Gangbang of Asylum?

LOVERLOVER

I am pretty shocked how guyhigh has ALL his own defense at home in the backlines while he uses tribe support to gain his ODD.
I just got done scouting a lot of 68. Now I need a bucket.

Pathetic!

DeletedUser

I am pretty shocked how guyhigh has ALL his own defense at home in the backlines while he uses tribe support to gain his ODD.

Pathetic!

trying not to be the dick that i am here, but for someone on the frontline its not that wierd to keep his own defense mobile. maybe think twice next time? :icon_rolleyes:

and oh HAI DER :icon_wink:

LOVERLOVER

trying not to be the dick that i am here, but for someone on the frontline its not that wierd to keep his own defense mobile. maybe think twice next time? :icon_rolleyes:

Hi Cabby.

This is all his backline def. If he didn't have 87.6% of brains support and 77.5% of VIZ support I wouldn't mind too much.

DeletedUser

yo cabs hows you and bro

DeletedUser

Pathetic!
Thats how he rolls :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Hey Cabana and others

DeletedUser91043

I last seen lover on w78 not sure if she is still around or even playing anymore tbh