NAM uses me as scapegoat?

DeletedUser

How did I come to send you any info regarding our tribe?

and my tribe believe it at all?

To whom who use me to be your scapegoat, If I saw you in real life you should know what to do.

jpsemigwapo

- renzdelupio of DNY w12

DeletedUser

How come you did I became your spy? and did I even talk to you. your not even my friend to give info from our tribe.

Well our tribe believes your stories.

DeletedUser42044

popcorn.gif

DeletedUser114871

^the guy who i thought was my friend which i defended against krieger. but turns out he's the one who will sell me to save his own ass

Brick Tamland

I really cannot understand what he is trying to say in his post...

arabela

I have no clue who he is :X

Obviously, he never gave me any infos...

DeletedUser114871

^the info we are talking is the one Hadeshimura posted on the AM Declaration thread about our War Room Skype chat that got leaked, anyway it got dealt with, and this guy here is just making drama and lets just play with him lol

DeletedUser

A day before your declaration one of your member inform me about your plan backstabbing NAM..he sent me a screenshot of your guys skype title "NAM War - We are Launching from 12:00" :) but still we cant do about it since all of our troops was at the front of GOLDEN..not all ANY are against NAM though :)

and something big will happen after NAM is gone or almost gone...so Im planning to stay here in external for any updates :|
as you posted in AM declaration.

@hadeshimura

I just saw your post on AM declaration so I dare you.
if you have screenshot of the skype let it post it here or else you and janjanz are the collaborators here.

PS. I know that the war will break soon but I didn't know the exact time I just saw that the war already started.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How come do you admit that I'm the one who sent info to you? I didn't even know you in skype even chat with you.

Brick Tamland

Well, from what i've made out he's sent out infos ara :S

I'm literally reading your posts like 10 times to make out what is trying to be said XD I have made no progress :lol:

arabela

I had no infos from this guy :S

I doubt i even have him in my skype (not even the the old one that has like 1,8 k contacts lol

DeletedUser92289

So confused by this guy - Infos and collaborators! love it