A Moment of Prayer

DeletedUser99939

TW Community,

I am writing this after having just received some very bad news. Purpose of this post is to ask for prayer for a player we all know very well. Most of us call him the Spam King. But it is for Patrick/Player not Found* I am asking for prayers. We here in loading learned tonight from his sister who jumped onto his phone that Patrick is currently in a coma after being jumped Saturday evening while he was walking to the shops. I know many of you talk to him outside the tribe so I feel you should know. We have asked his sister to keep us informed on his condition but for right now it is not certain. So if you can send him your prayers and/or best wishes it would be appreciated.

His account is manned still by his co-players but I would ask our enemies to show some respect to Patrick at this time and not take advantage. We would do same for you here in loading if this situation was reversed. At the end of the day everyone is human.

Sincerly,
War

DeletedUser118442

Our prayers are with you Patrick,,hope you come back soon :(

DeletedUser118394

ah, this forum become quiet when he is not around...
hope he can come back playing again... :)

DeletedUser

Never spoke to him but saw him around on these world's forums when i used to play here. Seemed like a sound guy who did his best to liven up this place. My thoughts and prayers are with him and i hope he has a speedy recovery. Some people are such cowards to jump someone who's by himself, or anyone at all for that matter.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Just to let everybody know, we talked with Patrick earlier today. He was with us, talking in the Loading chat.

Patrick.Joseph.David.Collins/Pnf: Thanks guys for your prayers and support
^from skype.

I just thought I'd let everybody else know for those who were concerned about him.