Breaking News For Faux

DeletedUser100230

SECRET declared on Faux though, when they had a NAP.

You can't exactly expect Faux to drop their alliance, to then side with a tribe who broke a NAP. Several members of SECRET also were ex-Faux who betrayed them and stabbed them in the back (Dino ect.).

Faux broke the NAP, I am not gonna post The prof again and again .

Are you just jealous your tribe have run out of tribes to merge into? must be lonely over there with no friends :icon_sad:

I have no idea what u talking about mate .. So i am just gonna ignore Ur part .

Also something else i would like to comment.
Our op was succesfull we were attacking 170 villas and i think we took 80 till now

I wont steal ur success or lime light here but u got 2 of those players Who made mistake and Paid the price for it .
I am really Impressed and Happy to fight against You guys . Finally a worthy Fight .

DeletedUser

Listen bro cause i am bored of trolls.
You talk about boring world when you have an account with 21 villas and 11 are internals.The rest are villas you took from wet players after our ops.
Your od and your farm is bad
SO you play in 86 you dont attack you dont defend you dont farm you are doing nothing and you blame faux because they dont attack mors when they are in war with pink and secret.
Its easy to blame others in external when you just watch fights arround you

Thank you, Michonne. You proved the kind of person you are without me having to state anything. I never insulted you, and was just having a conversation.

My Wet caps are all from our op on Wet in the South. We took 110 of their villages, hit them for a few days, and then Mors came in and stole a bunch of them a week later. So you should probably remember that.

I am only at 21 villages currently because during the early stages of the game when Wet and PD ganged up on us I was dropped down to 2 villages. I regrew and am still here. Yes it slowed me down. But I am here. During this time Michonne you were growing as a rim tribe.

Don't insult me. I wasn't insulting you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116223

If you are trolling its ok but if you dont you have some issues.
I will follow you

All know that you did that op and after your op mors stole some villas.

Also mors was helping wet before that op

Its also true that mors was nobling faux villas .

Faux has to declare mors because this server is boring

And for the end yes i claimed 220 villales

Last edited:

Psihic

Ok, there has been so much crap said in this thread I will have to reply.

First of all, it has been said that MORS op splat.

Side 1:
Tribes: MORS
Side 2:
Tribes: SECRET, BC!
Players: dills, smc396

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 17
Difference: 71

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 745,048
Side 2: 133,129
Difference: 611,919

chart

This you consider a splat ? We are more then satisfied with the outcome and I challenge SECRET to take more villages in an op.

Next, Viwrathe, I ask you again since you ignored my question the first time, when did MORS take any villages from Faux ?

About the alliance between Faux and MORS. At the beginning of the server both WET and Faux wanted an alliance with MORS but MORS wanted one only with Faux so we made a deal there. This deal is almost as old as the server itself so what the hell do you expect now ? That one side breaks it ? For what ? For SECRET, who has been toxic as hell since the PD days and probably has the worst characters on TW in the tribe ? Get real.

When the alliance was made there no tribe controlled its own continent nor was there a clear favourite to be seen. PD was rank 1, WET rank 2, MORS was around rank 8. Its not our fault that MORS and Faux grew at the best rate. You all had the same chances. So stop crying now.

Last but not least, SECRET and Pink declared on Faux together trying to perform somewhat of a gangbang and this is all you can get ?

Laughable.

Side 1:
Tribes: Faux
Side 2:
Tribes: SECRET, Pink

Timeframe: 28/04/2016 00:00:00 to 15/05/2016 09:11:04

Total conquers:

Side 1: 541
Side 2: 608
Difference: 67

chart

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 127
Difference: 85

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,854,678
Side 2: 3,820,449
Difference: 34,229

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 368,841
Side 2: 1,067,497
Difference: 698,656

chart

DeletedUser

I actually did answer you, Psihic. My first post after you asked originally. I conceded I was indeed incorrect.

DeletedUser111495

Poor guy couldn't even do simple research on stats, forgive him Mors :lol:...

Sorry I do stand corrected. Mors took villages right on Faux border, I thought they had actually been Faux villages, ends up they were a different smaller tribe. I should have done my research on twstats before making a statement. That is my fault, I apologize and admit my statement ended up being false.

However I do stand by the main point. Faux being lackeys for Mors only buys them a couple extra weeks and makes them the last tribe Mors eats.

It also makes the world terribly boring, as Mors will win without ever having any real resistance.

Just don't understand why Faux would think it was a good idea.

DeletedUser119185

And for the end yes i claimed 220 villales

U claimed 220 villages urself. MORS as a tribe managed to claim many more (1-2k villages?). But in the end ur tribe actually managed to noble our claims, even when we shared noble planner so it wouldn't happen. I mean, impressive.

DeletedUser

<redacted to save space>

If Secret ever question MORS operations again, please remind them of the operation they attempted on The Brick Wall after they blatantly knew it was being sat until further notice.

We'll simply put it at only one village lost out of the 30+ they tried for.

Just remind them of that every time they question MORS actions.

Michael Corleone.

So are we going to ignore the fact teh ninja switched sides? I hope dinosaur killers comes here and complains about it and look like the worlds biggest hypocrite. :lol:

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
^ Meh, was kinda expected.

Thought he would jump over to MORS tho, but their allies will also do I guess. lol

DeletedUser118341

So are we going to ignore the fact teh ninja switched sides? I hope dinosaur killers comes here and complains about it and look like the worlds biggest hypocrite. :lol:

Speaking of Dino. Looks like what everyone knew would happen has happened

Side 1:
Tribes: Faux
Side 2:
Players: Dinosaur Killers

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 0
Difference: 30

Standard player, betrays tribe, comes on externals bragging about hitting an unstacked front. Then few weeks down the line, gets tanked.

satorbg

I think he was making a point. He knew he couldn't fight one of the top tribes by himself. Show me any single account that can take on faux alone.

DeletedUser118341

What are you on about on his own?

He was part of SECRET. Who were gangbanging Faux with Pink. In what way was he on his own.

He ran from the smaller side of the war, to the bigger one (SECRET + Pink).

DeletedUser111495

I think he was making a point. He knew he couldn't fight one of the top tribes by himself. Show me any single account that can take on faux alone.

He made a point that he was a backstabber who could only take easy villages, now his account is worthless :lol:

Michael Corleone.

Good job Balian who is now doing things he always cries about on the forums.

satorbg

Sorry for speaking out of place, I haven't looked that deeply into this particular situation. I was under the impression that Dino quit Faux to prove a point and wasn't actually planning on surviving. Secret isn't looking too hot now IMO.