• Thread starter DeletedUser118369
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Spearmark2 on 10.02. at 15:12
They've stacked my villages near WAR!T tho

Spearmark2 on 10.02. at 15:12
Vamler took over my account, i'm leaving for the Navy so yeah. lol

Please ;)

I think this is a great gift. Given that I stopped me, but Colour took all villages without changing his ODD.
The same thing done Asdoon. I have no problems with this, error have allowed us to have such players. But at least it does not pretend to these statistics accurately.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118341

Spearmark isn't listed in those stats though.

If someone doesn't have faith that their tribe will actually help (which includes a lot of the people were have rimmed) then it is their decision if they do not want to be part of your tribe.

While personally, I would just leave and solo vs world. Being in the Navy, I can't imagine that player has enough free time on their hands to do that. So, if your tribe don't help with defense, don't help with sitting your account. Why can't you stick it to them ? ? ?

Colour have not asked for sits in WAR!, or recruited your members (despite a lot of them asking us to help with backstab the backline players who do nothing). If someone dislikes their own tribe, more than their enemies, then that is on you guys, not us.

DeletedUser118340

Colour have not asked for sits in WAR!, or recruited your members (despite a lot of them asking us to help with backstab the backline players who do nothing). If someone dislikes their own tribe, more than their enemies, then that is on you guys, not us.

Rumour has it, those backline players are all lined up to join CGI. Which is why they are taking all the internals they can, and not doing anything for WAR!

DeletedUser

pahii on 18.01. at 09:42
giving you the sit

He also disappeared long before this so-called invasion.

One last thing you trying to attract pahii before?

DeletedUser118341

Pahii was loyal to WAR! to the end.

He did however grow tired of the lack of fightback from WAR! offensively. And go bored of constantly being on the back-foot. Which I think is understandable. WAR! although did give him a bunch of D, most of that came from other frontline players, and he was used more as a buffer to hold Colours focus in K35, rather than actually treated like a tribemate (where you don't just want them to survive, you want to do all you can to help them beat the enemy [ie. Colour])

Not entirely sure what your asking, but if your asking if he gift us villages, then that is completely wrong.

DeletedUser

Interesting....ok

Vamler on 07.02. at 20:42
So I get the feeling that you and timdark1 are merging.
Other players of your tribe are quitting, others are slowly giving up and your chances of winning this war are very slim.
But all is not lost, are you willing to negotiate a peaceful surrender for you?

Vamler on 07.02. at 20:58
Does it have to be on TRTkiNG account? Timdark told me that minecraft is going to give him the account, Ideally for expansion purposes it would be better to have you on that account and joining colour.

Vamler on 07.02. at 21:29
Alright then, I could also do a deal with you for timdark villages. As you have seen I have been nobling him, we could split his villages for example and I let you be and attack someone else.

DeletedUser118341

Probably just trolling???

Valmer has no power in Colour, if you believe he does then thats your players fault.

Pello also regularly told other people he was joining Colour, doesn't mean he ever was :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser118341

Find me a message were myself or Ceiling Destroyer offered him a place. Then you might have a point.

However I am fairly sure that didn't happen.

If we are going to talk about mails sent from ordinary members. Then I am sure we could fill several pages of this thread of people asking to join. Including Pahii who sounded me out after Llama collapsed.

DeletedUser118341

I think this is a great gift. Given that I stopped me, but Colour took all villages without changing his ODD.
The same thing done Asdoon. I have no problems with this, error have allowed us to have such players. But at least it does not pretend to these statistics accurately.

I dont think you know how TW stats or ingame stats work.

Once a player leave a tribe, the stats aren't included (which is why people talk about kicking to save stats).

If we included the players who left WAR! too (both kicked and left) then the stats are far far worse.

DeletedUser65288

pahii was in no way ever going to join.

ever since Jixsta jumped from .Next to the pahii account then into War, we planned on rimming him.

Besides, why would we want a sore loser like Jixsta who posted on the externals sourly because we were beating him?

WAR! is losing badly, even more so lately, cause in the meantime we've declared on and destroyed two other top 5 tribes which took more of our attention away. War on the other hand hasn't done much of anything except noble barbs and small rim tribes. Literally, 910 out of your tribes 2,388 conquers are barbs.

DeletedUser

I dont think you know how TW stats or ingame stats work.

Once a player leave a tribe, the stats aren't included (which is why people talk about kicking to save stats).

If we included the players who left WAR! too (both kicked and left) then the stats are far far worse.

LOl. I talk about that. Spearmark2 have opponent defeated as defender: 215k...

http://www.twstats.com/en82/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=791656

32 villages less then that Spearmark2 have 215k as defender....

DeletedUser118341

Yes, but as I said earlier. The stats my tribemate posted, DO NOT INCLUDE SPEAKMARK2.

You complaining about someone posting those stats because of spearmark doesn't make sense because it doesn't include him.

I can prove it. Look:

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: WAR!
Side 2:
Tribes: Colour

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 155
Difference: 144[/spoil]

Including Spearmark2

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: WAR!
Players: Spearmark2
Side 2:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 185
Difference: 174
[/spoil]

You will notice, that the stats posted without me manually adding spearmark2 are 30 conquers less than when I add him. This is how TWstats works.

PS. Your right though, we took 32, not sure why TW stats doesn't include 2 tbh :D

[spoil]Side 1: Players: Spearmark2
Side 2:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 30
Difference: 30[/spoil]

PS. Valmer was trolling, just spoke to him. This is a game afterall, some people enjoy trolling to break up the endless farming runs (dull)

DeletedUser118341

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 19/02/2016 00:00:00 to 20/02/2016 01:55:58

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 0
Difference: 49

Michael Corleone.

Great defending effort by WAR.

DeletedUser118378

When Slpher left, I had the opportunity to join apparently :/. I chose to put my faith in WAR. Afterall you realize me and GNOME used to be friends. I am not surprised if the big players may end up joining CGI. I have had my complaints about several players.

There is a good reason a lot of these players chose to leave this world. Defending is fun and all splatting nukes. but really without attacking whats the point?

DeletedUser118341

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 19/02/2016 00:00:00 to 26/02/2016 12:24:32

Side 1: 114
Side 2: 2
Difference: 112

DeletedUser115012

Hi,

Just to keep forum alive :)
We had a mini op (2-3 players) on swamprati landing today. Timings are not good, we didn't bother since we had intel to believe this was his offline time and from there we just kept nobling.
Keep in mind he had over 2k incomings and fake supports everywhere :)

7fe49e01b97f64a9fea7a7be1e3c28e9.png