Good Game Well Played

arabela

Oh, well, Veronika... Seems leaving NAM and creating your own tribe didnt secure you much. You probably thought leaving NAM will save you..

Too bad u couldnt stick with your mates and be loyal. Working in a team might be better than fighting on your own now, is t it?

DeletedUser81271

What loyalty? Taking your tribe's claims, "stacking" team-mates claims, supporting players that declared on your tribe, hitting delete on the 1st day war is declared, getting banned on purpose ? I would not call that loyalty. There was nothing about "saving ones skin" by leaving, just playing fair game. I did not play with NAM players before, so perhaps my way of playing was not a right mix to start with.

Playing in a tribe is only better if the tribe plays fair and co-operates with all in the tribe. Otherwise you play alone anyway.

Cheers,

V

Last edited:

arabela

Leaving tribe is not a way to resolve issues u had with some mates. Also, claiming all map around u all the time might get some mates jump on your claims, sometimes, u know? You basicly reserved a lot of villas, instead of thinking of tribes interests to have those villas covered faster. :) stop saying your tribemates sucked so bad cause u were very selfish yourself :)

Truth is always on the middle ... ;)

DeletedUser42044

I very seldom come to this Forum, but could not let this go...

How pathetic when #1 tribe declares on a single player after they secured a win on this world. I did not mind when just "kriegers" were coming, but I guess they did not do the job fast enough for the #1 tribe.
My tribe name could have given a hint how I feel about playing TW.

Anyway congratulation to few I had a chance to meet on this world.

Veronika

I must say you did quite good resisting us so far. Only reason I declared is that I can easier follow war stats progress my mates hopefully will have on you, so do not take it too personal. I doubt people would attack you much harder just for declaration.

PS not all kriegers attacked you so far :D

DeletedUser

Taking a tribe-mates claims is never cool, and shows absolute disrespect. It's maybe only one step above HD and his "i forced internalled a tribemate because i wanted to".

I had some nice chats with Ghost after the NAM declaration, and I know she didn't leave NAM because she lacked loyalty or thought it would save her skin. She left, as she said, because she didn't want to play with a bunch of cheating numpties, and who can blame her?

Remind me again of how many accounts got themselves purposely banned?

DeletedUser118978

Well Played Guys... Lookin forward Again to play as ur Enemy on a Frontline.. :icon_smile:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yo Monica,

I respectfully disagree with your no nibbling tribemate' claims policy. I often noble villages bordering me that has claims on them, supported them and defeated recaps which a tribe mate further out couldn't defend. I also usually gifted them back to the person who originally claimed them. As long as the tribe was in possession of a village I did not mind. I usually didn't request to renoble a village as I was usually happy to move on and take the next red dot. I do however understand others opinions on the matter but I don't necessarily agree either. Most of our conquers against Neb for example was me nuking villages near HD and him capping and vice versa. It was very difficult for him to defend close range cleared villages.

Ghost was a fine player to play along side although certain things did annoy me but that's the norm. Good luck.

Last edited:

roman01

I'm finding this hilarious that people are surprised and actually complaining about recent events. I've been dealing with poor behaviour and gameplay like this in that fashion, primarily from a number of people in the accused tribe over the years. The rest of you were pretty happy sitting on your high horses then, grow up and get over it.

DeletedUser

It takes only a second to have a conversation with a tribemate in regard to a claim, and I've been on both the asking side and the opposite side of those conversations, and I've probably given up as many claims as I've been given... but the difference again is that there was the conversation. In your case with HD, if you had an understanding to that respect, that's still much different than claim poaching out of pure selfishness.

If I had claims that I was launching on and they get capped by a tribemate without so much as a heads up? I'd be extremely pissed off about it.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I agree a conversation should take place. My issue is selfish players hogging a claim even though someone else may be in a better position to cap. I think we're more or less on the same page actually. But people hog claims even though someone else is in a better position and that annoys me just as much.

DeletedUser81271

There was a very polite request sent to the offending account indicating that there are many barbs in that area for him/her to choose from. It was ignored with reply he/she takes as fast as she/he can... they simply claimed the max and took other's claims first... after the 3rd time I just left...
Claims were not hogged.. Anyway water under the bridge now anyway...

arabela

Annoying to read all this and realize how people see some players from outside. I will not try to change anybodys thoughts cause i know it is pretty much useless, and i dont rly care who likes who, or who deserves a medal for being such victims. I wouldnt compare ghost fly with HD at all, tho.

1. HD was one of few accounts in NAM that at some point we managed to pass sittings day and night without a problem and they worked on those sits a lot. I dont remember ghost fly offering to sit much.. Am I wrong, Veronika? Seems u are very active to save your own skin now, tho. :)

2. How many trains did u snipe for your tribe when your mates were asking for help in forum? You were part of this tribe, you wanted to see teamwork. Did u contribute to this a bit or u only stayed and criticised from your corner? I think there were players that did that, tho. One of them was HD. You could have joined his efforts for a teamwork if this is what u wanted...

3. Why did u leave NAM? Yes, some player ignored your claims... Oh, rly? Is this your reaction all the time when a mate steal your claim? U just take your toys and leave the room? :)))

Let's put cards on the table, then....

You left cause of some guy nobled your claims. He was a new player that we managed to get as co for BTS account. After you got so annoyed that he dared to ignored some of your claims (even your habbit is to claim all map around you), i decided to get rid of him and get u back (as i thought this was that annoyed u). I discovered that truth is not exactly how u paint it, tho. You needed a reason to stay out of NAM. Yeah, i know is hard when your tribe gets hit hard...
[SPOIL]
.Absinthe May 11, 07:30
Hello

We kicked the player who was nobling your claims.

I am sorry he caused you troubles. we need you back :)

Ara
:strawberry:

Ghost Fly. May 11, 11:30
Hi;

at this stage of the game it makes no difference; the "kriegers" will rim me one way or the other.
Being on my own I am putting less pressure on myself.

Cheers,

V

.Absinthe May 11, 15:02
Ok :)

I hope you are not upset on any of us in this account, tho. We tried to keep the moral up and team close.

Well, I wish you good luck, and hopefully we will meet in another world. I have a lot of respect for players that keep fighting even in this moments.

Thanks,
Ara

[/SPOIL]

4. We got to that stage when except our account and yours were like 3 accounts alive. U continued to claim all map around u even with the risk of having more reds around us. For u this was better than leaving others take some of those barbs u "reserved for yourself". When i approched u, u kinda sent me to noble reds. Not that u had too many reds in your stats...

[SPOIL]

.Absinthe May 23, 13:16
487|401

Can u pls unclaim few around this one? I have nobles next door, and it is in our common interest those barbs to be nobled faster :/ is not a contest of who is claiming more... just noble if u are sure u can noble within few hours...

Ghost Fly. May 23, 13:22
2 unlaimed - they are empty

Ghost Fly. May 23, 13:23
I am making nobles in 3 closest villages to that area

Cheers,

V

.Absinthe May 23, 13:25
Wich one is the second unclaimed?

aslo, i am building nobles close aswell, but i don't claim everything around me :/

Ghost Fly. May 23, 13:29
[coord]485|401[/coord]

yes, but you also have an access to all the inactive in the tribe..:smile:

(I guess I am greedy... but I only claim what I can take in a short (reasonable) time..:smile:

.Absinthe May 23, 13:33
Yes, you are greedy. And i don't have access to all inactives in my tribe. I do have few sits that i couldn't even log anymore, cause i had too much on my plate already.

meh..

Ghost Fly. May 23, 13:40
I just meant you know who your inactives are, and anyone in the tribe can (could) "take them out"..

that's all

Cheers

V

.Absinthe May 23, 13:51
I would be so happy to see more people claiming and nobling :/

Ghost Fly. May 23, 13:53
yes, more nobling close to the red dots would be nice.. I agree

.Absinthe May 23, 14:04
This was directed to you or to me? Lol

Ghost Fly. May 23, 14:11
well I understood some in the tribe do have lots of noble available.... unless they also gave up...
Anyway nothing in my messages is aimed at you.... I just have time today to sit by my PC... I probably wrote more messages today than in last 2 months.. so just ignore me...

.Absinthe May 23, 14:50
ok, if that wasn't directed to me, then we are fine...

Ghost Fly. May 23, 14:54
yes, there should be no worries, I NEVER insult players.. not even enemies..

.Absinthe May 23, 15:03
I wasn't feeling insulted. I was just wondering if u consider i didn't noble reds... :)
[/SPOIL]

5. Let's clear smth up. Nobody forced Veronika to join NAM. She chosed this team like i did. When u chosed and u notice things u dont like, u try make a diffrence. At least, you TRY... Did she? I let u decide what u see. I saw enough to realize idc about skilled players anymore in my next teams. I better teach them play rather than have some selfish mates.

This is ghost fly player that is such a victim for not being part of a team that worked together. Sorry, Veronika, but in my opinion u were worse than them all... Not exactly sure u actually did smth for this team. Maybe u sent few times some fakes or some nukes, but rest of your activity and attitude was = zero. Stop complaining u played in a team where u saw no teamwork cause u didnt do shit yourself either. There were a lot of good players in NAM that DID work together. How would u know that, tho, since u werent interestead to work with them...

Posting all this from mobile, this is why it might be a bit too long, but i will probably log in later to edit a bit .

Last edited:

DeletedUser

download.php

DeletedUser81271

"This is ghost fly player that is such a victim..."
A. I never said I was a victim... but I must say I did not appreciated to be told to "Fxxk Off" ..

"I dont remember ghost fly offering to sit much."
B. True - I am a single player... how many on your account? 3 4??

"Seems u are very active to save your own skin now, tho."
C. What is there to save when the world is/was won by others? It is rather pointless now, I would say. I have absolutely nothing to gain beside my own pride/satisfaction.

D. "u kinda sent me to noble reds"
Ghost Fly. May 23, 13:53
yes, more nobling close to the red dots would be nice.. I agree

(I was not the one with privs to claim more than the norm when in NAM)

BTW I left NAM
NAM$End$11th May 2016 - 02:05:54

All this because I just "dared" to leave a tribe?? Besides, my First Post was just questioning why #1 Tribe (after they won the world) would declare on a single player... nothing to do with my stay at NAM.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That does put an interesting twist on things... Ghost left NAM on 11 May, and yet almost 2 weeks later Ara was asking her to drop claims (shared planner? How very accomodating)

Let me ask you this Ara... if you had an ally (I know, such a stretch given the politics of this world) and they mailed you and asked you to drop some claims because they wanted their tribe to noble them instead of your tribe, how would you respond? I daresay you wouldn't just say OK and move on.

roman01

Let me ask you this Ara... if you had an ally (I know, such a stretch given the politics of this world) and they mailed you and asked you to drop some claims because they wanted their tribe to noble them instead of your tribe, how would you respond? I daresay you wouldn't just say OK and move on.

I would, actually tbh I have done 90% of the time I've paid attention to any of my original/co'ed accounts. Although my opinion hardly matters to someone like yourself who behaves like a snob looking down on people wanting to make a difference since W66.

arabela

@Monica

The simple fact that we agreed to have shared planner means we were both interestead to cover area before enemies and not cross noble. And yes, when u see "alies" blocking and reserving all map around u, a mail is best option to try and resolve. Not sure if u believe me or not, i didnt even claim cause i hoped everybody will jump on those barbs faster and those get nobled before u guys jump too much into that area. In normal circumstances u do claim, yes. But situation was too desperate to afford this "luxury" of reserving villas. :/ you cant compare with a stage when both, u and your "ally" can noble without a problem. Was important map to get covered faster and wasnt important who will noble as there was this "common interest" as i tried to explain her too. She was more preocupied by who can be active in NAM and "take theom out" more than thinking strategicle and dont let enemies close. This is what explains claiming those barbs next door to me or those near BTS (with who she got in conflict). We were those "few actives" that could grab the barbs. She had plenty closer to her and not so close to us, but her priority was not us to take them...
But, i never looked at her like an ally. I still looked at her like she is still our tribemate. :/ i kicked the co who dared to upset her for stealing her claims, but i noticed her selfish attitude, too. Was visible to others, too..

I did move on,Monica. I just read this page yesterday and i didnt find fair she was compared with HD while she never took a sit and acted very selfish... This was all.

@ghost fly

You are a solo player, yes. No cos. What this has to do with sitting? You think others that helped to sit were helped by their cos when they sat others? HD account with who Monica compared you, was played by Jake only at some point. How could he helped with sniping, sitting and do all those things you couldnt cause u were solo? Let's ask around how many solo players are offering to sit... Am I right, Monica? U can sit even if u are solo, can you? Especially if u are backline and have no action yourself.

And u left NAM, yes...you decided to make your own tribe but work with NAM, shared planner. Why u find wired they declared on you, now? They declared on NAM, too. You cant use this "single player" whenever it suits you :) you are a tribe ;) (A tribe called "Fair play" lollll)

Anyway, seems u cried a lot on enemies shoulders how bad NAM was...while u did nothing for Nam. Hipocrisy much?

Last edited:

DeletedUser81271

Leaving tribe is not a way to resolve issues u had with some mates. Also, claiming all map around u all the time might get some mates jump on your claims, sometimes, u know? You basicly reserved a lot of villas, instead of thinking of tribes interests to have those villas covered faster. :) stop saying your tribemates sucked so bad cause u were very selfish yourself :)

Truth is always on the middle ... ;)

Where do you see in my first 2 Forum comments saying that any of my ex tribe-mates suck???

Was anything in this statement incorrect or lie?

Taking your tribe's claims, "stacking" team-mates claims, supporting players that declared on your tribe, hitting delete on the 1st day war is declared, getting banned on purpose

If you (or who ever run that tribe) were so dissatisfied with my play you should have kicked me out of the tribe long time ago instead of asking me to come back, and when I did not, asking me to share the Noble Planner.

arabela

Where do you see in my first 2 Forum comments saying that any of my ex tribe-mates suck???

The post before that comment of mine was the one u implied your tribemates in NAM sucked

Here:

What loyalty? Taking your tribe's claims, "stacking" team-mates claims, supporting players that declared on your tribe, hitting delete on the 1st day war is declared, getting banned on purpose ? I would not call that loyalty. There was nothing about "saving ones skin" by leaving, just playing fair game. I did not play with NAM players before, so perhaps my way of playing was not a right mix to start with.

Playing in a tribe is only better if the tribe plays fair and co-operates with all in the tribe. <-- u never did that!!! Otherwise you play alone anyway.

Cheers,

V

Here u basically imply your mates were that bad...(not sure why u felt the need to add "in my first 2 Forum comments". Shall we understand everything is just bullshit after your first 2 posts? meh...)

also, u didn't denied this:

I had some nice chats with Ghost after the NAM declaration, and I know she didn't leave NAM because she lacked loyalty or thought it would save her skin. She left, as she said, because she didn't want to play with a bunch of cheating numpties, and who can blame her?

So, we should drag the conclusion that after u saying all these...your tribemates didnt suck after all? :)) Can u pls clear your mind then post? All u have said means that u think your mates sucked and they were some bunch of cheating numpties.

Was anything in this statement incorrect or lie?

I recogn NAM team was a bit wild and hard to control. Much harder to control than other teams that i have been part of. And same as you, i played many other worlds aswell to be able to compare. Not all sucked, tho. We also had good and skilled players. And team players. Idea is, YOU are the last one that can whine about how others were!!!! Even the most useless player in NAM was more useful than u were!!! This is the problem here. You have no rights to talk about how others were :)) just cause u didn't banned yourself or that u didn't quitted, don't make u a team player or not selfish. You only played for yourself and now i see u are writting here about a team where u couldn't "co-operate" ...funny :))

If you (or who ever run that tribe) were so dissatisfied with my play you should have kicked me out of the tribe long time ago instead of asking me to come back, and when I did not, asking me to share the Noble Planner.

Seems u have no idea who was leadership. Meh, u probably didnt even read forum or some of those circulars u received to join Ops or to respond some def request sent by your leadership.

Yes, i didnt invite you, and all i can say is that recruitment was very bad after Sam quitted. We had actually a strong team before that and everything got ruined with recruitment. We took in all kind of spies or useless players like you. I didn't know u too well to be able to kick you when me and lippa took leadership and it was too late anyway and useless to do it. All i can say is that i was stupid enough to defend u in NAM council (along with lippa), when other councils wanted to kick you out for considering u a spy or too much selfish player. I actually asked for proves or said u will stat to improve, maybe. You did what? You left and proved me they were right. (especially with the way u replied to me after u left NAM in that mail i posted in forum.)

you know what?..u better shut up. u were trash...

Last edited: