Ideas

pokemon655

Who do you guys think will be the dark horse this world?

I would like to say my tribe will win it, but S.C.O and WIPE also have some veterans that I recongized

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Im going to win, Period.

All hail the Queen! :)

[spoil]
7MEpk.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser84793

Im going to win, Period.

well hell you should win this one leah..my god you sold resources for like what 2 worlds just for this world. you got about 50k PP off top i bet..lol

DeletedUser13939

I do believe it's entirely to early to make any well educated guesses.

DeletedUser13939

I see the future...Leah will win! watch and see..lol:icon_razz:

Your future predicting powers versus what I've seen with my own eyes on previous worlds? Hmm...wonder who has the better guess?

DeletedUser84793

Your future predicting powers versus what I've seen with my own eyes on previous worlds? Hmm...wonder who has the better guess?

Ouch! not my ball game shorty..but what ever you say..you vs her..you would lose!...so really..when it comes to it..she wins well at least when it comes to you my little friend.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser13939

Ouch! not my ball game shorty..but what ever you say..you vs her..you would lose!...so really..when it comes to it..she wins well at least when it comes to you my little friend.:icon_twisted:

I hate to break it to you, but you're not her type. You're wasting your time flattering her. ;)

Now, I never said she was a bad player. On the contrary, I've seen her do some neat things. I've also seen her do some...not so neat things. I am however saying she won't be winning this world.

DeletedUser84793

I hate to break it to you, but you're not her type. You're wasting your time flattering her. ;)

Now, I never said she was a bad player. On the contrary, I've seen her do some neat things. I've also seen her do some...not so neat things. I am however saying she won't be winning this world.

to be truely honest with you..its not about flattering her really..because her and i goes toe to toe at each other...but that woman is a beast in this game..if their was another woman who comes close to be the best ..leah is at the top under frozen in my mind. she would eat you up and spit you out in this game of thrones...very good player indeed..not about flattering her but its just facts!

DeletedUser13939

to be truely honest with you..its not about flattering her really..because her and i goes toe to toe at each other...but that woman is a beast in this game..if their was another woman who comes close to be the best ..leah is at the top under frozen in my mind. she would eat you up and spit you out in this game of thrones...very good player indeed..not about flattering her but its just facts!

If we are comparing her strictly to other women, I've encountered better. Arabela quickly comes to mind. But, at this point, we are merely arguing opinions here and getting nowhere. So I digress and agree to disagree with you.

DeletedUser84793

If we are comparing her strictly to other women, I've encountered better. Arabela quickly comes to mind. But, at this point, we are merely arguing opinions here and getting nowhere. So I digress and agree to disagree with you.

Fair enough...we close together...Neighbor..hee hee:icon_smile:

Mr. Cringer Pants

Such a misleading thread title :( I was looking forward to some new ideas

Step 1: Recruit as many people as possible into as many tribes as possible.
Step 2: Ally as many tribes as possible.
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Disband

DeletedUser

Step 1: Recruit as many people as possible into as many tribes as possible.
Step 2: Ally as many tribes as possible.
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Disband

Not true if you play with people you actually trust. Makes the game a lot more fun.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Not true if you play with people you actually trust. Makes the game a lot more fun.

They asked for something new so I offered something new, no? Get most people possible to win world.