MORS vs. TCO

Michael Corleone.

Why so many people get so embarrassed about being defeated/losing on this game?

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I find it amusing whenever someone takes any sort of village from a tribe that the person losing those villages are inactive or have had their parents murdered by Jack the Ripper and as such cant log in :icon_biggrin:

I could forward you evidence of this, if you really want to investigate it.
But I assume that you wouldn't want your theory to burst like a bubble.

DeletedUser116699

Anyway 3 pages of spam posts talking about the innactives T-C-O the tribe snake who survive cause had with every single tribe NAP and nobling after our OPs to stole some free villages

The only one whos defended themselve was alozeir at first place

Well done to him and have a nice rim to the others

DeletedUser111495

I could forward you evidence of this, if you really want to investigate it.
But I assume that you wouldn't want your theory to burst like a bubble.

I couldn't care, he was in your tribe when the nobles landed? so still your responsibility.

DeletedUser

Anyway 3 pages of spam posts talking about the innactives T-C-O the tribe snake who survive cause had with every single tribe NAP and nobling after our OPs to stole some free villages

The only one whos defended themselve was alozeir at first place

Well done to him and have a nice rim to the others

I have been quiet, because of course Mors is kicking our ass. But we are fighting, not disbanding.

We were very limited in NAPs until the end, when we tried to help unite the area in order to give Mors a proper fight. The plan failed, and TCO is fighting Mors alone. We have not received outside support.

But the comment made by Absolute above is just bullish*t. We have fought. Yes, we are now dying. But we fought, and we did not disband.

Aliozeir did great, but he wasn't our highest ODD by any means during this war. Saying he was the only one that fought is a very ignorant statement.

Anyways, again, respect to Mors for their ability to land very successful ops. But no need to talk us down. And if you feel the need to talk us down, at least be accurate.

DeletedUser118016

Yeah, good job. You managed to grab a few villages from an inactive player in our academy.

You want some sort of medals for that?
Let's just stick to the topic, which is TCO vs MORS. lol

Fatal is relevant to the war.

[5/17/2016 7:37:45 PM] Samuel: i want to add that ES will take part of the war vs MORS fairly soon, as i said earlier Fatal just need to be taken care of so we're able to move all our troops up front.

I find it amusing whenever someone takes any sort of village from a tribe that the person losing those villages are inactive or have had their parents murdered by Jack the Ripper and as such cant log in :icon_biggrin:

I couldn't care, he was in your tribe when the nobles landed? so still your responsibility.

Samuel4699 was sitting the account.

crawgator63 May 22, 20:05
I would, because all you guys can do is sniping, and i can round-go that.
Turtles like you guys always ends up losing in the long run.

- Sam

If you learn to snipe you might be able to save your tribe's villages, particularly the one you are sitting.

crawgator63 May 22, 20:08
Dude, you've been fighting like 2% of our tribe. We're expanding at all directions.

- Sam

Well, we have killed at least 400 ES nobles so far. If we're 2%... MORS, can you handle 20,000 ES nobles coming your way when Fatal are 'taken care of'?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

You guys are small and they are so large. How do you expect to survive?!?!?!

We are just too cute! ;) :icon_smile:

DeletedUser119021

But the comment made by Absolute above is just bullish*t. We have fought. Yes, we are now dying. But we fought, and we did not disband.

Aliozeir did great, but he wasn't our highest ODD by any means during this war. Saying he was the only one that fought is a very ignorant statement.

That's why you should be considerd trash lvl tribe-players.

The fact that someone has high ODD means 2 things. He was attacked with more nukes AND he played with stacks. Which is noobish when playing from behind and as a smaller tribe in villages.

You cannot stack forever, even if you had as many villages as we do and played only with stacks you would lose because A troops build faster than D.

Thats why tornado said Aliozeir is the only one that played defense.

If you dont snipe, recap AND stack, you should be considered trash.

Grats to aliozeir, the rest could have also shut their pcs , set them on fire and dance around them and the result could have been the same.

DeletedUser116699

@VIWRATHE I cant understand how you fought exactly

when the enemy runs you an OP everyone must post his trains in foroum so the tribe can snipe them,you have to stack some villages so you can snipe or recap from them

the only shit you did was to let the troops in your villages and you call this fight?

nice results by the way

Side 1:
Tribes: MORS
Side 2:
Tribes: T-C-O, T-C-OA

Timeframe: 23/05/2016 02:00:00 to 24/05/2016 02:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 211
Side 2: 22
Difference: 189

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,698,131
Side 2: 186,262
Difference: 1,511,869

chart

AH AH AH

of course and you fight little T-C-ICORRITA

Qglpf2QiuCKMU.gif

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Fatal is relevant to the war.

[5/17/2016 7:37:45 PM] Samuel: i want to add that ES will take part of the war vs MORS fairly soon, as i said earlier Fatal just need to be taken care of so we're able to move all our troops up front.

Samuel4699 was sitting the account.

crawgator63 May 22, 20:05
I would, because all you guys can do is sniping, and i can round-go that.
Turtles like you guys always ends up losing in the long run.

- Sam

If you learn to snipe you might be able to save your tribe's villages, particularly the one you are sitting.

crawgator63 May 22, 20:08
Dude, you've been fighting like 2% of our tribe. We're expanding at all directions.

- Sam

Well, we have killed at least 400 ES nobles so far. If we're 2%... MORS, can you handle 20,000 ES nobles coming your way when Fatal are 'taken care of'?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

We are just too cute! ;) :icon_smile:

That's true, I sat the account when the last attacks landed I believe. Not much I could do, and I actually did snipe the ones I could but the troops that was alive in the villages wasn't enough to kill the nobles with, get your facts right and stop lying lol.
And Gamefowl, don't speak about sniping. You and your princess The Devil Monster both failed to snipe several of our trains earlier this week and earlier this month/last month.

Edit; I also find your math quite amazing. If you're seriously trying to potray these "400" nobles as something we landed during the same time you're lying again. We have had a few of our southern members sending a few trains from time to time for a while now, yes. And if that's 400, okay?

Last edited:

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
^ You're right, Fatal/ES isn't relevant to this topic. Title says it all, MORS vs TCO, pardon me.

Gamefowl, if you wish to continue throw shit at ES, please create a seperate thread from this one. And I promise that I will swing by and check it out.

mbaxx

Samuel: i want to add that ES will take part of the war vs MORS fairly soon, as i said earlier Fatal just need to be taken care of so we're able to move all our troops up front.

samuel, you little scheming dwarf. i like you :)

DeletedUser119150

man was all your nukes killed by TCO stack is that why you so pissy about it

That's why you should be considerd trash lvl tribe-players.

The fact that someone has high ODD means 2 things. He was attacked with more nukes AND he played with stacks. Which is noobish when playing from behind and as a smaller tribe in villages.

lol is stacking noobish next time you will say trains are noobish or maybe backtime , you stack when you want to kill nukes with the nobles and thats what TCO did and ODD shows how much enemy troops died while attacking TCO

DeletedUser119021

man was all your nukes killed by TCO stack is that why you so pissy about it

lol is stacking noobish next time you will say trains are noobish or maybe backtime , you stack when you want to kill nukes with the nobles and thats what TCO did and ODD shows how much enemy troops died while attacking TCO

None of my nukes was killed by tco stack, because you guys are so bad that cant even stack properly.

And well i am not here to teach you the game but according to the situation yes, both trains and backtime is noobish.

If you have an enemy that is willing to play/knows to play sending a train has really few chances of working, it would be better to send nobles from different villages to achiever smaller ms gap.

Also backtiming blindly can get your troops easily run on stacked D,so its noobish sometimes.

But that's enough lessons for today, next time I need to teach you something I'm gonna ask 100pp as a payment.

ps. Please rethink what you said about ODD and playing defense with only stacks because i have 200 new villages saying otherwise.

DeletedUser58259

That's true, I sat the account when the last attacks landed I believe. Not much I could do, and I actually did snipe the ones I could but the troops that was alive in the villages wasn't enough to kill the nobles with, get your facts right and stop lying lol.

Thought we had an nap? :icon_eek:

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thought we had an nap? :icon_eek:
Last time i go offtopic in this thread.

We're NAPs, if we were not NAP's we would not have been that right?
Fatal tried to convince us to help SECRET by attacking MORS along with SECRET and a few other tribes but we haven't done that as you might have noticed.

"[den 16 maj 2016 01:36] Lochran a.k.a. Nessy - GameFowl/Urucubaca: ES can keep having their trains sniped, and keep sending DDoS attacks, but in the end we are on the same side. We both want to see SECRET succeed."

Last edited:

DeletedUser100230

Last time i go offtopic in this thread.

We're NAPs, if we were not NAP's we would not have been that right?
Fatal tried to convince us to help SECRET by attacking MORS along SECRET and a few other tribes but we haven't done that as you might have noticed.

"[den 16 maj 2016 01:36] Lochran a.k.a. Nessy - GameFowl/Urucubaca: ES can keep having their trains sniped, and keep sending DDoS attacks, but in the end we are on the same side. We both want to see SECRET succeed."

OMG!! why dont u find a hole and hide in thr :D

DeletedUser

None of my nukes was killed by tco stack, because you guys are so bad that cant even stack properly.

And well i am not here to teach you the game but according to the situation yes, both trains and backtime is noobish.

If you have an enemy that is willing to play/knows to play sending a train has really few chances of working, it would be better to send nobles from different villages to achiever smaller ms gap.

Also backtiming blindly can get your troops easily run on stacked D,so its noobish sometimes.

But that's enough lessons for today, next time I need to teach you something I'm gonna ask 100pp as a payment.

ps. Please rethink what you said about ODD and playing defense with only stacks because i have 200 new villages saying otherwise.

Not here to argue any of your points, Bulbasaurus. And, well, I am not a mathematician... But you took 5 villages from us, and 1 was recapped. So that would be 4 villages. 4 seems like a number quite far off from the 200 you are claiming. Exaggerating is fine, but how does 4 turn into 200? That's quite a stretch.

DeletedUser119021

tco never recaped a village of mine. So you are inacurrate. And by 200 i mean as MORS.