• Start date

DeletedUser

player_points.png
PureYaldi
Opponents defeated:1.133 (504.)
Tribe:CHIEF
Villages (1)CoordinatesPoints
542|402605

You have a very good location which means you have very good farms & potential farms and have been active in this world for about 9 days now. I would expect your village growth to be a bit better, which would be normally based around your farming. Checking your farming: 21,000 Resources Looted with only 62 Plunders. This means that you have good potential to speed up but you're simply not putting the effort into it. Maybe, lack of time, or TW being simply a hobby.

Seriously, I personally would like to be in an area like that. I'm pretty sure I'd out-grow and out-farm everyone. So you can do better too!

Tribe: 1/10
Not much to say here. Speaks for itself.

Profile: 5/10 (Neutral Rating)
12 Achievements. No Profile Text. No aggravation. No Noobi-ness. No display picture.

2nd Post on the forums, on this account, assuming so. Not much other information available. Tried to put a topic back on its track. :icon_smile:

Village Name: 7/10
Scottish expression of excitement or joy, apparently. 7/10, why not. Seems like a cheerful person. Even the account name is PureYaldi. :lol:

Total: 33/60

Tips:
1. Farm Better. Become more active. Read some guides.
2. Ask for advice if you need it to good players or find a good mentor.
3. Get a co-player if you can't be active at all times.

IGN: -Daemon-

DeletedUser83995

-Daemon-

Points: 8/10 - Top 30 with pretty good farming. Could easily be a top 5 player but I am pretty sure you are selling res with 500+ market moves already.

Tribe: 8/10 - I know most of the members, most likely over half are not here for the long haul but certainly a tribe to look out for. Great players within the tribe just a matter of if they plan to stick around or not.

Profile: N/A - Still don't understand why this is even being rated.....

Reputation: N/A - Personally never played W60 or W78 so don't know you.
I know most of your tribe mates though and can only assume you fit in with them so would say we would get along pretty well.

Village Name: 10/10 - Short and sweet 0001, letting me know you have 1 village out of the 1000 you plan to get ;)

~ Chuck Norris

DeletedUser

Chuck Norris (I like him lol)

Started late, so seems youre doing quite well.

At the Edge of the World, have room to expand, lots of opportunities, some good bonus villas around.

Tribe: 5/10
Looks ok, not awesome, but definitely not aweful.

Profile: 2/10
I'm dissapointed, not much is in youre profile. :(

I'm not much around here, but have seen you in the externals, decent guy.

Village Name: 10/10
Ouch that hurts!!!

aicis III

DeletedUser

Chuck Norris (I like him lol)

Started late, so seems youre doing quite well.

At the Edge of the World, have room to expand, lots of opportunities, some good bonus villas around.

Tribe: 5/10
Looks ok, not awesome, but definitely not aweful.

Profile: 2/10
I'm dissapointed, not much is in youre profile. :(

I'm not much around here, but have seen you in the externals, decent guy.

Village Name: 10/10
Ouch that hurts!!!

aicis III

Points: 7//10 - Kinda nice but being in K55 would require a bit faster growth (says lazy builder himself :D )

Location: 8//10 - You have a lot of nice farms and I suppose you have cleared them. Nice handicap for boosting your growth. But watch'ya back from the White House and their military structure!

Tribe: 5//10 (Neutral) - Don't know this tribe and it's 23rd. Either pwnage from bigger, more active tribes or possible merge of survivors.

Profile: 6//10 - Don't like the pic. Don't like the ODA since you are in K55. But from achievements, you have done a lot of work.

?//10 - Sorry, don't know you. It's been a lot of years since I've played TW.

Village Name: 8//10 - I kinda like it :)

w87 ign - DOG IS HEAD

w19 - Pings (ASYLUM)

P.S. aicis III - no Latvijas?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83995

DOG IS HEAD

Points: 4/10 being out grown in your area, 7.8K farmed yesterday. Not great will likely continue to fall behind.

Location: 6/10 Rim, good lcoation overall if you can become more atcive you will have two pretty good noble targets.

Tribe: 0/10 Typical mass recruiting rim tribe. Wouldn't expect much from the tribe.

Profile: 5/10 good quote, nothing else really there.

Reputation: N/A don't know you really, never played a world with you that I know of.

Village Name: 5/10 Nothing Special

~ Chuck Norris

ashoka1

Chuck Norris

Points: 6/10 Biggest in your area, 14K farmed . Even if You are here for PP you are doing fine. Could have done better as its Rim.

Location: 9/10 Rim, great lcoation overall nothing better for PP then Rim. Nearby player s don't look good enough to create any trouble..

Tribe: 8/10 Typical rim tribe. They wouldn't even know you are selling resources & wouldn't care either.

Profile: 7/10

Reputation: 7/10 don't know you really, but heard good things on 86.

Tip- Don't start selling Resources now. When you reach 2000 points and farm 250K daily. You will make much more.

-ASHOKA1

DeletedUser119194

ASHOKA1

Points - 9/10 Great total competitive!

Location - 0/10 WAY WAY TO CLOSE TO ME!

Tribe - 10/10 Best tribe.

Profile - 10/10 That pic tho

Rep - 6/10 Big noob!

Tip - Stop farming my area so much leave some res for me :(

Lord Ike

DeletedUser

Lord Ike

Points - 9/10 2 villages, many to choose from
Location - 6/10 A total clusterfuck there :D
Tribe - 10/10 Respect your tribe
Profile - 6/10 Some cool anime dude
Rep - 6/10 started off slow now we're here
Tip - Take Carlo Colucci out as 3rd village :)

Mystic delly

DeletedUser117894

Mystic delly
Points - 8/10 good for your area
Location - 9/10 lots of potential farms and only one local player who appears to be a threat
Tribe - 6.5/10 nice to see you guys have avoided a mass spray and pray with the invites but maybe a little bit too clustered up
Profile - 6/10 Pretty cool picture and emojis
Rep - 4/10 Only 2 forum posts never heard of you before (Sorry)
Village name - 6/10

DeletedUser82687

points 4/5
location 3/5 your in deep doo doo lots ofbig players around you :(
Tribe 1/10 you proper fliped :p
profile 9/10 made me smile
rep ? you could be nice you could be bad LOL
Name 10/10 who cares :)

Orlok-tsubodai

RagePBJ

I rated but could be weezer84 as both are in world and unclear which you are playing

Points - 6/10 decent for your area outgrown by 2 in your 20x20. Your farming is pretty poor though best in a day 14.5k and 77 plunders very poor IMO

Location - 8/10 one player close outgrowing you ahead of the rest, lots of inactive players to farm.
Tribe - 7/10 small tribe look decent
Profile - 0/10 nothing there
Rep - 4/10 Only 15 forum posts never heard of you before
Village name - 10/10

Tip - farm harder

orlok-tsubodai

DeletedUser

[h=2]Orlok-Tsubodai[/h]
Points - 8/10 Better then all ppl around you, 135k farming is good, top25. Over 500 market trades so it seems used a lot pp to speed up.

Location - 8/10 Not bad area, many ppl around that can be good farms if they are not already.

Tribe - 8/10 Good tribe, nice spread, low members count.
Profile - 8/10

Rep - ?/10 Dont know as i didnt played for a long time.

FreDyNis

Messenger of Peace

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
FreDyNis

Tribe: 9/10

Profile: 8/10

Rep: ?/10 (don't know you)

achaemenid empire

ashoka1

I wanted to rate my friend FreDyNis

Points: 9/10 (Good Farming & Good growth even after selling resources in Exchange)

Tribe: 10/10

Profile: 8/10

Rep: 10/10 (Known you 6 years & you have been getting better each time you make a comeback)

I am on ASHOKA1 but Please Rate achaemenid empire as well

DeletedUser119194

achaemenid empire

Points 9/10 - Good point total ranked 48 Nicely out growing your neighbours

Location 4/10 - To many tribe mates around you even thou your making do and your farming is good the 4 points are basically for the amount of good noble targets you have nearby.

Tribe 6/10 - I like your tribe however the reason I've marked them down is simply the spread in areas it all seems a bit clustered And i've marked down to go with that.

Profile 4/10 - All you have is a pic nothing really to mark.

Rep ? - Never heard of you before.

Ash i'm not rating you again lol

Lord Ike

DeletedUser

Lord Ike

Points 8/10 - Good point total.But your neighbours farm more & smaller then you.So spending PP for boost

Location 6/10 - To many tribe mates around you.

Tribe 8/10 - I like your tribe & respect the leader.However too many of your tribe mates not playing to potential.

Profile 7/10 - Good Pic however you should concentrate on future then past glory of rank 1 at 171 points.

Rep - Never heard of you before.

DeletedUser17170

Devilcon

Points -/10 - Are you playing this game/world?

Location -/10 - See above

Tribe -/10 - See above....

Profile 1/10 - No Icon in the forum = loser :p

Rep -/10 - Unless you go by some other name never heard of you. (Welcome to TW if your new)

mvjgvj

i want to know mine too not a big player though or experienced in externals so iam not rating any one

DeletedUser

i want to know mine too not a big player though or experienced in externals so iam not rating any one

Not really interested in being rated, but I can do yours.

Points 7/10 - By my reckoning, I'd call you pretty average, or above average assuming there was no PP use. Your farming is okay, but not brilliant. I'd guess some knowledge of farming techniques and the such, but given the rim area I'd probably expect better.

Location 8/10 - Most rim locations are between 7-10, yours seems to be a solid 8/10, with some good and bad aspects to it.

Tribe 8/10 - The best tribe within your particular continent. That said it is an outer-core continent with not very much competition.

Profile 5/10 - A big mistake of your profile is people can guess your online times unless you are coplayed just from the non-english used on it.

Rep -/10 - Don't know you.