Is Wet being ganged up on ??

DeletedUser66411

We have screenshots and mails of a VVV player sending support to WET villages on their frontlines. Sad thing is the guy forgot to turn command sharing off and was quickly internalled. WET has done everything in their power to avoid conflict with VVV until this point. Approached us to become Allies multiple times. When that failed they attempted to merge with us countless more times.

Their last desperate hope to avoid a conflict in k54 was to individually message each player in the top 10 of VVV begging them to come over. Unfortunately for them that failed again just as they will fail on this world. Some of their players have grown big off internals lately. We'll see how they fair.

DeletedUser116223

I cant understand how 2 big tribes can coexist in one continent

DeletedUser

I can get you some. Spies seemed to be spongebob's specialty.

I enjoy this; me teaching you about PnP. Maybe. . . just maybe. . . there is place for you in my world.

G4R7GfqtG1y24.gif

We have screenshots and mails of a VVV player sending support to WET villages on their frontlines. Sad thing is the guy forgot to turn command sharing off and was quickly internalled.

Where are these proofs you speak of?!

Sad thing is the guy forgot to turn command sharing off and was quickly internalled.

I lol to the idea that you thinking to support a NAP member is an act of war or a possible spy. What was this members defense?

DeletedUser

Lol. Didn't realise Judge Judy presided over TW. Proof is irrelevant to anyone. The truth is known to both sides.

DeletedUser

Some stats
Side 1:
Tribes: WET
Side 2:
Tribes: INFAMY, SMURFS, XANTH, T-C-OA, T-C-O

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 39
Difference: 17

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 1
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 104,223
Side 2: 164,626
Difference: 60,403

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77,907
Side 2: 2,957
Difference: 74,950

chart

Xanth is new name of VVV

pinky.benk

every time we play e got gangbang so this not suprise us anymore hak hak hak..only 5 ?
one come ...one we fight ..5 come ... 5 we fight..not big problem...

btw changed vvv to xanth shortcut from they duke ... ckckck very arrogant..maybe he think every they member join and stay safe only because under xanthelnor pretection...but whatever that they tribe duke rightt..

goodluck for both side :) upss goodluck for one side vs many side

Last edited:

Williamthefirst

WET are the Kings of shadiness, and think that their outlandish behaviours should be acceptable to other tribes whom they have relations with.
Their arrogance, in the way they speak to their relations, is incredible, and threats and trolling's are common place from them upon their shared forums.
Spies are a nightmare! And WET are awash with spies working for them. Tribes do not like spies, so is it a wonder that WET isolate themselves by continually undermining tribes that they are supposed to be friendly with?
WET WET WET! continually operating the same way, from world to world, will continually end up in the same result, and to expect anything different is a sign of true madness! Just ask Einstein ;)

Marioss001

I wont quote anything from the above comments i will speak for VVV and Smurf individually.

Smurfs story: We discuss a lot of times with Smurfs about the barb nobling situation and their academy that was recruiting every player on the map.they told us many times that they will reduce the barb nobling we put some rules from both sides on that but smurfs was not able to co-operate on that and as for the academy they told us many times that they are merging with them and that they will drop it and all this kind of craps.
How dare you Sir to call us arrogance from the moment that your tribe was not able to follow the rules of our relationship and was delaying on purpose on the drop of the academy something was smelling fishy there everyone saw it coming but also as many predicted by recruiting every player without checking for what he is capable of the result speak for itself.as a tribe WET receive some messages from good players of smurf that know the game a bit better than the most of smurfs players accusing smurf for their offence and defence management.we tried to help your tribe to grow on the right way and with a few good members that they care how to play and co-operating with the rest of the tribe but N0 sir,smurf stayed arrogant and recruit everyone and was preparing for a war as a result to make us laugh.the most enjoyable war i ever had.i saw nukes with defences. :icon_eek: yeah that's shocking.as a result most of your good players understand that smurf was cover with newbies who smurf recruit without asking them what they know and didnt teach them anything and you put those people to attack and defend to mass attacks without teaching or helping them and you blame spies.even your co-duke Vincent "nuke" was laughable.so stop blaming the "spies" and face the truth boy!

VVV story: Did anyone spoke with Xanthelnor before?i bet if you spoke with him you will figure what arrogance mean.As a diplomat i ask him to discuss with me and put some boundaries on the map so we can avoid any problems with our tribe mates noblings and he answer me that we do not need any boundaries and that everything were good between the tribes before i mail him about that.hold on a moment, as michonne told "i cant understand how 2 big tribes can coexist in the continent" and you mr. Xanthelnor telling me that we do not need any boundaries and your tribe was nobling next to our tribe which means that you did not care what WET had to say and you were provoking us to a war situation.You were an arrogant who were deciding for yourself and did not care about your tribe mates and neither for your diplomacy.i am focusing back to michonne's comment,as a result of this arrogance from your side to co-operate with us we ask a couple of your members to join us because two big tribes cant exist on the same K and especially with your attitude thats why we did not discuss anything with you and did not ask you for a merge because we do not need players like you.Did you said something about honorable tribe?i heard many selfish decisions that you choose for the tribe but i will only focus on one of them.barb noble rule-your tribe mate break that rule and instead of sniping his/her train you decide to put the tribe on internal the player without a notice without anything?that's your honour?that's how you treat your tribe mates that fight along you and under your command?(one more reason for WET to avoid you) Lets clear something.WET is not hated only their enemies who choose to be their enemies are hate WET and you know why?because you try to gangbang us and you were all gangbang by WET.everything on the world show that. noblings,oda and odd show that and i cant understand what is wrong by giving a chance to some of your members to join us because you might be a capable duke but you were a selfish duke who disappointed some of your members as a result to join us at the end.

in a few words smurfs and vvv plot against us but your lack of leaderships and decisions put you on that gangbanging spot.(good players exist in both tribes but leadership keeping them behind)
i wont tell anything about t-c-o,only that they are a decent tribe fighting and defending with a better leader than the rest of the two tribes.
Also i want to thank Smurfs and VVV for putting us on that challenge and make our bonds and co-operation better as a tribe and as individual players working our skills and also i want to add something that Xanthelnor said "wet leadership has in this way betrayed their own members.Shoutout to marioss001 and spongebob squarepants for their inadequate diplomacy/recruitment/leadership" i think the score is around 11-0 to 12-0 so yes our members are disappointed from their leadership choice for fighting back on a war that you declare and you were not capable to defend against us.if you need us anything else come find us in game you know where to find us if you do not ask our spies boys ;)

pinky.benk

I wont quote anything from the above comments i will speak for VVV and Smurf individually.

Smurfs story: We discuss a lot of times with Smurfs about the barb nobling situation and their academy that was recruiting every player on the map.they told us many times that they will reduce the barb nobling we put some rules from both sides on that but smurfs was not able to co-operate on that and as for the academy they told us many times that they are merging with them and that they will drop it and all this kind of craps.
How dare you Sir to call us arrogance from the moment that your tribe was not able to follow the rules of our relationship and was delaying on purpose on the drop of the academy something was smelling fishy there everyone saw it coming but also as many predicted by recruiting every player without checking for what he is capable of the result speak for itself.as a tribe WET receive some messages from good players of smurf that know the game a bit better than the most of smurfs players accusing smurf for their offence and defence management.we tried to help your tribe to grow on the right way and with a few good members that they care how to play and co-operating with the rest of the tribe but N0 sir,smurf stayed arrogant and recruit everyone and was preparing for a war as a result to make us laugh.the most enjoyable war i ever had.i saw nukes with defences. :icon_eek: yeah that's shocking.as a result most of your good players understand that smurf was cover with newbies who smurf recruit without asking them what they know and didnt teach them anything and you put those people to attack and defend to mass attacks without teaching or helping them and you blame spies.even your co-duke Vincent "nuke" was laughable.so stop blaming the "spies" and face the truth boy!

VVV story: Did anyone spoke with Xanthelnor before?i bet if you spoke with him you will figure what arrogance mean.As a diplomat i ask him to discuss with me and put some boundaries on the map so we can avoid any problems with our tribe mates noblings and he answer me that we do not need any boundaries and that everything were good between the tribes before i mail him about that.hold on a moment, as michonne told "i cant understand how 2 big tribes can coexist in the continent" and you mr. Xanthelnor telling me that we do not need any boundaries and your tribe was nobling next to our tribe which means that you did not care what WET had to say and you were provoking us to a war situation.You were an arrogant who were deciding for yourself and did not care about your tribe mates and neither for your diplomacy.i am focusing back to michonne's comment,as a result of this arrogance from your side to co-operate with us we ask a couple of your members to join us because two big tribes cant exist on the same K and especially with your attitude thats why we did not discuss anything with you and did not ask you for a merge because we do not need players like you.Did you said something about honorable tribe?i heard many selfish decisions that you choose for the tribe but i will only focus on one of them.barb noble rule-your tribe mate break that rule and instead of sniping his/her train you decide to put the tribe on internal the player without a notice without anything?that's your honour?that's how you treat your tribe mates that fight along you and under your command?(one more reason for WET to avoid you) Lets clear something.WET is not hated only their enemies who choose to be their enemies are hate WET and you know why?because you try to gangbang us and you were all gangbang by WET.everything on the world show that. noblings,oda and odd show that and i cant understand what is wrong by giving a chance to some of your members to join us because you might be a capable duke but you were a selfish duke who disappointed some of your members as a result to join us at the end.

in a few words smurfs and vvv plot against us but your lack of leaderships and decisions put you on that gangbanging spot.(good players exist in both tribes but leadership keeping them behind)
i wont tell anything about t-c-o,only that they are a decent tribe fighting and defending with a better leader than the rest of the two tribes.
Also i want to thank Smurfs and VVV for putting us on that challenge and make our bonds and co-operation better as a tribe and as individual players working our skills and also i want to add something that Xanthelnor said "wet leadership has in this way betrayed their own members.Shoutout to marioss001 and spongebob squarepants for their inadequate diplomacy/recruitment/leadership" i think the score is around 11-0 to 12-0 so yes our members are disappointed from their leadership choice for fighting back on a war that you declare and you were not capable to defend against us.if you need us anything else come find us in game you know where to find us if you do not ask our spies boys ;)

hmmm very very long explanation..can i make it in one word ? Whatever :p
Mario best diplomat and what his said is true...we need thks to smurf and vvv .. you make our council and leadership become solid now .. we already pass many debate because of smurf and vvv and we learn to trust each others for future..and make WET become more stronger and solid as tribe..give me five marioo hak hak hak

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well, I think you need to consider some of what you've just said because it actually says a lot about the story of VVV and WET...

1) What boundaries were you proposing? Because the thing about churches, it's all well and good saying don't noble in our church, but whose church do you think you lot were nobling in?? Also, you recruited right in the middle of us! Hardly conducive to setting up boundaries...

2) What exactly are you trying to say by harking back to that quote about co-existing tribes? Were WET going to vacate the continent we were in? Because if not, then the message you were sending was pretty clear to all.

And that pretty much sums up that. Some of WET's players have been fine, others have acted with utter arrogance and some deluded belief that everything around them is theirs. Like I said before, the truth is known to both sides. We know who attacked first. Just to add...

3) Your presumptions on how we feel about our duke are irrelevant. All presumption and speculation. Waste of forum space.

DeletedUser

It's alright. I didn't want to play with those guys anyway...

DeletedUser116812

Umm VVV planning on OP against us, and even supporting SMURFS

Are we wrong to attack them??

Or are you suggesting us to keep quiet and give them the chance to deal the first blow?

DeletedUser

It's alright. I didn't want to play with those guys anyway...

Now losses are normal in wars.

Players leave tribes if they don't like something.I suppose you are one of leaders of VVV/XANTH

if you did not want them in your team , you should not have in your tribe in first place.

More players will leave tribe.So tell in advance which ones you want on your team & which ones you don't.

Kick anyone you don't want in your team right now coz if they leave later ,you wont be right in saying you didn't want them in your team as well.

You keep someone in your team,he leaves meaning he didn't either like leader or the team itself.

DeletedUser111495

WETS only way to win a war is to get others to help them or recruit their members :D

mvjgvj

Umm VVV planning on OP against us, and even supporting SMURFS

Are we wrong to attack them??

Or are you suggesting us to keep quiet and give them the chance to deal the first blow?

I think you are wrong my friend vvv has never helped any one in the war between smurfs and wet and i have heard both tribes went to ask vvv to declare on the other one but they refused to help any one and stayed out of it untill the things mentioned by Xanthelnor
user-offline.png
reputation_pos.png
happened and i was said many other things too about wet and their tactics their excuses after their first attacks and other thing but i don't have the proof so i will keep quite in that matter

DeletedUser104052

Volga said:
WETS only way to win a war is to get others to help them or recruit their members :D

It seems VVV or "XANTH" as they are now called are being recruited by WET... So you my friend are right on the money.