TW tropes

satorbg

Stuff that you've noticed as recurring in TW and has made an impression. FYI i find most of this stuff annoying.

"Scouting is an act of war!!1"

"If you touch some guy 3 continents away you die"

Writing player names he nobled on the account profile and crossing them over as if they're a checklist.

Posting some obscure and barely coherent skype conversation log that nobody but the account owner and probably 1-2 people from his tribe can actually understand.

Any account picture that includes overused shit like a wolf, a skull or a kneeling guy with a sword.

ASCII art

Showing only the 7 years of service achievement on his profile but still being bad at the game.

First conquer of the world > a 260 point barb right next to his main.

Nobles a barb and messages you about an incoming from you. Better yet: nobles a barb and his tribe's supreme diplomat overlord Duke Ranger-General messages you that this is an act of war. You've just been farming, but that seems to be a foreign concept to them.

Tribal titles that take themselves seriously. Pompous stuff like "Grand Sovereign Prince", "Defence Minister" and so on.

A 100 member tribe where 96 members have a title.

A 100 member world with more than 50-60 members in a tribe in general.

Tribe names such as (but not limited to): CHAOS, DOOM, SPARTA, WAR, AXE, HONOR and such. Especially coming on the externals and announcing "CHAOS HAZ COEM TO DIS WORL" yeah great buddy. Do you know how many mass invite CHAOS-es i've seen since W11?

Externals drama. Especially when it's not game related.

Premades acting all smug and then disbanding once the initial euphoria dies down.

Premades disbanding after the first real op on them.

PP whoring / internaling / barbling to get to Rank 1 and then quitting once the first real OP is launched on the account.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

-Posting some obscure and barely coherent skype conversation log that nobody but the account owner and probably 1-2 people from his tribe can actually understand.
-Any account picture that includes overused shit like a wolf, a skull or a kneeling guy with a sword.
-Showing only the 7 years of service achievement on his profile but still being bad at the game.
-First conquer of the world > a 260 point barb right next to his main.
-Externals drama. Especially when it's not game related.
-Premades acting all smug and then disbanding once the initial euphoria dies down.
-Premades disbanding after the first real op on them.
-PP whoring / internaling / barbling to get to Rank 1

75% of these are related to or directly pointing at PD. I have a sneaking suspicion that you have a dislike for the main players of K55.

-"Scouting is an act of war!!1"
Welcome to TW
-"If you touch some guy 3 continents away you die"
Welcome to TW with friends
-Writing player names he nobled on the account profile and crossing them over as if they're a checklist.
Welcome to TW from America/Romania
-Posting some obscure and barely coherent skype conversation log that nobody but the account owner and probably 1-2 people from his tribe can actually understand.
If you don't understand it, don't complain about it. There are people that do understand it and it isn't limited to just the people involved in the conversation.
-Any account picture that includes overused shit like a wolf, a skull or a kneeling guy with a sword.
Oh noes... Common likes.
-ASCII art
Welcome to profile customization in the form of text.
-Showing only the 7 years of service achievement on his profile but still being bad at the game.
90% of these players are returning from not playing for more then 6 years. Hodor.
-First conquer of the world > a 260 point barb right next to his main.
Mine was a 460 point player.
-Nobles a barb and messages you about an incoming from you. Better yet: nobles a barb and his tribe's supreme diplomat overlord Duke Ranger-General messages you that this is an act of war. You've just been farming, but that seems to be a foreign concept to them.
These people don't know what a tagger is. Calm down.
-Tribal titles that take themselves seriously. Pompous stuff like "Grand Sovereign Prince", "Defence Minister" and so on.
We do this to piss people like you off.
-A 100 member tribe where 96 members have a title.
As above.
-A 100 member world with more than 50-60 members in a tribe in general.
If a world is down to 100 members that's because that single tribe has forced the rest to quit/rimmed everyone else. Something something "Winning the game".
-Tribe names such as (but not limited to): CHAOS, DOOM, SPARTA, WAR, AXE, HONOR and such. Especially coming on the externals and announcing "CHAOS HAZ COEM TO DIS WORL" yeah great buddy. Do you know how many mass invite CHAOS-es i've seen since W11?
I like to name tribes things that are the same tag, but different names, just to annoy people like you.
Welcome to the Externals. You must be new here.
-Premades acting all smug and then disbanding once the initial euphoria dies down.
<premade> won the last world. Let's make a premade with random people and expect it to work. GG.
-Premades disbanding after the first real op on them.
As above. No one takes a world seriously upon start these days, so if they get nobled it's a case of "Fuck it, I'm out. CBF with this world since I wasn't taking it seriously"
-PP whoring / internaling / barbling to get to Rank 1 and then quitting once the first real OP is launched on the account.
I have yet to see anyone who gets to the top with PP Whoring quit suddenly. It's concerning you think this is the case since the last 5 worlds haven't had that yet. If someone quits, they get internalled, and everyone else claims their OPs did it.

Standard post, I guess.

DeletedUser111495

Welcome to the Externals. You must be new here.

satorbg
user-offline.png

reputation_pos.png
Join Date2007,November 3rdPosts173

, Posts173

FatEmoLLaMa
user-online.png

reputation_pos.png

Join Date2009,March 6thPosts282

Why are you taking this so seriously? clearly just a bit of fun pointing out recurring themes...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thanks for reminding me I need to add an ASCII sword to my profile

satorbg

75% of these are related to or directly pointing at PD. I have a sneaking suspicion that you have a dislike for the main players of K55.

Standard post, I guess.

Lol no I don't give a damn about PD. What is a PD anyway? They disbanded by the time I joined. If I wanted to humiliate them I could post my messages wtih Dr. Distraught Misantrophy.

You guys are some serious megalomaniacs, PD has not been relevant on this server for 2 months. These things I'm posting i've been seeing over the years.

I'm not even going to comment on your larger quote since you clearly can't grasp what I've been saying and you're taking this so personlally and are being as defencive as a toddler who broke his mom's decorative plates.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Better yet: nobles a barb and his tribe's supreme diplomat overlord Duke Ranger-General messages you that this is an act of war. You've just been farming, but that seems to be a foreign concept to them.

This is the most annoying thing of the lot.

DeletedUser

satorbg
user-offline.png

reputation_pos.png
Join Date2007,November 3rdPosts173

, Posts173

FatEmoLLaMa
user-online.png

reputation_pos.png

Join Date2009,March 6thPosts282

Why are you taking this so seriously? clearly just a bit of fun pointing out recurring themes...
And thus, the recurring theme has made a full circle.

Personally think this post belongs in the General forum, since this is just a general topic that is TW related rather then w86 oriented. I made fun of him for posting it, which in turn falls in line with a trope.

It's called circle jerking.

Lol no I don't give a damn about PD. What is a PD anyway? They disbanded by the time I joined. If I wanted to humiliate them I could post my messages wtih Dr. Distraught Misantrophy.
It was a quip at the post, w86 related.
You guys are some serious megalomaniacs, PD has not been relevant on this server for 2 months. These things I'm posting i've been seeing over the years.
Those of us involved will treat SECRET the same: PD, then SNET, then SECRET. Same people, different leaders, everyone disbanding and joining again. Sort of a recurring theme of this world since you posted in the world 86 forums. This is where we sort of keep it relevant to the world we're currently talking about, in the forums for it, but it turns out to be a general topic with no real relation to this world other then similarities...
I'm not even going to comment on your larger quote since you clearly can't grasp what I've been saying and you're taking this so personlally and are being as defencive as a toddler who broke his mom's decorative plates.
I think you missed the entire point of me doing what I did.

Fuck... I don't even believe half the shit I said, I did it to be annoying. But we'll save the obvious dick moves for another time, shall we?

satorbg

Mmm, dick moves.

No but seriously nobody even goes to the general forums, and since I watch this one anyway I figured i'd post it here.

satorbg

Or a 50k rim tribe declaring on the 5 mil rank 1 tribe.

"You don't know us, but we will win this world!"