The Inside Scoop

DeletedUser

In little more than two weeks when i leave this world, and TW for good, i will be posting in this thread my role in the war from day 1.

Why?

Hell....why not? I think it would be good to share secrets now that the war will be over just for giggles, or for "oh, that was you!"

So if any of you want to get this thing started, feel free. Again, you will get my long post in roughly 3 weeks

until then...keep flinging them troops!

DeletedUser

Tollxbooth is no longer interested in this subject. So he sent me to complete it for him. Let me bring you up to date in a swift manner:

First the Earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benz. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes.

The End

DeletedUser99939

Infect...I sniped you all before this war even began...in K44. Sorry not sorry. :)

DeletedUser

thanks war.....that is the intention of the thread. empty out all the dirty laundry or whatnot. Game is over. Ronin won... no one can get penalized for anything, so might as well have an interesting topic for a change

Spartanzeon

thanks war.....that is the intention of the thread. empty out all the dirty laundry or whatnot. Game is over. Ronin won... no one can get penalized for anything, so might as well have an interesting topic for a change

well... i tend to us a calculator most of the time for math problems...

DeletedUser94483

Thing is I am not a hero...That would just be fantastic...*throw cards over my shoulder* Screw it...I am Iron Man.

DeletedUser

Tollxbooth is no longer interested in this subject. So he sent me to complete it for him. Let me bring you up to date in a swift manner:

First the Earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benz. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes.

The End

Congo my brother, you have always been ahead of the damn curve

You are absoultely correct.

Today the world has closed, and with that, my desire for TW after 10 years of playing every day has closed too. Ive given 3600 days to this game. Many missteps, but all an all, no one could never say i didnt work my ass off for the tribe, and well, thats all i need to say now.....the dirty laundry i was going to share. No need now. Time to turn the page

#micdrop

Michael Wittman

The game is not over until I say it is over. every other tribe that is not fusion would do well to support the insurgency in the northwest. this will tie up many of their forces at a very low cost. contact me in game if you are interested. I will be loyal to those who help. just killed 100 nukes hahaha

Michael Wittman

and believe me, if you allow me to rebuild, I can fight these guys up here. they now have no cards to play picking away my friends one at time through threats. hell hath no fury to what they will receive if you support me

Michael Wittman

hahaha I that is funny. totally meant for another world. sorry guys :p

Michael Wittman

if it makes you feel better I did repost this on my world. and yes as you called me dickhead I do have a large penis. the ladies love it ;)