Uniting Humanity - Aligned Movement

DeletedUser

london laaaddd, with sense. good script. NAM knew this was coming anyways, cheers to ANY council for informing me of this 1-2 months prior to the declaration.

Script? Nah, that was off the cuff with some drunk guy. <3

DeletedUser

Like rats off a sinking ship...

PlayerActionDate/TimePoints
red.png
MarshyyyLeft24th April 2016 - 15:041,282,231
green.png
AphrodisiacJoined24th April 2016 - 15:043,479,655
red.png
Hilary DuffLeft24th April 2016 - 15:045,257,031
red.png
LyanLeft24th April 2016 - 14:043,227,100
red.png
ContraceptiveLeft24th April 2016 - 14:041,352,015
red.png
AphrodisiacLeft24th April 2016 - 14:043,479,851
red.png
Nugget PutinLeft24th April 2016 - 14:043,152,579
red.png
GoTDestroyer.Left24th April 2016 - 14:043,434,885

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The slow death march of NAM.

[video=youtube;ECewrAld3zw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECewrAld3zw&amp;feature=youtu.be[/video]

DeletedUser117362

This is everything I expected.

Also classic and predictable move by scummy ANY. Losing the war to NAM and Khan so uses tactics in order to hug it out against our wishes resulting in them getting ground they wouldn't of been able to get otherwise.
Huh? I guess you were just as far out of reach of your council as I thought. Don't lose sleep over it bro.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Quite an amazing combination of PnP. I predicted this minus the NBD months ago.

DeletedUser

To be fiar i'm sure the dragon players you ended up nobling out would beg to differ. Also Dallow in these fourms your ego has been the size of the galaxy. Please control yourself. I cringe whenever i real your posts.

Aww you is a sweety :)

DeletedUser107656

Looks like a disappointing end to the last non hauls :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Looks like a disappointing end to the last non hauls :icon_cry:

No it's the best way to end the world.. Golden deserve the win as do NBD and Any.. so this works out fair for all 3 tribes.. Nam betrayed Any on w77 and now are getting their just desserts.. Nam also betrayed every ally they had on this world and used sneak tactics to try and get ahead.. Now they are paying the price for their tactics. If you notice, most of Nam's members are taking it well because they know the actions of their leadership in w77 and w83 brought this upon them.. Nam betrayed every ally they ever had and thats just not how you play this game, when you make agreements with other tribes you honour those agreements providing the other side does too.

The tribes NAM made agreements with and betrayed is a long list.. Royal E.. INT.. Khan...Sass and the list goes on.

Brick Tamland

Yeah, NAM obviously didnt want to stay around and fight :p The players that have quit might not be as good as they say they are then :p

DeletedUser107656

I wanted to fight nam... not much of a fight now tho isit

Michael Corleone.

Just got home from a wedding to see this! Was gonna return to this world this week but hey it is what it is. Congrats on world win h0lly, truly deserved and well done.

Brick Tamland

They big themselves up the whole world, saying "stop hiding behind NBD", when we declare they quit and run XD Awful players :p

DeletedUser114961

You guys really have time to talk here :D ?
Better hurry up and lets finish with NAM, so I can enjoy my summer with my handsomnes. :x