some people take a world win and a game too seriously tho.

Yeah right, my eyes on the forums didn't saw the same that you try to express. Anyway, good luck. Let's see if I can noble barbs faster than you guys.. or you can noble them and I'll noble them from you eh? Nobles waiting to march, thanks for taking those unnecessary villages that deep into your territory.

NME STEAMROLLIN!!

DeletedUser

Yeah right, my eyes on the forums didn't saw the same that you try to express. Anyway, good luck. Let's see if I can noble barbs faster than you guys.. or you can noble them and I'll noble them from you eh? Nobles waiting to march, thanks for taking those unnecessary villages that deep into your territory.

NME STEAMROLLIN!!

This is a very good point, we didnt even attempt to defend anything outside of k65.. and i defended 77 for a bit because it was fun.. basically took you guys over a month to noble free villages, and half the none free villages got recapped from you, or defended for a long time.. you guys only conquered what the table account and solo agreed to gift you.. before we jumped.. you eventually got a few we didnt choose to gift you but that was inevitable.. you can claim someone "sucks" but if sucking is leaving 80% of my account undefended, and still lasting a whole month, then i'm glad to suck. I could turn this around and say you guys suck, as you three atleast 5000+ nobles at me during a month, and still failed to noble a tonne of undefended villages because half of your tribe just throws a noble train without leading nukes.. which caused you to fail taking an undefended village with only the existing troops there.. atleast 2-3 times because you'd return to rebuilt troops and a lvl 20 wall.. yeah i didnt dodge because i wanted you to take the villages but it was so funny watching your unskilled players such as hulking draugur trent quo and flux capacitor who think it only takes 1 nuke to clear a properly built defense village.. these guys failed on taking a village I WAS TRYING to give away for free and just gain odd on.. The reason I know NME will win is when it comes to a real op on someone who's actually going to fully defend against you, half of your players wont succeed because they throw nukes aimlessly.. they dont throw enough nukes to clear villages or they throw too many.

The growth players who deserve credit on this world are phippsy, brk, jonty, sachs, gregor and the original hulk player.. outside of these players, growth has no skill, and can't even noble a player who isnt defending properly.

I defended 77 for a week, you barely got anything.. then i decided to stop defending it to prolong my stay in 65.. i defended 65, it took you weeks to wear me down.. you didnt break me until the month mark.

I would say this shows I'm actually pro at defending because you guys didnt get anything i decided to defend until about a week ago.. lol.. everything else was undefended and gifted to you.. or i defended it for a bit then allowed you to take it so i could defend higher priority targets.

Now i don't need to defend myself, I have a busy life and I can only give 2-3 hours a day to this game, my co's busy and yeah if we had another co we'd do way better, this was known when we got recruited and the duke understands real life > tw.. I defended pretty damn well and held out a damn long time for only logging in 2-3 hours per day.. this just shows how much difference there is between NME skill and Growth skill, you guys struggled to take down a player that wasn't committing much time after the first week of defended, that week i had some spare time.

Good luck Growth, you'll need it because outside of your core 7 players, the rest are very unskilled.

I've proven my skill on w65 where i took a five man tribe to almost a 2nd place village and got 2 of our guys into a top 20 finish.

On w61 where i won the world with zombie.

on w83 where I currently have a top 20 account..

I'm more skilled than prettymuch all of growth and this is known to everyone, I just dont possess much time to play tw atm and im committed to two worlds that i play 90% on my own as my co is insanely busy also.. aka he has school.

So talk your shit growth but my tribalwars record.. reads more on the 4 worlds ive played seriously.. and had either a top 20 finish or a world win on every single one than the records of the 10+ worlds you've all played and probably got rimmed before you hit the 1-2million mark.

Get rekt scrubs.

-Andrew.

During early/mid game, i had the highest oda/war conquer stats in every war.. growth took part in, I was growths best player up until i got busy/decided tuzain was a cheating scrub.

I may not be playing to my potential right now but eh... none of you could even touch me in a 1 v 1.. or even hope to beat me.. I dont play 24/7 like most of growth, yet I still did more in 4 hours a day all world than most of growth did while sat at their laptops for 14 hours a day. It's hilarious watching people neglect their real life for a game and gain absolutely nothing out of it.

I dont mean to poke here, but you guys in growth put so much time in to fighting NME and for what to gain a second place finish while doing worse in your exams than you would if you actually left your laptops for once?

My advice to growth, quit.. Nme players play less hours per day and still do more damage.. you guys could sit at your laptops 24/7 and you still won't win.

Real talk, im not trying to insult you guys anymore. I was before because you talk crap about me none of you actually believe just to get a response.. You got one.

Anyway back to "real talk". It actually saddens me to watch you guys neglect your real lives and partners.. and risk your futures by putting so much time into a game.. that you just have no chance of winning, neglecting real live isnt worth a world win let alone second, you guys can deny that tribalwars affects your real lives, but I was in a skype chat with you guys, all you ever discussed was tribalwars, half of you spoke in there most of the day... and either this means you have no job and no education or you're putting winning a game over life, and I may not like the way you guys try to belittle me when i had perfectly reasonable reasons for leaving growth, aka I hate the use of spies, and cheating.. so you guys can belittle me but I do care that you're all losing so much sleep and wasting your lives, for second place. If you guys keep fighting thats honourable... but is it worth risking your health and lives for? I chose to put life > game. If you guys are smart, you'll all hit delete and give NME the win and stop losing sleep and neglecting your lives for a game.. but if you want to keep fighting do so.. you'll get lots of applauds when you finish second for the way you all stubbornly refused to give up... but im sure the divorce papers your wives issue wont be fun.

<3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62294

Andrew please stop with the lies mate I don't even know where to begin with your post there are so many lies, it just like you to try and make yourself seem so much more important than what you are. In k77 I didn't have a single full D village yet you couldn't even make headway with your attacks except your first day of your betrayal and you want to call other players scrub attackers?

Then you try to claim you were Growths best player but in reality I saw you fail in ops time and time again whenever you faced an opponent who knew how to defend and you couldn't just send nukes at and they just let you take. I also find it hilarious you claim that NME play less than Growth really? Please show me facts of that mainly because you can't because it is a false statement that you cannot back up. Really no one in Growth neglects their real life and this just seems like a plea from a player who just wants the world to end. You truly are becoming a sad individual like the kid who makes up a story when they've been called out.

And you know what I would take Flux and Hulk over you any day for starters they have a backbone. They're also more enjoyable and saying they can't play is again another lie for you to attempt to make yourself feel better. I don't even see myself on your "core" 7 but you know what that makes no difference to me the players who have recently attacked me know its not an easy job and I won't let NME win the world easily because I dont quit or betray people unlike others.

Cheers to the NME players who still play with class much respect. Shout out to rfph1 who has frustrated the hell out of me but our fight has been enjoyable.

DeletedUser97878

This is a very good point, we didnt even attempt to defend anything outside of k65.. and i defended 77 for a bit because it was fun.. basically took you guys over a month to noble free villages, and half the none free villages got recapped from you, or defended for a long time.. you guys only conquered what the table account and solo agreed to gift you.. before we jumped.. you eventually got a few we didnt choose to gift you but that was inevitable.. you can claim someone "sucks" but if sucking is leaving 80% of my account undefended, and still lasting a whole month, then i'm glad to suck. I could turn this around and say you guys suck, as you three atleast 5000+ nobles at me during a month, and still failed to noble a tonne of undefended villages because half of your tribe just throws a noble train without leading nukes.. which caused you to fail taking an undefended village with only the existing troops there.. atleast 2-3 times because you'd return to rebuilt troops and a lvl 20 wall.. yeah i didnt dodge because i wanted you to take the villages but it was so funny watching your unskilled players such as hulking draugur trent quo and flux capacitor who think it only takes 1 nuke to clear a properly built defense village.. these guys failed on taking a village I WAS TRYING to give away for free and just gain odd on.. The reason I know NME will win is when it comes to a real op on someone who's actually going to fully defend against you, half of your players wont succeed because they throw nukes aimlessly.. they dont throw enough nukes to clear villages or they throw too many.

The growth players who deserve credit on this world are phippsy, brk, jonty, sachs, gregor and the original hulk player.. outside of these players, growth has no skill, and can't even noble a player who isnt defending properly.

I defended 77 for a week, you barely got anything.. then i decided to stop defending it to prolong my stay in 65.. i defended 65, it took you weeks to wear me down.. you didnt break me until the month mark.

I would say this shows I'm actually pro at defending because you guys didnt get anything i decided to defend until about a week ago.. lol.. everything else was undefended and gifted to you.. or i defended it for a bit then allowed you to take it so i could defend higher priority targets.

Now i don't need to defend myself, I have a busy life and I can only give 2-3 hours a day to this game, my co's busy and yeah if we had another co we'd do way better, this was known when we got recruited and the duke understands real life > tw.. I defended pretty damn well and held out a damn long time for only logging in 2-3 hours per day.. this just shows how much difference there is between NME skill and Growth skill, you guys struggled to take down a player that wasn't committing much time after the first week of defended, that week i had some spare time.

Good luck Growth, you'll need it because outside of your core 7 players, the rest are very unskilled.

I've proven my skill on w65 where i took a five man tribe to almost a 2nd place village and got 2 of our guys into a top 20 finish.

On w61 where i won the world with zombie.

on w83 where I currently have a top 20 account..

I'm more skilled than prettymuch all of growth and this is known to everyone, I just dont possess much time to play tw atm and im committed to two worlds that i play 90% on my own as my co is insanely busy also.. aka he has school.

So talk your shit growth but my tribalwars record.. reads more on the 4 worlds ive played seriously.. and had either a top 20 finish or a world win on every single one than the records of the 10+ worlds you've all played and probably got rimmed before you hit the 1-2million mark.

Get rekt scrubs.

-Andrew.

During early/mid game, i had the highest oda/war conquer stats in every war.. growth took part in, I was growths best player up until i got busy/decided tuzain was a cheating scrub.

I may not be playing to my potential right now but eh... none of you could even touch me in a 1 v 1.. or even hope to beat me.. I dont play 24/7 like most of growth, yet I still did more in 4 hours a day all world than most of growth did while sat at their laptops for 14 hours a day. It's hilarious watching people neglect their real life for a game and gain absolutely nothing out of it.

I dont mean to poke here, but you guys in growth put so much time in to fighting NME and for what to gain a second place finish while doing worse in your exams than you would if you actually left your laptops for once?

My advice to growth, quit.. Nme players play less hours per day and still do more damage.. you guys could sit at your laptops 24/7 and you still won't win.

Real talk, im not trying to insult you guys anymore. I was before because you talk crap about me none of you actually believe just to get a response.. You got one.

Anyway back to "real talk". It actually saddens me to watch you guys neglect your real lives and partners.. and risk your futures by putting so much time into a game.. that you just have no chance of winning, neglecting real live isnt worth a world win let alone second, you guys can deny that tribalwars affects your real lives, but I was in a skype chat with you guys, all you ever discussed was tribalwars, half of you spoke in there most of the day... and either this means you have no job and no education or you're putting winning a game over life, and I may not like the way you guys try to belittle me when i had perfectly reasonable reasons for leaving growth, aka I hate the use of spies, and cheating.. so you guys can belittle me but I do care that you're all losing so much sleep and wasting your lives, for second place. If you guys keep fighting thats honourable... but is it worth risking your health and lives for? I chose to put life > game. If you guys are smart, you'll all hit delete and give NME the win and stop losing sleep and neglecting your lives for a game.. but if you want to keep fighting do so.. you'll get lots of applauds when you finish second for the way you all stubbornly refused to give up... but im sure the divorce papers your wives issue wont be fun.

<3

You dont half talk a bunch of crap? I haven't played w74 for a while, just checked back and seen you've jumped (not suprised in the slightest) I would literally rate you in the bottom 10 of the players i played with in Growth (and yes granted there is alot of bad players in growth) I remember sitting your acc, and it was in such a a pitiful mess. I also remember getting a sit of you that you'd been "defending for hours" and there was literally 1000's of untagged incomings.

I also remeber you being bad when playing in Zombie. Some things never change :x

Sir TJ

Wait!!!
My popcorn ran out

Man I basically been AWOL leaving my account unmanned for over a month. I could have brought more popcorn back!

But.....

Then I returned to realise I hadn't missed a bloody thing :D

I'll hand it to Andrew though, the players he holds respect for appear to be the ones not running their mouth on here. Perhaps its just the members feeling the strain of reality hitting them.

Stay classy W74! :D

DeletedUser118725

You dont half talk a bunch of crap? I haven't played w74 for a while, just checked back and seen you've jumped (not suprised in the slightest) I would literally rate you in the bottom 10 of the players i played with in Growth (and yes granted there is alot of bad players in growth) I remember sitting your acc, and it was in such a a pitiful mess. I also remember getting a sit of you that you'd been "defending for hours" and there was literally 1000's of untagged incomings.

I also remeber you being bad when playing in Zombie. Some things never change :x

So, which acc were you playing in Growth? Can't really recall you, and as I told everyone, I need to repeat it obviously. WE MAY BE THE MOST UNSKILLED PLAYERS ON THIS WORLD, but we are going to win.

DeletedUser62294

Goodness Olt I was hoping NME would tell you not to post on the externals. Punch lines for you just write themselves.

DeletedUser

Not even sure who you are.. except a scrub. Bullshit on the sit as I personally only took it for 30 minutes, tagged everything and even set up nobles for recaps which nobody else was doing, i made the sit better not worth. Nobody ever sat our account... and the setup is fine, not our fault if you dont understand groups set up by continent, youre obviously number blind or some shit... and the other sit you're on about, olt did sit it for a long time, so thats for him to answer why he didnt tag attacks.. maybe he didnt want too, it was just after black dawn quit.

So, which acc were you playing in Growth? Can't really recall you, and as I told everyone, I need to repeat it obviously. WE MAY BE THE MOST UNSKILLED PLAYERS ON THIS WORLD, but we are going to win.

You're one of the most unskilled players on the world <.<. I'm just not the most active dude in the world when my co vanishes for 3 days at a time =P.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117267

You're one of the most unskilled players on the world <.<. I'm just not the most active dude in the world when my co vanishes for 3 days at a time =P.

Haven't read who your quote refers to but I hope you're including yourself in the most unskilled players on the world :). Doesn't matter about activity, you spend half your time ranting and raving in skype rather than actually login into your account!!. Your account turned rubbish when your co stopped playing it, even after you said that he doesn't do anything. Olt and other co players run the T41 account, not you Andrew, your way of getting things done is by flaming and moaning to other people until they do it for you. I am sure everyone who has played with you will agree with me on that one.

DeletedUser118725

Goodness Olt I was hoping NME would tell you not to post on the externals. Punch lines for you just write themselves.

Oh come on. You talk a lot. More than me and Andrew lol, but still you are getting hammered. Do us a favor, do yourself a favor, do Growth a favor, hit delete.

DeletedUser62294

Oh come on. You talk a lot. More than me and Andrew lol, but still you are getting hammered. Do us a favor, do yourself a favor, do Growth a favor, hit delete.

Oh olt again you are your own punchline. I'm really starting to think Andrew and yourself are scared of losing. I mean first you got Andrew making up outrageous lies that are so unbelievable that he may need to have a psych evaluation. And now both of you are begging for Growth to quit. I have a solution for you since things are just too hard for you two to handle. All you need to do is go to Settings>Account>Delete Account>Enter password>Hit enter. All of Andrews and yourselves worries will go away. Heck by Andrews own logic NME should not win because neither one of you can time a train to a nuke.

Maybe Andrew still can't play because he is so cold from not getting his heater fixed. His excuse for not fighting NME when confronted rofl.

DeletedUser

Haven't read who your quote refers to but I hope you're including yourself in the most unskilled players on the world :). Doesn't matter about activity, you spend half your time ranting and raving in skype rather than actually login into your account!!. Your account turned rubbish when your co stopped playing it, even after you said that he doesn't do anything. Olt and other co players run the T41 account, not you Andrew, your way of getting things done is by flaming and moaning to other people until they do it for you. I am sure everyone who has played with you will agree with me on that one.

Olt will admit thats the other way round, ive always sent most of the attacks, and i've soloed 83 myself for the whole world, the accs doing pretty well.. I prioritise that over 74 because it means more to me on a personal level.. though i don't need to explain myself. As i said olt will admit, i've always run the acc and logged in most, until 83 opened.. he's the one that yells at me to do stuff while he sits there =P. but he's my buddy so i dont care, mates come before whatever happens in the game. olt and I have been the only cos on t41 since the first 6 months of the world. Both Olt and Huggy will admit, i always do the most on the accounts we play together but eventually i get burned out and cant be bothered.. so that's when i expect Olt to step up and attack some peeps. We can time perfectly, or i can, just I dont care enough to time.. It's a game and if we can noble without having to sit at our laptops all day, thats great!!!. I used to sit at my laptop all day early in 74 and 61 timing attacks perfectly but comes a time you just dont want to keep putting so much into an online game that you dont get much out of.

You're obviously not a business student or you'd realise why tribalwars is the last thing I commit time too, with my degree, and spending most of my free time helping out the person who brought me up because shes my gran and super old.. tribalwars comes last, because I'm usually too tired when i get home which is why i prefer talking shit on skype to timing attacks.. but yeah the business student comment, If you were one you'd realise productivity depends on the end game, you put most of your time into what produces the biggest gain, Tribalwars doesnt produce much of a gain except saying we won a world (that's achieved). and wasting away 1-2 hours of boredom..

Not everyone has too much time on their hands like you, and you're also putting way too much time into something you don't really get anything out of, you're not going to win the world and you're not going to achieve a solo first place so I'm really confused what sort of production you're gaining with all the time you put into this game, you have no end result so maybe you should quit wasting your life on nothing is what olt is trying to tell you.

He's 17 and already smarter than you ;/. I can time better than you, I just dont do something that doesn't gain me much If i'm tired, I have a busy life.. so tribalwars definitly takes a back seat, that's why I prefer NME, they understand Life, studying, family, friends, all come before a game. I'm however improving my sleep pattern so I'm less tired so i can crap on you guys a bit because I don't like people who talk a bunch of crap in a bid to make people turn against one another. It wont work. NME know my focus is my studies, my family and my w83 is more important tw wise, this was stated upon recruitment, but I owe them a lot of taking us in for the world win, they understand that I soloed table for a great portion of 74 and destroyed a lot of players on my own, because huggy had personal issues and quit early world.. Olt has helped out so he gets to stay on table regardless of activity or outcome. But yeah you can attempt to try and play Olt and I against each other it wont work, he'll be the first to admit, i've always sent way more op attacks and support than he is. So to try and make us fight internally won't work.

-Andrew

DeletedUser

Actually the acc turned rubbish when olt co-played baggy because the whole plan by then was for us to join NME so i deliberetly started focusing on other things in my life, not my account because I was to join NME so why would I put my time into the table account. Olt joined Baggy as part of getting to know NME before we joined, so the transition would be easier, it was always known he'd return to table, I didnt go inactive because olt wasnt on the acc. I went inactive because I was joining NME and had no reason to be active for growth anymore.

I plan to be active for NME once i rebuild my acc because they've earned my respect unlike Tuzain ever did.

DeletedUser118725

Olt will admit thats the other way round, ive always sent most of the attacks, and i've soloed 83 myself for the whole world, the accs doing pretty well.. I prioritise that over 74 because it means more to me on a personal level.. though i don't need to explain myself. As i said olt will admit, i've always run the acc and logged in most, until 83 opened.. he's the one that yells at me to do stuff while he sits there =P. but he's my buddy so i dont care, mates come before whatever happens in the game. olt and I have been the only cos on t41 since the first 6 months of the world. Both Olt and Huggy will admit, i always do the most on the accounts we play together but eventually i get burned out and cant be bothered.. so that's when i expect Olt to step up and attack some peeps. We can time perfectly, or i can, just I dont care enough to time.. It's a game and if we can noble without having to sit at our laptops all day, thats great!!!. I used to sit at my laptop all day early in 74 and 61 timing attacks perfectly but comes a time you just dont want to keep putting so much into an online game that you dont get much out of.

You're obviously not a business student or you'd realise why tribalwars is the last thing I commit time too, with my degree, and spending most of my free time helping out the person who brought me up because shes my gran and super old.. tribalwars comes last, because I'm usually too tired when i get home which is why i prefer talking shit on skype to timing attacks.. but yeah the business student comment, If you were one you'd realise productivity depends on the end game, you put most of your time into what produces the biggest gain, Tribalwars doesnt produce much of a gain except saying we won a world (that's achieved). and wasting away 1-2 hours of boredom..

Not everyone has too much time on their hands like you, and you're also putting way too much time into something you don't really get anything out of, you're not going to win the world and you're not going to achieve a solo first place so I'm really confused what sort of production you're gaining with all the time you put into this game, you have no end result so maybe you should quit wasting your life on nothing is what olt is trying to tell you.

He's 17 and already smarter than you ;/. I can time better than you, I just dont do something that doesn't gain me much If i'm tired, I have a busy life.. so tribalwars definitly takes a back seat, that's why I prefer NME, they understand Life, studying, family, friends, all come before a game. I'm however improving my sleep pattern so I'm less tired so i can crap on you guys a bit because I don't like people who talk a bunch of crap in a bid to make people turn against one another. It wont work. NME know my focus is my studies, my family and my w83 is more important tw wise, this was stated upon recruitment, but I owe them a lot of taking us in for the world win, they understand that I soloed table for a great portion of 74 and destroyed a lot of players on my own, because huggy had personal issues and quit early world.. Olt has helped out so he gets to stay on table regardless of activity or outcome. But yeah you can attempt to try and play Olt and I against each other it wont work, he'll be the first to admit, i've always sent way more op attacks and support than he is. So to try and make us fight internally won't work.

-Andrew

Posts like this.. <3 :D