NAM declares war on INT

• Thread starter TheRealToxicity
  • Start date

Brick Tamland

Arent you warring a tribe that are a 1/7 of your tribe's size (NBD)?? Don't think you guys can comment about the size of tribes other people war XD

DeletedUser75474

Where's Blue? Where's W2V? You're an irrelevant 1.7m player with a loud mouth who criticizes other tribes who ultimately did better than any of your previous tribes. Fo realz, who do ya think you arrrr. You can't speak like a lippa/ara/TD cuz u ain't one.

DeletedUser

Arent you warring a tribe that are a 1/7 of your tribe's size (NBD)?? Don't think you guys can comment about the size of tribes other people war XD

Look at our size difference before the war, now they are 1/7 our size because all the eating we did on them, not to mention all the eating golden did on them as well :D

Brick Tamland

their max was 15 million :| Still a considerable difference to you guys, but yet you guys are struggling so much?

Hey, at least you guys can talk the talk on the externals ;)

DeletedUser

their max was 15 million :| Still a considerable difference to you guys, but yet you guys are struggling so much?

Hey, at least you guys can talk the talk on the externals ;)

Talking on the externals > sending 100 fakes from the same village

Brick Tamland

lol I can post chats of lippa being (inlove) with our incoming attacks to them XD But i'd rather not go through the effort :p

And hey the majority of those died which meant i could change the vill build ;) thanks guys :D

Last edited:

Brick Tamland

In that 60 hours i don't think i missed out on much from a backline vill :p

DeletedUser92289

Well rainbow - yes the tribes were smaller but let me repeat what I said.

It would have been tactically stupid to go full on attacking North and South full on. I cant really explain it much better really. I guess we just plan well and wanted to last in this world. Nothing really to be critical about is there? Although im sure you will disagree and see being sensible as an excuse for another attack on Golden.

Shoot....

DeletedUser

In regards to SASS, there was also the small issue of the border agreement between ANY and Golden that kept us out of K55. So until that was altered to allow us to noble into K55, Golden had to keep hands off.

DeletedUser115738

I always find it interesting how conversations can get derailed so fast. It does make for interesting reading though :)

DeletedUser118752

Man rainbow, you sure do put a lot of effort into trash talking golden and nbd players. Its cute :x

DeletedUser42044

Just to highlight some facts here

- Initial OP on Sass was planned to be joined OP from three tribes, but it happened that ANY was left to attack them alone. NBD and Golden for some reasons delayed their OPs and attacked them some time after ANY (week or so after). It for sure delayed Sass destruction and gave Sass member more chance and more time to actually organize some kind of resistance or to find sitters that are willing to defend/internal them.

- We had some small amount of support to one ANY2 member from Golden but only at NAM/Khan border not to Sass as we had not real threat from them.

- As I know nobody from Golden or from any other tribe ever nuked targets for ANY/ANY2 members, nether we did so for other tribes.

Brick Tamland

I'm pretty sure that goes along with what everyone else has said Rainbow? No mention of us "Vulturing" or taking credit of the great job ANY did.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think we can all agree this is entertaining at least, otherwise why would we all be here? Love this trash talk it's funny.

DeletedUser

Actually it requires very little effort since you guys make it so easy for me. It's really adorable.

Trash talking deserves no research so i agree it takes very little effort but i dont think it's because we/they make it easy. But thank you for saying we are adorable.

Nam have betrayed every relationship they have had to date.
Nam members have recently changed their views to kiss up to Any in the hopes they will change sides
Nam members use anything possible as an insult because it's easier than winning ingame
Nam have turned lovely people into mindless drones that say m8 alot because they are now the tws equivalent to the chavs in society.
Most of what they come out with, they know is bullshit but they think unless others can prove their bullshit is bullshit then it must be true.
And they have people that think its hilarious to insult others over skype then run scared when they retaliate (hence why you are called Rainbow now)
Nam are destroying the hearts of the last few lovely people they have meaning they are going inactive to get anyway from the shit.

See, took me no time to look up any of that but its adorable that you think its adorable that people make it easy to trashtalk