The One True King In The North

DeletedUser118447

#Bactra is rising

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29760-1431716103-38.gif

DeletedUser

Well obviously then people are gonna copy, if they do copy the name it is because the impact NAM made on them :O im sure plenty of people that were rimmed by golden here will use that tribe name for future worlds as it may attract members.

With every iteration of it, it loses it's impact and meaning. W2V for example, World 2 Veterans. That used to mean something; a group of people who played W2. But then it was used in another world, and people who weren't even playing TW during W2 were suddenly under that umbrella, and maybe thought it gave them a right to use the tribe tag again on a future world. And at one point, when people had respect for that group of people, the actual number of W2 players is diluted down to almost nothing and it's meaningless.

Sociologically speaking, it's actually a bit interesting.

roman01

With every iteration of it, it loses it's impact and meaning. W2V for example, World 2 Veterans. That used to mean something; a group of people who played W2. But then it was used in another world, and people who weren't even playing TW during W2 were suddenly under that umbrella, and maybe thought it gave them a right to use the tribe tag again on a future world. And at one point, when people had respect for that group of people, the actual number of W2 players is diluted down to almost nothing and it's meaningless.

Sociologically speaking, it's actually a bit interesting.

It's been talked about before, W2V was only true to the name on W56 only when Ratius and others ran the business. In essence W2V has been true on other worlds but it's W2 spirit just one.

Most of the W2 players are in Golden, as you've known since joining no doubt.

DeletedUser

Most of the W2 players are in Golden, as you've known since joining no doubt.

To be fair, it's not something anyone has ever talked or bragged about, so if there are people who played W2 in Golden, I've no idea who they are. I didn't play TW until W60, so it's not like I was around then.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
golden are like my children. I started having sex on w1 and made them in w2. it took exactly 9 months to make

DeletedUser92289

Prefer Burger King but if your buying cheeky maccys will do