My View on the World and W83 - Dream Teams

DeletedUser

My view on the world

Now that I have left the world officially I can give my honest view on this world. If you want to know the reasons behind me deciding it was time to go, please feel free to read my last message to Golden:

[spoil]
lavim May 02, 02:09
Hello Golden,

First of all I would like to congratulate every single one of you on the win. From when I joined the tribe as part of the Lavim account up until recently I enjoyed my time here and enjoyed speaking to the members.

As many of you will have guessed already and for those that do not want to read a long paragraph, I have decided not to finish the world. Lavim will be staying on until the end, however I will not be.

Reasons for leaving

First of all, I will be going on placement at university and I want to concentrate on getting the most out of that.

Secondly, I never planned to stay until the end. My ego doesn't need another world win under its belt :D Plus I was only here for Lavim as I had quit tw before then and now he is in a good standing and with a replacement co there is no real point of being here.

Furthermore, after another 'disagreement' with a fellow tribe-mate we were met with the ultimatum of being kicked off of our respective accounts if it happened again or the account itself would be kicked. LEADERSHIP HAD EVERY RIGHT TO THREATEN THIS AS IT WASNT THE FIRST TIME BY ANY MEANS. However, working as hard as possible to try get the tribe ahead in every war and the world in general in whatever way I could, I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt at all but I understand their reasons. Also because Lavim would have never kicked me off of the account so it would have ended up him being kicked as well.

And finally, as said previously the merge with ANY was in the best interest for golden (as told bill when he asked) but for me, i only ever play this game for mid/late game war now as its the only part of the game I still enjoy, that has been taken from me now (again, noones fault) so my only reasons to be here have gone :D.

Shout outs

Lavim - my perfect co, will always be my joint favourite person on tw along with my monkey
Georgey - Even though he has been inactive this world he will always be my joint favourite person on tw.
Bill - Extremely underrated for the amount of work he has done for the members of this tribe and others in the alliance. Sitting abandoned accounts with no thanks / recognition. As well as winning the world without a end game war :D
Monica - you will always be my powerpuff girl (hug)
Debbie/luke - you guys are beasts but hopefully you only get rank 2 as long as lavim can up the growth :p
Everyone else - much love, its 2am here and i dont want to write anymore out

Regrets
Im not one for regrets really, however like everyone else there are always a couple of things :D
Firstly, i wish i got to know the players that were not in the north a bit better as it did seem quite isolated at times in the north.
Secondly, I wish i didnt get dragged into arguments with egotistical morons from the moment we joined the tribe (even though i have been proven right since). It really gave off the wrong impression to the rest of you, however I wont have my co spoken to like he was countless times by the same people.

With no exceptions I really hope the best for everyone in this tribe in their future and hopefully if tw ever goes back to not being a p2w game i will see you all on a future world.

Much love. Happy hunting,

Dallow.
[/spoil]

My view on certain events in the world (I can now give an unbias view on):

[spoil] NBD players:

Obviously, as a Golden member our job was to defend these players (ingame and on the externals) and support the decision to continue to defend them. A couple did alright defending (however a lot of their defending was done through sits) and cost a lot of def for players that werent pushing back for a long, long time and imo should have been cut. Obviously, they will win by the side of Golden now and well done to the few that didn't quit but if NAM wouldnt have quit when ANY/Golden declared they would have just continued to be a burden.

Sassylicious & Oogura accounts
The oogura account, everyone knows the situation even if some dont want to admit it but people knew it was the player on the account that decided to gift to NAM, whether or not people agree if it was "honorable" doesnt change the fact nothing wrong happened.
The sassylicious account was not stolen (as far most of Golden knew) and i truly believe Bill didn't know sassy was gifting the the Nebula account (which they almost definitely was). Bill sent us reports of nukes of Nebula dying on "stacks" in sassys vils but the account gained 1.1mil odd (or something close) and the 4 vils, reports were sent to us from would have taken around 12 nukes by themselves. Meaning all the other vils gained a total of 320k odd (thats 4 nukes). I believe Bill didnt know about it because as with everything else, Bill was always adamant the front lines should be shared.

Golden vs Nam

My honest opinion is that if Any would have stayed out of the war then NAM would have beaten Golden in an end game war. My reason for this is the fighting would have mostly been done in the north (which it had been up until that point) where Golden had 3 active, good accounts left. (Lavim account, Sweetmisery account and tableforone account). The rest were inactive due to different reasons and an account that was once again bending over for Nam (we all know which one it is) abandoning the account basically, bleeding and crying for more support. With that account, accounting for a lot of Goldens k44 frontline, the rest covered mostly by NBD when they fell Golden would have started bleeding with those 3 accounts left to defend without a lot of tribal defense. With Any mostly in the way, the south (that are a good group) would have been cut off a lot for a while in the war making it a lot harder for them to make a come back once the north had finally fell.

Golden/Any alliance (merge)

This was the plan all along and with Bill and Krieger playing it very very well to win the world was always the best option. However, with NAM collapsing did make the world very very boring.[/spoil]

War Stats up until I left:

[spoil]
2da19fe71920e4f9dff6f5ef5ef2ec78.png
[/spoil]

There are obviously events I missed out, if anyone wants my opinion on them then let me know otherwise for the most part this will be Goodbye!

p.s I'll probably lurk from time to time to see if anything interesting happens. #LigerAlliance #EyeOfTheLiger #AllSeeingLiger

Right, this idea has happened on nearly every world im sure but i stole it from the w65 forum.

Dream teams can consist of up to 15 people, you can give reasons for your picks if you so wish.

Dallows Dream team

1. Lavim - We have to be there because we are the bestest.
2. Fuzzy Navel Styx and Tom will always be mine <3
3. LessEnthusiastic - Monica will also always be mine <3
3. Sweetmisery - Debbie will also always be mine <3
4. Capt Morgan Freeman - Rizz is my irish beauty <3
5. Azor Ahai - We need bill to take all of the sits.
6. Grey wind and ghost - Even though he doesnt give hugs, he is a beast
7. TableForOne - Andrew is here just for someone to troll
8. Axl - He was only here a short time but we still miss him ;(
9. Mance Ryder - They were great back when they bothered to log
10. H0lly - Hes lovely and i dont care about who knows
11. M8Troopers - Storm is bae <3
12. The Simple Potato - We need someone who will change their username constantly because im not allowed
13. Llama - Once his llama empire is complete, no other force will ever beat them (us if hes on our side)
14. TJ - forgot he was on the world but he is bae
Edit edit, obviously if you dont get on someones dream team it means they hate you and you should come on this thread and insult them for their stupidity

Last edited by a moderator:

nowitsover

sorry Dallow. You can`t have Rizz. OR Deb. Or Styx <3

or I`ll send Achmed on youuu

Brick Tamland

Well my team would be as follows:

1. The Simple Potato - We are the backbone of Golden obviously pfft, and the team works well together :p (Rob, Me and Ash)
2. SweetMisery - Kicked ass since the start, how can they not be here :p
3. Azor Ahai. - Bill for his leadership and sits, and Nick for the internals (inlove)
4. Pure Jonat - The guy has been hit constantly for the past weeks, but has stuck around and been a wall against NAM, props to him for sticking around
5. WiseGuys - Same reasons as Pure Jonat
6. H0llygh0st Baratheon - I hate diplomacy, so I would give that responsibility to Jasper since he seems to know what he's doing :D
7. 14 Krieger - I need a guy that can 100 caps in 4 days of a war, and a great offensive player
8. Fullcircle - A great player and a good laugh for the tribe :D
9. Leo - We obviously need someone here to piss Nick off (chuckle)
10. Lavim - Dallow is everyone's fav obvs :D
11. Capt. Morgan Freeman - When taking sits this was the only guy that sent properly timed attacks with anti's and support. The best of NAM i've seen :)
12. LessEnthusiastic - Monica keeps everyone in check and never fails to make a joke :D, and is everyones bae <3 :D

12 is all I need so no more are listed :D

Ps: Sorry Monica :x

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1. Definitely not Jack (dull)
2. #LondonisGolden (Jasper, Bill, and Alex... love you guys)
3. Rizz
4. Nick
5. Dallow and Lavim
6. This would just be easier if I listed all the Golden crew... been a pleasure playing with all of you <3

The end.

DeletedUser

My view on the world

[spoil]
crying-peter-parker-why-why-do-550f519705ec1.jpg
[/spoil]

Right, this idea has happened on nearly every world im sure but i stole it from the w65 forum.

Dream teams can consist of up to 15 people, you can give reasons for your picks if you so wish.

Dallows Dream team

1. Lavim - We have to be there because we are the bestest.
2. Fuzzy Navel Styx and Tom will always be mine <3
3. LessEnthusiastic - Monica will also always be mine <3
3. Sweetmisery - Debbie will also always be mine <3
4. Capt Morgan Freeman - Rizz is my irish beauty <3
5. Azor Ahai - We need bill to take all of the sits.
6. Grey wind and ghost - Even though he doesnt give hugs, he is a beast
7. TableForOne - Andrew is here just for someone to troll
8. Axl - He was only here a short time but we still miss him ;(
9. Mance Ryder - They were great back when they bothered to log
10. H0lly - Hes lovely and i dont care about who knows
11. M8Troopers - Storm is bae <3
12. The Simple Potato - We need someone who will change their username constantly because im not allowed
13. Llama - Once his llama empire is complete, no other force will ever beat them (us if hes on our side)
14. TJ - forgot he was on the world but he is bae
Edit edit, obviously if you dont get on someones dream team it means they hate you and you should come on this thread and insult them for their stupidity

1- SweetMisery
2- James and Stain
3- Ulven
4- Llama
5- Bill
6- Nick
7- Jon Snow
8 - Absinthe
9 - Lavim/Dallow
10 - Barb King
11 - Mance Rayder
12 - 14. Krieger
13 - 13.Krieger
14 - Other random Tribalwars Females That Are Actually Hot.
15 - Monica
16 - Pure Jonat
17 - Wiseguy
18 - Sage69
19 - Fullcircle - Almost forgot Tim
Many more people also deserve a mention but i dont want to make it too long.

DeletedUser92289

Ok here goes - im quiet sort unless you skype me!

1) Me - Fullcircle - I dont brag I just get on with it
2) Azor Ahai - The guy recruited me and had faith in me and leads amazingly
3) The simple Potato - What can I say - well I cant swear on here so...great laugh, fun guy, makes skype chats so much more entertaining I saved his ass on this world and glad I did.
4) Lavim - tbh dont know much about this person but talks the talk - walks the walk - respect
5) Table for one - Crazy - solo play for so long like me but front line - dont mess
6) Hollyghost Baratheon - What can I say - leader, comedian, beer,wine, vodka, whisky consumist, genius, won the war :p
7) Less enthusiatic - Straight to the point sexy american woman - dont upset her
8) Zero - that guy works so well with me - like his style
9) Jon Snow - Got his picture on my bedside table (I was told thats what we do these days)
10) Noche - Random and in NAM but a friend of mine from W38 - she is holding her own so far

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Might as well give this a shot - fyi there was already a w83 dream team thread.

1. Nebula. - I still see my account as Nebula, when I was main player that was me, when Chris was main player it was Nebula, the best days <3
2. Sweetmisery - Skills so good they scare everyone in the world
3. Hilary Duff - He's really fun for the one month you're with him before he leaves in a drama filled rage + When we were in LAW it was us just tearing it up. Love hate relationship <3
4. 13. Krieger - Obviously he's good, and a bit of an enigma to me.
5. .Absinthe - Ara is good <3
6. TableForOne - Andrew is also good
7. JanJanz - We need a gayjanz
8. H0llyghost - We need someone with sense that comes from being inactive so he can see how stupid our fights are
9. Azor Ahai - Bill, Nick and Ham, What's not to love!?
10. Pure Jonat - He's a good neighbour all world (except when you recruited all the Blue guys and left me surrounded)
11. .us Wiseguys - Same as Jonat
12. Orchestrated Chaos - With Connor on it

I probably missed some people because this didn't take much time to put together.

arabela

1. .Absinthe (me, Lippa and Fester, ofc)
2. Hilary Duff
3. Work4it
4. Bill (Hans)
5. Capt Morgan Freeman (Rizz <3)
6. Smurf Putin (Sam and Chris)
7. -Assassin-
8. H0llyghost & Kurtis (co-playing team)
9. Barb King
10. Pure Jonat
11. LessEnthusiastic
12. Sweetmisery
13. 13. Krieger
14. 14.krieger
15. Jon Snow (we need a friend for Jake) ;)
16. Welsh celts (Harry and Grant) <3

no particular order... except 13 and 14 lol

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

Not gonna name 15 for this world but:

1. Sam and Chris - Sam is the man
2. h0lly - it took you 8 years, but youve earned my respect, big ups to you this world.
3. kurtis - tribal punching bag always needed
4. Rizz - consistently a great player
5. pure jonat - you did well and held out for longest of times and never gave up; 10x the player your own duke is
6. sweetmisery - debbie and luke are awesome
7. hans - you did well leading this world so i must give credit where it deserves
8. styx - cause we need a bad ass bike riding chick
9. Kim - nicest guy ive ever met on tw and always willing to sit love this guy
10. sagar - real cool guy

all time

1. pervis - in his prime, was the best duke i ever got to play under besides he was leading two top tribes on two different servers simultaneously in 2008ish...quite an achievement
2. Raoulduke - beastmode start up player
3. Rqzaniq - (bow)
4. lisa - pervis better half :p and great to be around
5. 25/tom - krazy eyez killah

DeletedUser93681

My Dream Team Accts

lavim (bestest)
-Assassin-(start to finish)
.Absinthe ( I just cant cat Lippa forever) Ara <3
Aphrodisiac (congrats on the baby boy)
.us *WiseGuys* (send support back)
shadowknight999 (this win is for you +Mick+, great team great loss)
M8Ttroopers (super duper troopers)
TableForOne (stop nuking everyones claims lol)
The Simple Potato (gg had to mention them)
James and Stian (nuke magnets)

My Dream Team Players

Kim <3
MC <3
Jake (I think he would be a riot)
Bill (bossman)
Sam (Nam Sam)
Janz
Display
The Cat
Ulven
And Jon Snow (I need to look at him more) :)
And Jasper (can he drink me under the table?)
Muffy Boom Kelly and DJ

I have gone over but extras can be in my academy lol
edit yes I added more

DeletedUser

My dream team:

1.) Filip!
2.) Dallow (not many realize it but the world ended the day we formed our Liger Alliance)
3.) 12. Krieger (both of yinz guys, more Andy than Josh though)
4.) Kim <3
5.) 13. krieger
6.) H0lly
7.) Raavna
8.) Royal Panther
9.) Thy Valkyrie (my neighbor in the beginning of the world, a tremendously nice guy)
10.) 14. Krieger
11.) Almurph

my view on the world
[spoil]
6te867J.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser107656

1 sweetmisery - We've had a good world. Big shout out to Deb once again <3
2 Lavim - Pleasure to have next door to us very good players
3 Nebula - Ur still Nebula to me :p same applies as above
4 us. *WiseGuys* good players and good relationship we've had all world
5 Grey Wind and Ghost - Very dedicated to tribe and making north ops
6 .Absinthe - best nam acc, currently positive in war stats vs us. Feel very sorry for a few of these nam accs.
7 Capt Morgan Freeman - Everyone knows these peeps skill set
8 - Assassin - Good friendly players on this acc who have invested a lot of effort in the world
9 Golden Blackfrye - Need Bill to keep the children in line :p
10 Shadownight999 - Another strong acc which has cleaned up nicely
11 M8Ttroopers - Nick (flex)

DeletedUser78112

Suppose I'll give it a whirl.

1) Absinthe, Lippa and Ara, Fought both and played with both. It has been a pleasure to play with you both. This may be the last no hauls but I do hope it will not be our last world we play together.
2) Contraceptive. - Gained huge respect from me this world, fought nicely and helped a lot, until well the last situation but he is a star in my eyes.
3) Bill/Hans - Has done a lot this world from sitting accounts we were attacking and playing his part in pushing Golden towards world win which has worked, kudos.
4) Lavim account. Dallow is bae.
5) Smurf Putin - Towards the end activity failed but RL had become too busy, have seen what they are capable of though and would for sure make my list.
6) SweetMisery, rank 1 on two worlds now if they can maintain they're consistency that they have upheld throughout the world. Nice account.
7) Pure Jonat, a pain in our arse, but no doubt a good player.
8) Wise guys, also shown he is very capable this world so he would make my list to.
9) Gorts, fought well and lost very little when they were active.
10) HD account, very capable player and active.

5 More spots for whoever shows me how good they are when I'm being rimmed :D
No spots for Any thus yet but I'm sure there are a few in there that could make the list I just have yet to see it, considering they done nothing the whole world. :)