Golden declares on W2V.

DeletedUser

I actually think they should have. Is leadership mistakes that keeps such noobs in the tribe, then. Your D in our enemies villas harmed us, u know? And yes, can be interpretead as u are helping our enemies.

@Brick ...for how long that support stayed there? Cause if u dont check often where your troops are means either u are a noob, either u want that support to be there :lol:

Ara, I really hope that attitude doesn't come back and bite you in the ass when HD decides that your villages are better in his hands than yours ;-) Attacking a tribemate is never OK. it shows a distinct lack of respect to the tribe and the leadership, and I've certainly booted people for even suggesting they would so such a thing.

I wish NAM the best of luck with your new recruits.

DeletedUser

Ok a few rumours have been flying around.. Here we go here are the facts of the last 48 hours..

A few days before this the Princess account started attacking another one of our active accounts..

That's because one of the players on that account (not wid) has a reputation for attacking tribemates and taking/stacking tribemates claims.

DeletedUser112461

at the end of the day how many times had hd been kicked for same reasons on previous worlds?

and didnt pd player turn on his own tribe nbd previously to save his own skin?

You don't even know my past world history? When have i been kicked for 'same reasons'? 'Cause I'll have you know that most people say I'm an ABSOLUTE JOY to play with. ;)

Ara, I really hope that attitude doesn't come back and bite you in the ass when HD decides that your villages are better in his hands than yours ;-)

Legend was actively supporting sage, hardly participating in W2V (as far as I could tell) and only played from his phone. I'd rather his villages were in more capable hands. Golden are just getting spicy because a large HD is difficult to take down.

And I'd never touch Ara. <3 Not because she's exceptionally beautiful but she's a fierce QUEEN who would shred me to pieces.

Also I would like to state for the record that I am actually the quiet one and TreX is the drama queen.

#DramaX #Justice4Jake #JakeHardlySpeaks

arabela

Ara, I really hope that attitude doesn't come back and bite you in the ass when HD decides that your villages are better in his hands than yours ;-) Attacking a tribemate is never OK. it shows a distinct lack of respect to the tribe and the leadership, and I've certainly booted people for even suggesting they would so such a thing.

I wish NAM the best of luck with your new recruits.

Yeah, i remember i did attack a tribemate, too, when i was in wibble. I was called drama queen back then. Not sure u were still playing back then or you quitted. So, i guees, if HD will bite my ass, i can bite back ;) And i jump on neck, not ass...

Is never nice indeed, but sometimes shits like this happends. when u hit a target and u see your mate supporting it, and most of tribe playing same or close to that mate, while u see your enemies eating them like some cakes, u start to think that maybe is better to take those villas before your enemies does, isnt it? A kind of self defence.... I personally understand HD move...

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10618707

Tbh, I had golden support for weeks. True story haha

DeletedUser112461

The bigger they are the harder they fall :icon_wink:

giphy.gif

DeletedUser

I'm certainly not arguing that Legend was the absolute best tribemate ever, I have no idea who he even is. But I am saying that attacking a tribemate for any reason is a despicable act, and you can try and justify it any way you like. I may agree that the issue needs to be dealt with, but that's not my call to make; it's leadership's, and I trust in their ability. If you feel like you have to take it on yourself, then that's disrespectful and you deserve what you get.

I've left support in your villages, Ara. Thanks for not killing it, I truly do appreciate it. It probably took me longer to recall it than I would have liked, so you could even argue that I was actively supporting you for a short period of time.

Nicki Minaj said:
Legend was actively supporting sage, hardly participating in W2V (as far as I could tell) and only played from his phone. I'd rather his villages were in more capable hands.

I'm sure you can use that argument on a handful of NAM players as well, hardly participating, not growing, etc. Nice to see your supply of internals didn't dry up with the tribe switch.

DeletedUser

Pretty sure I've got some golden DV's hanging about somewhere

Always fun

#Spies

#KickEmAll

DeletedUser113237

That's because one of the players on that account (not wid) has a reputation for attacking tribemates and taking/stacking tribemates claims.
You don't even know my past world history? When have i been kicked for 'same reasons'? 'Cause I'll have you know that most people say I'm an ABSOLUTE JOY to play with. ;)

Legend was actively supporting sage, hardly participating in W2V (as far as I could tell) and only played from his phone. I'd rather his villages were in more capable hands. Golden are just getting spicy because a large HD is difficult to take down.

And I'd never touch Ara. <3 Not because she's exceptionally beautiful but she's a fierce QUEEN who would shred me to pieces.

Also I would like to state for the record that I am actually the quiet one and TreX is the drama queen.

#DramaX #Justice4Jake #JakeHardlySpeaks

Well here is one person out the wood work there are few others about if you are the perfect player then maybe you should consider the reputation that your co players hold about them

There actions are accountable upon yours as you allow them to be part of you

DeletedUser

Who even is this partymart guy, 11 posts and rep bar, someones popular

arabela

I've left support in your villages, Ara. Thanks for not killing it, I truly do appreciate it. It probably took me longer to recall it than I would have liked, so you could even argue that I was actively supporting you for a short period of time.

[/COLOR]

I know and noticed your support, but i focused to kill Jaspers support. :) you got lucky both of you visited me same time kinda back then. Sorry, but my attention and nukes focused on his D. ;)

DeletedUser112461

I'm certainly not arguing that Legend was the absolute best tribemate ever, I have no idea who he even is. But I am saying that attacking a tribemate for any reason is a despicable act, and you can try and justify it any way you like. I may agree that the issue needs to be dealt with, but that's not my call to make; it's leadership's, and I trust in their ability. If you feel like you have to take it on yourself, then that's disrespectful and you deserve what you get.

W2V leadership couldn't care less. And it's not like I was making demands or threatening to leave if I didn't get my way. Members in W2V weren't pulling their weight and were internalled. There are loads of examples of this. I found a player that wasn't pulling his weight and so I internalled. BUT I'M THE BAD GUY???

[SPOIL]
DRoootr.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

So Legend was supporting sage, he deserved to get internalled

So why the boot and all the drama :eek:

#GoldenConspiracy