45hNKZr.png
[/spoil]

How can someone so beautiful be so malevolent and trolly???!!! WHY GODDD WHYY

DeletedUser

Jasper can you get pics of krieger for me to hang on my wall. Much love

Edit: Signed and Framed too

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When a player has an estimated 10-20 bonfires you tend to avoid them and go for other players that take less effort. That's basic tribalwars logic is it not?

Sure Sure 10-20 bonfires and 250 villas on front, those 10-20 bonfires covered entire front yeah

The truth is that u were not able to take a single villa from an active ANY member on your front, all your targets were nubs or inactives, u took 70 villas even from your nub ally Khan, u would be just a dot in a map if u didn`t noble inactives

So don`t brag here, what did u even show to us, i will repeat myself, half NAM members and all khan members with your sits from Sass tribe couldn`t even take 1 single villa from 14. Krieger which was entire front with all 3 tribes and had 50 villas deep inside your clusters

He even had 50+ conquers against those 3 tribes before u made NAP with ANY and betrayed your Allies just to save your own ass

If u were so good why did u even make that NAP, one player stop u all?

DeletedUser105718

What an unsurprising end.

Who could've thought that the NAM "elite" was going to quit. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser65288

Congrats h0lly,

although I wish Golden would noble out both Nam and Any to claim victory, I guess shortening the world end is good cause I need you and others free for Ohana :icon_wink:.

We quit because you and your poor leadership lost an opportunity to work with an experienced and active group of players. While you sit playing internal wars within Colour

The top tribes were CGI family, Colour, Bloodthirsty, Lickme, and War!. We were at war with both Bloodthirsty and War! while CGI and your tribe were at war. You can have your opinion that Colour has bad leadership but you can't say all we were doing was internal wars. That is just ridiculous.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ara, I'm sure you remember this mail from a couple months ago....

.Absinthe on 18.02. at 13:43
Hey,

so, there has been a lot of bad blood and this and that lately, so I want to clear something up.

Chris was supposed to write this circular so it is not always me, but his poor co-worker fell through some ceiling or something and rekt one of his balls so Chris is all upset and unable to write a circ.

Also, he writes it in too many colours which hurts the eyes. So I will just go ahead and do it.

So, first about swordalchemist and Khan.

Nobody is really attacking them and nobling them. We get it, they used to be tribemates and allies and whatnot.

But in the council it was decided we play with ANY. Some of u dislike them some dont care. But it is what it is. But we either go this way or not.

ANY will not help us with Golden or NBD untill Khan and swordalchemist are gone. And the longer they are virtually untouched in our continents the more rifts it causes in the relationship between NAM and ANY. And the more likely a backstabb at the end is.

So it is up to you guys to decide. Personal feelings or overall agenda. We either actively take them out and show we are commited to the deal with ANY or we do it half arsed and they WILL backstabb us.

It basically comes down to that.

ANY is the tipping point between us and Golden. They will pick the side that they benefit more from. Golden is bigger then us and ANY know its unlikely they will ever take them out one on one so the scale is on our side now. But if we do not wrap up the west, they will pickGolden as they will perceive it as if we are not seriously commited to them and have some other agenda or whatever.

arabela

Yup, I do, unfortunatly :/

Pavle (my co) was dealing diplo at that point and was council. I wasn't council and didnt vote for this. I had argues with Pav about winning "doesnt matter how ways u do it". I am not here to play for win, i play for fun. But it is not only about me, it is about what others want too. So, Pavle, my co, tried to diplo ANY. Basicly, he tried to find a solution for the winning. I hated this idea, personaly, not cause i hate ANY (uncontrary), but allying ANY would get backstabbing allies as consequence. :/

I did try smth else. After bending over so much for ANY, i wanted at least to merge them. I mean, why give villas for free to another tribe, better just form another tribe, and look at those players like being your mates. Otherwise, no bendings... So, yes, the moment i wanted smth with Any, was the moment we bent over too much...till then, i have no implications in diplo strategies NAM decided.

Psihic

Just to make one thing clear.

It was not me who brought this idea up in the council, I just made it happen.

If not, NAM would be rekt back in January already.

Which 90% of NAM knew.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Just to make one thing clear.

It was not me who brought this idea up in the council, I just made it happen.

If not, NAM would be rekt back in January already.

Which 90% of NAM knew.

Nam had tribes they could have worked with, but they gave them minimal help (Sass/W2V) If there had been more cooperation between your existing "friends" rather than you trying to befriend an obvious enemy, things could have been different.

Either way, it was a very interesting move that caused quite some waves in the whole of 83. Nobody saw it coming... But when this world is over I'll post a blog about this and all the other diplomacy that I have experienced :) It should be a very interesting read.

DeletedUser

You'd best start now, H0lly... in 3 months you won't even remember there was a W83.

DeletedUser

l7lw5.jpg

I relish the fact that meep will never be as close to K as I am.