Any Premades?

• Thread starter DeletedUser115004
  • Start date

DeletedUser115004

I dont know myself,

I just would love to know if there are any premades joining this world if anyone knows?

DeletedUser115004

Yes, and no way i just check kirk and stealthy same tribe lol

I feel sorry for their members

DeletedUser116463

Stelthy and kirk.lol
I expect more drama and spamming on 88.

Michael Corleone.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Albert Einstein

a great quote that can be used to describe kirk and his tribes perfectly.

DeletedUser117183

Yes, and no way i just check kirk and stealthy same tribe lol

I feel sorry for their members

Kirk's fine cause he still knows lots of what he's talking about and has different views about how the game is played and someone I respect a lot for how much work he puts in for the tribe. Not going to comment on stealthy, I hope he's active on this world. Will he try overthrow kirk in warpig like he tried in w87 with pr :S

DeletedUser84793

Kirk's fine cause he still knows lots of what he's talking about and has different views about how the game is played and someone I respect a lot for how much work he puts in for the tribe. Not going to comment on stealthy, I hope he's active on this world. Will he try overthrow kirk in warpig like he tried in w87 with pr :S

you see what i mean...you all have xxstealthyxx on the mind way to much! do i effect your lifes that much? get some help! anyways good luck to everyone in the world.

DeletedUser84793

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Albert Einstein

a great quote that can be used to describe kirk and his tribes perfectly.

I think kirk is a very good player and leader..seems as if he might have spanked ya in the past..most likely he did. Kirk is a legend in this game have some respect boy!

Can't agree more with you

Go figure..look their is another one!:lol:

BoneCrusher.Exe

I think kirk is a very good player and leader..seems as if he might have spanked ya in the past..most likely he did. Kirk is a legend in this game have some respect boy!

Go figure..look their is another one!:lol:

Sure very good player :icon_rolleyes: It's not like at one point he was around 100k points with less than 1000k farm runs and less than a million res plundered :lol:

DeletedUser84793

Im starting to feel like the stooges im fixing to smack the both of ya..lol let me say it this way then..I think kirk is a legend of a player. Their you go!

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Sure very good player :icon_rolleyes: It's not like at one point he was around 100k points with less than 1000k farm runs and less than a million res plundered :lol:

really? im soooo bad lol
maybe check w14 with no prem..:)

anyway lets see how the world goes eh my ole bitter friend

ps remember leaders dont always have to work down the mines to lead.

DeletedUser115004

Ill predict Kirks play right now.

Set up family tribe 2 to 3 tribes total secure allys and naps with most tribes around him, gangbang a tribe rinse repeat until his own members back stab his as usual :lol:

DeletedUser115558

Don't worry about Drama, A lot of Drama y'll going to see ....I am also here

Conscience

Ill predict Kirks play right now.

Set up family tribe 2 to 3 tribes total secure allys and naps with most tribes around him, gangbang a tribe rinse repeat until his own members back stab his as usual :lol:

How long until the backstab though?