Rate the player above

• Thread starter DeletedUser118428
  • Start date

ashoka1

Nemesis.

Points 7/10 - I'd call you above average looking at your play in this world. Your farming is okay, but not brilliant.You can do better & you know that.

Location 8/10 - Not near your tribe mates.So good for you.

Tribe 8/10 - The best tribe within your particular continent. However some of your tribe members not playing to their potential.

Profile 6/10 - only a Pic.Make it more interesting

Rep -10/10 -A Good Player ,Great leader & an even better friend.

oheinen66

Tribe 8/10 - The best tribe within your particular continent. However some of your tribe members not playing to their potential

Interesting, is it the tribe members or the leadership or both just not being as good as they used to be? What's holding back STD from being 10/10 in your opinion.

ashoka1

Interesting, is it the tribe members or the leadership or both just not being as good as they used to be? What's holding back STD from being 10/10 in your opinion.

Tribe leadership is as good as can be.Same with members

However it's early days.A Tribe needs to work together in OPs and otherwise as a team to become better.When I rate a player

I see it from his perspective that his tribe I'd best.while rating the leader I rate it from leader's potential that what more improvements he can bring to the tribe.Dylan has that potential to improve even the best team.

Orlok-tsubodai

Ashoka1

Points 9/10 - Top 40 is respectable, and I imagine you are nobling shortly so a good target will put you right up there.

Farming 10/10 top 2 farmer right behind rank 1, you caught up considerably as Ghio had a massive lead on everyone

OD 9/10 high ODA cleared out most of your area by looks if things aggresively, I prefer to have others clear and conserve troops but its obviously working for you with great farming

Location 7/10 -alot of tribemates pretty close, makes farming all the more impressive given that fredy is farming so well also. Tribemates close good for coordination, but a little too clustered for me personally.

Tribe 9/10 - Look to be a good tribe, a bit of a buzz about them on the externals, look to have alot of good players. Rank 4 but too early to really judge but nice average points.

Profile 8/10 -Fun pic and nice simple profile.

Rep -7/10 -I dont know you but i dont know anyone lol, seem to have a decent forum presence from what i have seen

Orlok-Tsubodai

bronse

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
still very early days Ash, you know that :) and many hidden gems on the rim :)