Farming (LA) FA KeyPress

DeletedUser96026

Author
Crimsoni
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/py6l062un5jiy2z/fakeypress.js');void(0);
Public?
Public
FA KeyPress by Crimsoni

77f9c888388da1209d0632f458e62f10.png

With FA KeyPress, you now have the ability to send farm runs by pressing assigned keys on the keyboard. By default, the farming keys are set to "a", "b", and "c", which click the A, B, and C buttons respectively. The default Skip key is "j", which allows you to skip the next farm. You can also skip to the next or previous village, but using the right or left keys respectively. FA KeyPress allows you to also designate assigned keys to the farming and skip keys; editing of the Previous and Next keys are not allowed (maybe v2.0). Only one single key is allowed to be designated. You can not use a combination of keys, such as Atl+A. You can edit a key by clicking the corresponding button on the Buttons row, and pressing a key on a keyboard. To change the key of the A button and assign the 'g' key, you would click the button itself, and press 'g' on the keyboard. I recommend sticking to the basic keys such as the alphabet.

Introduced with v1.7 was the option to include settings, such as the page loader and various filters. These are the most basic filters, and more filters will be introduced in v2.0.

Also in v2.0, the Master button will be enabled. A detailed description of the Master button will be created at a more appropriate date. Please enjoy.

I did not create this script, nor do I intend to take credit for this script. This script was developed by crimsoni, and I am posting this thread with his permission. If you have troubles with the script, you can contact him on Skype by adding "dislocated." (with the period).

Code:
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('https://dl.dropbox.com/s/py6l062un5jiy2z/fakeypress.js');void(0);

Not convinced? Here's some reviews:

[spoil][3/25/2014 11:41:32 PM] cmjjj™: Farming with Cims script is SOOOOO easy now:)
[3/25/2014 11:41:49 PM] cmjjj™: takes seconds:)

[8:09:51 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: i highly suggest everyone do it
[8:09:53 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: not even have to click

[11:11:25 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: ugh i was just holding down c for keypress next thing i see
[11:11:31 PM] 28 - ALEKZ | Stringer Bell: a bunch of cs in the skype box

mar71n Mar 26, 17:25
dude, that script you gave is awesome!

mar71n Mar 26, 17:30
it's flawless, if you were a chick, I would propose right now. I and pingzy have tried it just today and it brought us back the joy to w73 :D

I'm so addicted to this stuff I can't farm without it. :icon_redface:
[/spoil]

Special Thanks
  • cheesasaurus
  • ntoombs19
    • Without the ability to learn from their code, much of this script would be nonexistent.
  • W73 Random
    • For beta testing the script before it's release, and the continuation of testing throughout its development.

i4i.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 1

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hope someone will post an updated version of the crimsoni's script soon.
Some of us prefer it over the ntoombs one

Thanks in advance.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Can someone get me a log of the error from the console? Don't have an account with multiple villages much less a premium account.

DeletedUser118394

no error report, just small icon that are pop-up in middle of screen...

DeletedUser

Crap, my account is validated, yeah !

I am a member of the FR Script Team and I have already fixed this issue on FR Server. (If you can understand french, check this thread :https://forum.guerretribale.fr/showthread.php?46131-R%C3%A9solu-Soucis-assistant-de-pillage-et-script-pour-piller-avec-le-clavier )

The corrected script is available here
Code:
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('https://media.innogamescdn.com/com_DS_FR/Scripts/Pillage/fakeypress_lau.js');void(0);

As you can see, it's upladed on Innogames server, so it's official (at least on FR Server) and will not get modified by any other user that official staff.

Hope that will help you,
Assashina

DeletedUser118394

awesome...
working in here... :D
language not english, but i think its ok...
Thank you very much Assashina... :D

DeletedUser

awesome...
working in here... :D
language not english, but i think its ok...
Thank you very much Assashina... :D

:p

We can easily translate this code, but this is for the french server, and I'll upload all update only to this URL. (So it's more easy for us to maintain it) And as you said, I think it's easy to understand, the pictures help a lot ! :p

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score

I am a member of the FR Script Team and I have already fixed this issue on FR Server. (If you can understand french, check this thread :https://forum.guerretribale.fr/showthread.php?46131-R%C3%A9solu-Soucis-assistant-de-pillage-et-script-pour-piller-avec-le-clavier )

Code:
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress";$.getScript('https://media.innogamescdn.com/com_DS_FR/Scripts/Pillage/fakeypress_lau.js');void(0);

As you can see, it's upladed on Innogames server, so it's official (at least on FR Server) and will not get modified by any other user that official staff.

Hope that will help you,
Assashina

This is superb! Thanks AkS!!! :icon_biggrin:

Thing

Code:

Hope that will help you,
Assashina

Brilliant work :D

Thanks

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Errmm, unless crimsoni gave you permission to edit the script and upload it on Innogame servers then doing so is infact copyight infringement and punishable by law. There's a reason that on .co.uk while they upload scripts in a similar manner that they only allow scripts to be submitted by their original authors.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118875

Errmm, unless crimsoni gave you permission to edit the script and upload it on Innogame servers then doing so is infact copyight infringement and punishable by law. There's a reason that on .co.uk while they upload scripts in a similar manner that they only allow scripts to be submitted by their original authors.

This pretty much sums up my opinion on your post:
817.gif

Like really, LOL.

Who the h*** is going to press charges over a script for Tribal Wars?! Not to mention the fact that all the guy did was fix an error in it, and he is not trying to pass it off as his own.

Second issue here, to press charges over that on the grounds of copyright infringement, the script's original author would need to either track down the person who fixed the script, or obtain a warrant from a German court ordering InnoGames to release all information associated with uploader. Next, the script's original author would either need to get a subpoena issued for that person to appear in court. If the guy who edited the script lives in a different country, then the author would need to travel to that country and open a case there (which, in most cases and most practically, would require a visa). Then, the script's original author would need to prove that his work is indeed original intellectual property, substantial enough to warrant an implied copyright, by definition of laws pertaining to the guy/gal that edited/fixed the script - as I highly doubt the script's original author has a government issued copyright. (And good luck proving that, btw.) All of this would require legal, travel, lodging, food, and lodging expenses, and, all the while, the script's author would obviously not be able to work (unless he/she could arrange some kind of extended duration telework setup). So, all in all, it would probably be at least $20,000 down the drain to sue the person who fixed a f****** Tribal Wars script. See how ridiculous that is?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Copyright law isn't about whether you're likely to be taken to court. It's about being a decent human being. Breaking laws doesn't become morally right because the chances of being punished criminally is slim to none. It's also not nearly as difficult s you're making it out to be to have material pulled for copyright infringement. DMCA Takedown notices are incredibly effective even for material hosted outside of the US (specifically the entire European Union respects DMCA Takedown Notices). I'm speaking from personal experience on the matter as someone who has defended their copyright as a Software Engineer, you most certainly are not.

Last edited:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Copyright law isn't about whether you're likely to be taken to court. It's about being a decent human being. Breaking laws doesn't become morally right because the chances of being punished criminally is slim to none.

I like this statement. It can be applied to any law.

DeletedUser117392

Second issue here, to press charges over that on the grounds of copyright infringement, the script's original author would need to either track down the person who fixed the script, or obtain a warrant from a German court ordering InnoGames to release all information associated with uploader. Next, the script's original author would either need to get a subpoena issued for that person to appear in court. If the guy who edited the script lives in a different country, then the author would need to travel to that country and open a case there (which, in most cases and most practically, would require a visa). Then, the script's original author would need to prove that his work is indeed original intellectual property, substantial enough to warrant an implied copyright, by definition of laws pertaining to the guy/gal that edited/fixed the script - as I highly doubt the script's original author has a government issued copyright. (And good luck proving that, btw.) All of this would require legal, travel, lodging, food, and lodging expenses, and, all the while, the script's author would obviously not be able to work (unless he/she could arrange some kind of extended duration telework setup). So, all in all, it would probably be at least $20,000 down the drain to sue the person who fixed a f****** Tribal Wars script. See how ridiculous that is?

First as ALessonInPointWhoring said it is about morality of the thing. In past i have fixed a few scripts though whenever i posted fix, i always mention that the original work is from so and so author. It is not just about me trying to pass the script as my own but giving the credit to the author who wrote the script in first place. Considering writing scripts for tribal wars is voluntary work, least i can do is give credit to the original author.

Secondly your knowledge on copyright acts is very less. If you read DMCA in detail, the whole purpose of those notices is remove liability from the entity who is hosting. That is the reason most hosting sites use it. (I know github does that) In the absence of which, you don't need to go and find the person who broke the copyright, you can just sue Innogames for hosting copyrighted material without author's permission. Now author can hide but Innogames cant. Though I would assume Innogames would have proper guards against it.
Quote from ALessonInPointWhoring "There's a reason that on .co.uk while they upload scripts in a similar manner that they only allow scripts to be submitted by their original authors." kind of proves it. You can be ignorant to laws, companies don't do that mistake.

Now, whatever cost & trouble you have mentioned above are irrelevant. The judicial system is not supposed to be a barrier in getting justice. Meaning, if someone breaks law and adversely hurt you then getting justice is not burden on you. That is ideal scenario and most countries are somewhat close to it. Further, the cost is not a factor at all. If you sue someone for your copyrighted material, then material is removed wherever posted illegally, the convict is penalized and you can ask for compensation for all the expenses (physical/monetary or even emotional stress)

As for the fix above, though it is hosted on Innogames server, that script is approved for FR server. That means unless it is the same script which is approved here at the start of the thread or explicitly approved by mods for .net server again, the script remains not approved. Tribal wars script are server specific, if it is approved for one server that doesn't mean that it is legal for other servers too. Rules varies server-to-server.

DeletedUser114063

Code:
javascript:cookieName="fakeypress1";$.getScript('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/r0g5u11qsc8mvpy/Tsalkapone.%20FA%20key%20press%20edit_ek.js');void(0);

Re-edited and translated into English language. The main functions remain the same. Some text colors and infos are added.

DeletedUser99333

I just found how to use it on Android mobile. don't know if people are already doing it. I can post how to do it if you guys need and if it is alright to the owner of script

Ignoramus of the Law

Any chance we could increase the 99 limit in the En Route box?

DeletedUser

When I click the script or open the script from the Loot Assistant Page, it stays stuck at 0%. I'm assuming another update may have caused this issue? Please let us know when you have time to make the requested modifications.

Click Here to View Image

Also as Waterloo requested previously, is there anyway we can increase the number of villages for "Include Reports from villages you are currently attacking" to triple digits? 99 is an annoying number.

Thank you, your efforts are much appreciated in advance!