NAM Declares on NBD - Nugget Putin > King of the North Sage

DeletedUser

NBD's graph is rising again o0

075ac16f57826cd920895cfe5cb74195.png

And so is Sage's.

1634b36b25a7a1b253f65332ed111890.png

Wasn't NAM going to rim him? :icon_confused:
How long will it be before NAM opens up on W2V/Blue to makes some easier gains I wonder :icon_smile:

Shouldn't you be worried about your own tribe members charts holly :O

0e981e9bdcfd8a16b48fe66a135abdb3.png

3715456520bc6aa3cf408eb1c30534e1.png

But it is in your nature to try get a rise out of NAM with your useless posts. (Please dont reply crying, tnx k.)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Shouldn't you be worried about your own tribe members charts holly :O

0e981e9bdcfd8a16b48fe66a135abdb3.png

3715456520bc6aa3cf408eb1c30534e1.png

But it is in your nature to try get a rise out of NAM with your useless posts. (Please dont reply crying, tnx k.)

Wauw, it almost looks as if Jon Snow put his account on delete or something o0 Well, except for the slight bump at the end of course :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Golden going inactive due to boredom.

So am I inactive or am I creating "golden troll accounts" on the externals? Make your mind up and stick to one poor argument when harassing real posters with your drivel.

DeletedUser

So am I inactive or am I creating "golden troll accounts" on the externals? Make your mind up and stick to one poor argument when harassing real posters with your drivel.

You can be inactive ig and post on externals with your "troll accounts", lot of people do that. Please don't say you are referring to yourself as a real poster :L The guy that called NAM a cancer to the externals but then got caught using another external account to troll people :D Jon Snow, you sir take the whole biscuit.

DeletedUser58259

So Jon my boy, you continue to call NAM trolls and cancerous to the externals, yet you totally ignore the fact that you went to the bother of using another external account to make a thread trying to troll NAM. It just seems funny really, but i understand you guys are bored ig due to the lack of any real even opponent and want to war on the externals instead.

A troll who trolls trolls is like a vampire that only feeds on vampires. That makes him the good guy.

DeletedUser

A troll who trolls trolls is like a vampire that only feeds on vampires. That makes him the good guy.

Jon snow trolls anyone who doesnt agree with his point or anyone who goes against golden. In no way does this make him a good guy no matter what logic you wanna use.

ted the stoner

Litterally all you have done since being unbanned is troll golden and call us salty, yet can't see your own hypocrisy, it's a bit sad dude.